Saeng Soon(Exact)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I just re-watched this and wanted to comment on the lakorn! It was good! The story line was good better then other twin lakorns. Chakrit is an amazing actor but i wish they would've given more time for him and fang to be together! lol even though he was playing his younger brother I liked the older brother best! I hope that fang and chakrit does another lakorn together!

Iya

sarNie Adult
i juss rewach this lakorn..i lvoe it..frist i thought bee was the n'ek tats why i didn't watch it...
i'm not surprise, i was like you too until i decided to give it a try. before i aunt borrowed it, i found myself rewatching this drama hundreds of times...and i mean ALOT!!! something about this drama just grip me in it and keeps me there.

but i have to admit, i was really watching it for chakrit and fang. love those two, especially chakrit. he manages to have great chemistry with all his actress, even ones much younger than him. :)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^I agree! At first I thought that Bee was the nang'ek but then i was wondering who Fang was. I was like well someone will get the older brother but which girl!

And yes I loved Fang and Chakrits chemistry! They look so cute together! it's a shame that they haven't acted together again!

By the way whiteflakes I'm currently subbing it on Viikii if you want to help out with segmenting or subbing.

Iya

sarNie Adult
^I agree! At first I thought that Bee was the nang'ek but then i was wondering who Fang was. I was like well someone will get the older brother but which girl!

And yes I loved Fang and Chakrits chemistry! They look so cute together! it's a shame that they haven't acted together again!

By the way whiteflakes I'm currently subbing it on Viikii if you want to help out with segmenting or subbing.
i'm disappointed too. but i hope they get to work together in the future. btw, i pmed you about the subbing.