Saeng Soon(Exact)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't know. Maybe because of his attitude towards the little one. I just feeling really bad for the lil dude. He's so weak, stupid, geeky, also, would a little fashion since hurt.lol. What happen at the end though? How about Fang?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I really like this lakorn's song. I've been listening to it the whole day. Does anyone know who it's sung by?

nolee

sarNie Adult
lol i didn't think he was mean at all.. he sacrificed so much for his lil bro but the lil one just kept wanting more, more, more, more!! lol he was so selfish & duh duh duh.. but i did feel bad for him in the end though, he became paralyzed..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dun tink the older bro. is mean..but i didn't like how fast he got ova Bee...like one minute he wouldn't give her up foe anyting..then the next ting he's w/ Fang....i didn't like tat...pra'ek isn't suppose to be like tat..but watever..i still tink he looks mighty handsome in tis lakorn...esp. wen the younger bro. pretend to be the older one and went to the partie..where he met fang foe the 1st time..goodness..how he wuz soo flirtious..it wuz totallie hot!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! anywayz..i have the whole set in hmong foe like 3 weeks now but only got to half of the 3rd tape wuz soo busy now a dayz...argh! wanna watch it soo bad...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm more than half way through the lakorn...goodness! i luv it...soo much drama..eheehe...and P'Chakrit ish soo hot / sexxie/ handsome in tis lakorn...he's like alwaise kissing someone...LOL...wish it wuz me...

Chakrit's facial expression as the younger brother juz kills me...they're soo funnie...he's so cute as a dork...his whole character..the eyes twicthing..the sweatly face..the walk...LOL..

but he's the person who pisses me off..i can't believe he'll do tat to his own brother..and bring soo much stress to his grandma who loves him soo dearly...i can't wait to finish this lakorn....

Anyone knows wat episode is the part wen Dao sleeps w/ Thoy..or the fake Thong

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Kashie if you're half way through, then you're nearly there, so keep going lol, the story'll get more intense.
and by the way i heard someone said that Bee is taller than chakrit? No, i saw somewhere that say Bee is 177cm which is very tall for the girl lol, and chakrit is 180cm, so if Bee is to wear the shoe with those high heel then she would appear to be taller than him, otherwise they pretty much appear to be the same height...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! wat a great lakorn!! i reallie enjoyed this lakorn..and actuallie enjoyed who Bee came to an end...awww! eheehe..i thought it wuz soo beautiful w/ her rolling around on the bed w/ the fire surrounding her...wow! eheehe..reminded me Ban Bajatorn during the burning of the bed scene...eheeheehee...Chakrit & Fang were extrememly cute too...and Chakrit ish juz soo freakin' hot in tis lakorn...**drools**

dhan9 argh! they cut out tat part in the Hmong version...argh! makes me wanna see it even more now...umm why did they cut it out? wuz it too mcuh? ..eheeheehe

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
maybe she was one her heels. because i saw this scene where dorky krit was about 1 inch shorter.lol. krit's just a bit short, that's all. even pat can over head him if they gave her high heels.hehe.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh god! I'm dying here! I'm bored and I miss Chakrit so much... Should I start watching this lakorn now?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
go for it Kristy..it's not the romantic type..but mostly drama..it's reallie good though...loved it...chakrit's acting wuz Amazing w/ a capital A in tis lakorn~!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
go for it Kristy..it's not the romantic type..but mostly drama..it's reallie good though...loved it...chakrit's acting wuz Amazing w/ a capital A in tis lakorn~!
yeah i agree, kristy you should watched Sang Soon, it was an amazing lakorn, it's not a romantic/sad type but a lot of drama and you're be amazed at chakrit talent as doing a twin lol, so go for it.

hmm by the way i just saw on youtube, Added: November 04, 2007

TV Pool Tonight 11-03-07: Stars Who Portrayed Twins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCf2VPMxYII

the top ten actor/actress that had been won are:

1. Anne Thongprasom "Song Naree" & "Rang Ngao" 86.93%
2. Aum Patchrapa "Song Sanae Ha" 86.26%
3. Pang Ornjira "Maya Pissaward" 64.26%
4. Yui Jiranan "Pak Boong & Goong Nang" 62.26%
5. Krit Chakrit "Saeng Soon" 61.60%
6. Por Thrisadee "Ruk Leh Sanae Luang" 59.33%
7. Tangmo Pataratida "Roong Kieng Dao" 57.06%
8. Aom Piyada "Kaew Leum Korn" 56.26%
9. Bird Thongchai "Wun Nee Tee Ror Koy" & "Niramit" 53.60%
10. Ae Isariya "Faed Long Hon" 50.80%

I'm so happy for chakrit even though he only came to the top five, but all the other top four are all female, i guess usually the female gets more attentions lol, so at least finally chakrit did get recognised and he deserved it for his hard work and talent lol.....congrated to Chakrit and the rest that had won.

Iya

sarNie Adult
anybody here knows the orginal tittle to this one? i meant the version before this one. it would be nice if you can provide the link to it's thread also.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I agree...even I hated Dow. I think she or he (the writer of the story) should have giving Dow a chance to live as a good person toward the end. Dow was nice and innocent until she got rapped by this uncle-in-law of her...and got thrown out by her aunt. And with the hates and dislikes from the grandma....she became crazy. She could been a nice person and not liked how she was at the end.
she never gets rape in this one. at least from the version i saw. are you refering to the orginal version?