Saeng Soon(Exact)

Susie

sarNie Adult
i actually like this lakorn!! i don't think chakrit makes a cute couple with pinky nor yardthip. I LOVE THE LAKORN OF HIM PAIRING UP W/ KAT E!!!

lilanimal

sarNie Egg
im glad seangsoon burned down. i dont think anyone deserved it (cept dow). too bad she did not get to find out that thong did not really engage with rot from the beginning... that it was just a trick...
im sad dow died :( that was the saddest part in the movie, next to thoy being handicap

moilee

sarNie Adult
Did the grandmother die in this lakorn? I hope she didn't die.....because she needs to take care Thoy (of course her favorite grandson that is...especially he's being handicapped).

lilanimal

sarNie Egg
no she did not die. she was the only one who wore black in the last scene though, so i guess she was the only one mourning for dow. thoy was kind of wearing black too. i think the grandma realized how dow was a lot like her. thoy said he felt sorry for dow in the end too, so he does not hold anything against her. the grandma also did not say anything bad about dow. also, since thoy sort of talked, it seemed like he is going through a speedy recovery (compared to when he was in the hospital when he could not talk at all).

lilanimal

sarNie Egg
i liked the ending, but it could have been better. burning seangsoon down provided closure for the story. seangsoon caused a lot of trouble for the family. i liked how thong went back to save dow, even though he was unsuccessful at doing so. it showed that he still cared for her since she is still his little ''sister,'' and they had such a great childhood together. too bad he did not get to reveal the truth to her, but it was still sweet that he told her he would not have gotten out of the war alive if it were not for her.
a better ending would have been dow getting out of the burning seangsoon. instead of dying, she should have seen a psychiatrist. she never killed anyone in the movie, so i think she should have been placed in an institute instead. :( poor dow.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I agree...even I hated Dow. I think she or he (the writer of the story) should have giving Dow a chance to live as a good person toward the end. Dow was nice and innocent until she got rapped by this uncle-in-law of her...and got thrown out by her aunt. And with the hates and dislikes from the grandma....she became crazy. She could been a nice person and not liked how she was at the end.

nolee

sarNie Adult
what?? she was raped?? when? lol i must've missed it =T

myx

sArNieZ
i liked the ending, but it could have been better. burning seangsoon down provided closure for the story. seangsoon caused a lot of trouble for the family. i liked how thong went back to save dow, even though he was unsuccessful at doing so. it showed that he still cared for her since she is still his little ''sister,'' and they had such a great childhood together. too bad he did not get to reveal the truth to her, but it was still sweet that he told her he would not have gotten out of the war alive if it were not for her.
a better ending would have been dow getting out of the burning seangsoon. instead of dying, she should have seen a psychiatrist. she never killed anyone in the movie, so i think she should have been placed in an institute instead. :( poor dow.

i agree w/ everything u said. but maybe dow dieing is the best, cause all she ever dream of being is the lady of saengsoon.

i kind of like the ending cuase thong and rot got together. i kind of feel sad for thoy because he is handicapped.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i agree w/ everything u said. but maybe dow dieing is the best, cause all she ever dream of being is the lady of saengsoon.

i kind of like the ending cuase thong and rot got together. i kind of feel sad for thoy because he is handicapped.
QUOTE(lilanimal @ Jun 22 2007, 01:01 PM)

I agree with most of you, the ending was good, but I felt sorry for thoy being handicapped, but at least he didn’t died as I thought he would when the car hitted him, poor thoy, he was so deeply in love with Dao, and his love made him blinded( I mean he didn’t know what’s right or wrong). He did everything just to get Doa, the only lady he loved. He was too weak unlike his brother Thong, who is strong and would do everything for his brother’s happiness. I liked how thong trusted rot, hmm how sweet when he confesssed his love for her at the beach and I was happy that they got to be together at the end.
Everyone is doing a great job, including Bee, Fang, grandma and of course Chakrit. Chakrit’s acting never disappointed me. He amazed me at acting completely two opposited characters. He’s a talented and great actor that I admired. Overall this lakorn was very good, it was fast, not dragged at all and I liked how the secrets were quickly revealed. It was the best period lakorn. :)

Hmm now I’m waiting for his next lakorn “Mafia Tee Ruk�with pat. And I hoped that chakrit will get to pair up with noon or kob again soon. Their chemistry were great…espeacially the one with noon, cannot forget that one lol… :kiss:

dhan9

sarNie Adult

QUOTE(lilanimal @ Jun 22 2007, 01:01 PM)

I agree with most of you, the ending was good, but I felt sorry for thoy being handicapped, but at least he didn’t died as I thought he would when the car hitted him, poor thoy, he was so deeply in love with Dao, and his love made him blinded( I mean he didn’t know what’s right or wrong). He did everything just to get Doa, the only lady he loved. He was too weak unlike his brother Thong, who is strong and would do everything for his brother’s happiness. I liked how thong trusted rot, hmm how sweet when he confesssed his love for her at the beach and I was happy that they got to be together at the end.
Everyone is doing a great job, including Bee, Fang, grandma and of course Chakrit. Chakrit’s acting never disappointed me. He amazed me at acting completely two opposited characters. He’s a talented and great actor that I admired. Overall this lakorn was very good, it was fast, not dragged at all and I liked how the secrets were quickly revealed. It was the best period lakorn. :)

Hmm now I’m waiting for his next lakorn “Mafia Tee Ruk�with pat. And I hoped that chakrit will get to pair up with noon or kob again soon. Their chemistry were great…espeacially the one with noon, cannot forget that one lol… :kiss:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i wuz juz suppose to come here and check around a lilo to get the idea and run ova to purchase the Hmong Ver...and now i've read EVERYTING...i'm such a bad person...***tears***

LOL..my chakrit looks so dorky in the pichas...does he reallie look TAT dork in the lakorn...

tinaagu

sarNie Egg
i am new to sarn world. can some one tell me where i could watch lakorn or download it?

and how do you request a lakorn to watch. :lmao:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kristy..yeap! Chakrit is a bit shorter than Bee..eehehe

ahh! i juz started tis lakorn..so much drama alreadie..i'm soo excited..i luv how Chakrit looks in tis lakorn..well as the older bro..but he's adorable as the younger bro. as well...and i dunno...i'm fallin' in luv w/ how evil Bee's character is....eheehe..i know i'm evil....i guess...