Saeng Soon(Exact)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I don't know who the n'ek of this lakorn is...but it's airing

JUNE 1st, 2006 Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on CH5 @ 20:15 which is 8:15 pm in Thailand...OMG Chakrit is on a role...he can't get away from the tv screen.... :rolleyes:

It's supposedly confirm don't know the article's name

tinah

sarNie Coma
are u serious bluemoon???..i didnt even know this lakorn was filming..so they didnt mention whos nang ek?..there was rumor that bee n is the nang ek..wish nang ek was still marsha though

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Yeah but June 1st is a Thursday so I think that part is a misprint...maybe they meant June 2...but it's airing...so this means he only has the lakorn with Joy Sirilak that's filming cuz most of his lakorns are done.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Omg...another Chakrit lakorn....i love this man, but whoa he's got a lot of lakorns out this year...it's definitely Chakrit's year....

bopha

sarNie Elites
:w000t: YEAH another lakorn with Chakrit woohoo can't wait to see it ... is it a drama lakorn ???

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh its a big drama..who ever is nang ek the role is big for her..i wonder if bee is still the nang ek..sine marsha got out

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I thought Bee N. replaced Marsha when she dropped out? They had nice chemistry in Wimarn Sai but I did like Chakrit/Marsha better.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i thought bee n replace marsha too..but wonder why they didnt mention the nang ek..maybe its not bee anymore

juicee

sarNie Elites
well it was never confirmed who was gonna replace marsha, but the rumor is bee n since her last lakorn with chakrit did well

tinah

sarNie Coma
maybe bee n is the nang ek then..i hope so..cuz her acting has improved alot..if not aom then bee is kool..i cant picture ann alisha..or pang or anyone else..

juicee

sarNie Elites
i'm surprised that they haven't made an annoucement considering that it is supposedly set to air in a month

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
okay people never mind ... I went back to read the whole thing and it's not this lakorn it's an older lakorn of his...it aired Friday, Sat, Sunday....on June 1st...my bad people my bad...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
awhh...but man, if it was a new lakorn...wish it was bee and chakrit..cause they were HOT hOT hOT!!>.....lol

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
hope it's BEE namtip!!!! iono hopefully i wish it was aom though these two need to pair up for a lkaorn krit still hasn't done a lakorn with aom he has with almost all the stars.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
What Exact going to remake this lakorn? It a pretty good storyline, but not much sence of Ng'ek and P'ek in the old version. The old version Sam Yuranan and some girl I don't know her. P'ek has a twin and one is Superb nice and the other it really evil. They have so much sence of the bad guy then the good guy and p'ek and ng'ek don't have much sence together. That's what I don't like.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh it was..but then marsha got out..i think they already started filming too..now they have to take her scenes over..