Saeng Soon(Exact)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yeah...that's her. She has a movie's coming out. She played twin (one dead (evil) and one alive (good) in it). Anyone knows when this movie is actually out on vcd or dvd for USA? Thanks.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
fang and chakrit are such a cute couple in here and he can sure act like 2 different person this end already wow she has another lakorn after fang

meenia

sarNie Adult
when this lakorn first came out.. i didn't want to watch it.. until yesterday.. and dang... I got hooked on.....I love chakrit and fang.. they are so cute together..... and bee.. my gosh... she's good... her acting is so good..that i hate her... hehhe.. but i can't wait to watch the last part.. this is a good lakorn... not too much of pe'ek and ne'ek misunderstanding and using the n'rai or ne'ek's friend to get back at each other...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
now that its ended I'll find time to watch it when I'm bored >____O so did fang end up with the older krit?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
So fang is actually likable in this one??? I read so much bashing on her and i never know why.... hahahhahahah but it's good to hear that her acting has improve and i might actually give this one a try.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i don't know why people dislike her so much.... i mean....it isn't like she's been in the entertainment industry as long as other actresses...so of course she'll have some flaws in her acting... but she has really come a long way to do such a excellent performance in Saeng Soon... it's beautiful...

natty

Chubs
hahaha are you guys talking about the bashing in spicy? or the bashing here? well this is her 3rd lakorn.. 2nd significant role.

but anyways.. yup they ended happily! :wub:

lilanimal

sarNie Egg
so what is happening in the lakorn right now?

i was watching thoy get run over, and then ThaiTV cut off... screen turned black. i ThaiTV did that to "gahng" all of the viewers.

what happens next? what happens in the end? does thoy know that bee ran him over? why did she run him over anyway?

myx

sArNieZ
so what happen to everyone at the end? i'm barely on the episode where Fang just found out that the tong that is living there is not the real tong, it's actually thoy. bee is psycho in this lakorn, hope she gets what she deserves at the end.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Bee definitely gets what she deserved at the end. She ended up being totally psycho in this one. A really good performance! It was a good ending. I actually liked Chakrit in this one. Sometimes I don't like him, but in this one he was good. Fang's acting has definitely improved. I can't wait to see her next one with Bie.

lilanimal

sarNie Egg
my favorite episode is episode2-3, when the three of them (thong, thoy, dow) were kids and a little bit when they were grown up (when dow was wearing the white top and gray skirt). everything was so cute and innocent among them... and then it turned all crazy. it's weird to think that the little girl they heard crying in the yard would eventually ruin their lives...

eventhough thoy and dow are evil, it is somewhat understandable how they turned out that way... so i feel sorry for them more than i hate them. thoy was unfortunately born a few mins later (2nd child), so he loses everything (seangsoon, dow), and dow was abused by the grandma since she was a child... :(

however, although the grandmother has changed to good, i dont feel that she has an excuse for her behavior. she lived a privileged life, is pretty and came from a wealthy family...

moilee

sarNie Adult
So...Dow burned as well as Saeng Soon at the end? And to my understanding, I saw Fang came out as an actress three years back not like she's been here forever like some of the actresses. She's pretty new to the acting industries and she's doing a great job as an actress.

nolee

sarNie Adult
i loved this lakorn, it's prob one of the best period lakorns i've seen so far.. Bee was so psycho it freaked me out lol.. I felt bad for Thoy since he ended up like that.. but happy ending for Fang & Thong!

moilee

sarNie Adult
I'm so very sad that now the ending is here. I'm gonna miss Chakrit&Fang in "SS" like how I miss Chakrit&Kob in "KRGP". I'm so very depressed now....after this end...I'm going to be so bored.