Saeng Soon(Exact)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Natty, I have to agree with you. Most of the n'engs, their looks have both side (good and evil) and they can potrait both characters.

natty

Chubs
lol karma is a bitch!.. bee tried to kill the grandmother with the poison again but something happen and the food was untouch so her own servant ate the food without knowing.. karma karma..

moilee

sarNie Adult
AMG...I wonder who's going to get the blame....I bet they're going to blame Rut. I'm only at tape #5....where Rut caught the bad twin was about to poison the grandmother for the second times.....and Rut said she will feed her. I wonder after that, she replaced the dish ....and the old dish was return or put back to be thrown out in the kitchen and that's where the bad servant ate it by mistake. I believe that would be the tape #6. I can't wait to see the continue parts. Also, I hope to see the good twin returns on tape #6.

natty

Chubs
nope no one is getting blame just yet moilee.. but you know the old servant told fang that before that girl died, she ate all of the grandmother's food.. so now the old servant and fang knows that the food was indeed poison.. thong also now know that his grandmother is being poison so he's on his way home now. fang sent his grandmother to stay with her grandmother.

preview for tomorrow: the two grandmother (old rivals) meets again.. thoy gets run over..

i wonder if he died and the person who ran him over was the car that thong and fang's friend was in so thong decided to become thoy so that he can find out who is trying to poison his grandmother... anyways.. i hope the two grandmothers can put their past behind them..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Hahaha so funny the two grandma meets again oooh i hope they dont have anymore disagreements since its already done and the past. How exciting that Bee's servant dies muhahaha she has no one to help her anymore yay! this lakorn is going great.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
i can't wait for the two women to meet. it looks like thoy's grandmother is really shocked. heck, i would be too. can't wait till today's episode. hopefully thaung and rot see each other soon.

natty

Chubs
preview for tomorrow: fang get bashed in the head by bee (because fang knows that it's her that ran over thoy).. bee set seang soon on fire... the grandmother came back just in time but caught in the fire with a gun pointing at her.

will thong come home in time to save his grandmother and fiance?

moilee

sarNie Adult
Bee's character is so kookoo.....no wonder why Marsha refused this lakorn. Kookoo people would do anything that stand her or his way....but she or he would lose everything at the end....even her or his life.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Marsha was offered this role? That would have been great to see Marsha and Chakrit together again...It already ended?

natty

Chubs
where have you been kristys? lol jk.. yes marsha was offered and she accepted.. they even began shooting.. doing marketing for it but then people started to talk about her affair with chakrit since their other lakorn.. so she decided that she didnt want to go through the crap and she backed out.. they had to stop production for like half a year before deciding on bee..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OMG! Serious!? Wahh. It would have been great to see Marsha and Chakrit together again.*sigh*.People these days.

I would love to know how the ending was too.Please share ^^ .

nolee

sarNie Adult
today's episode was really intense but it didnt end yet. i cant wait til monday to see what happens lol.. who's marsha? can someone post up a pic of her?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i am just going to wait until all the episodes are out until i start watching it again...otherwise...i won't be able to stand not knowing for days...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
who's marsha? can someone post up a pic of her?
Lol you dont know who Marsha is? Marsha Wattanapanich, here's a pic of her. She's an actress & a singer for gee 20 years now? lol.

May 2006

Older images:

Credit to Spicy & Idolworld.com