Saeng Soon(Exact)

maijune

SarNie Adult
epi 19.. same ole same ole.. bee still screaming like a banshee ect ect... fang found out that bee set them up at hua hin.... thoy ran away.... epi 20 thoy the younger one got robbed and bashed in the head.. the guy that did it sent a telegram to seang soon saying he died.. so thong had to go pick up his body.. but thoy really didnt die.. the bad guy drugged thong.. bee trying to make the grandmother have a heart attack cus she has a heart problem... ect ect

21 preview: the bad guy threw thong's body into the ocean but did he really die? an urn with an ash that supposely is thoy's given to the grandmother but who returned the ash to seang soon? the grandmother tried to jump off her bedroom window..
i havn't watch epi 19, 20 or the next....but the opening preview show a part that fang help one of the chakrit from under water...so maybe it was fang that save older chakrit....can't wait to download these episodes...

To me...I thought when Fang's character came into this lakorn...it was more excited and interested for me. Because after watching them....I couldn't wait to see the next part. It was not like I couldn't wait to see Chakrit's or Bee's characters...you know.....it was Chakrit's character as the older brother and Fang's character.....that's why the lakorn is kicking high for me.
i totally agreed with everything you've said...when fang's character came into the lakorn...it was also more interesting and kept me wanting to see the next epi on older chakrit and fang....want to know what's going to happen between them, how he going to like her and ect....but not bee and younger chakrit...i don't really care about them...and also it seemed to me that they seem to focus more on fang, older chakrit, and the grandma...on how the grandma wanted them to get marry and so on...enough for now...

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...I just hope that Bee's evil character doesn't kill the grandmother first before their marriage...you know....Fang's character is so much in love with Thong....and I think he does have feelings for her....but wouldn't say it...eventhough Fang's character would like him to tell her that he agree to marry her because he loves her or something likes that. I can't wait to see the next episodes.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Damn, it all makes sense now. Remember how someone said that Bee is going to end up pregnant with the older Chakrit? Well, it looks that way, but actually I think she's going to end up pregnant with the younger Chakrit because the younger one tried to kill his older brother. He came back to sang soon disguised as the older Chakrit. And anyone would know what would happened when that turn of events happened. The fake older Chakrit will go back to Bee which would bring heart ache to Fang...poor Fang. All I've watched of the older Chakrit was that he was dumped into the ocean and floated to an island where some villagers found him. I had the sound turned off since I was watching at work, so I don't know whether he is alive or dead. But the comment where Fang looked liked she is saving the older Chakrit, it was just a dream that Fang was having about the older Chakrit at the moment the older Chakrit was being dumped into the ocean.

natty

Chubs
i wonder if thong will loose his memories and people then believe him to be thoy.. so he went back to seang soon as thoy

maijune

SarNie Adult
Damn, it all makes sense now. Remember how someone said that Bee is going to end up pregnant with the older Chakrit? Well, it looks that way, but actually I think she's going to end up pregnant with the younger Chakrit because the younger one tried to kill his older brother. He came back to sang soon disguised as the older Chakrit. And anyone would know what would happened when that turn of events happened. The fake older Chakrit will go back to Bee which would bring heart ache to Fang...poor Fang. All I've watched of the older Chakrit was that he was dumped into the ocean and floated to an island where some villagers found him. I had the sound turned off since I was watching at work, so I don't know whether he is alive or dead. But the comment where Fang looked liked she is saving the older Chakrit, it was just a dream that Fang was having about the older Chakrit at the moment the older Chakrit was being dumped into the ocean.

yeah it all makes sense now....and yeah i'm the one who mentioned that it seems like fang is saving one of the chakrit...never thought it was just a dream...exact lakorns always surprises me....

poor fang...fake thong is going back to bee and then maybe fang will leave saeng soon...bee doesn't deserve real thong....and i'm relief that it turn out this way because if bee is really pregnant with real thong that will kill me...real thong and fang is for each other....

wonder how bee feel when she found out that thong is thoy....now, i'm kind of know how this lakorn is going and how it will end...

moilee

sarNie Adult
What did I say earlier up there? If Bee's character was supposed to be pregnant by the good twin than she'd eventually lose the baby unless she got pregnant by the bad twin. Because all thai lakorns are liked that. The bad people would never win at the end. But I'm happy that Fang got heartache (while the bad twin's potraited to be Thong and convinced Bee's character to marry him) and saving herself for her true love.....the real Thong.

vina_lek

I thought Bee's character could always tell which one is Thong & Thoy? B/c she's one of the few people that Thoy could never fool that he's Thong.

maijune

SarNie Adult
it's good that fake thong chose bee to marry instead of fang...because we don't want fang to lose herself to the fake one....she should save herself just for real thong....they are the true lovers in this lakorn...

when fake thong comes back as thong...no one would know because he will act it so perfectly...and also this is how the story go...so no one will know until later on....or at the end...

dhayun

sarNie Egg
hi! looks like the 'theme song' is nice and suit with the drama. does anyone knows the song. if you have one, can upload for me please. this drama has drives me crazy. love bee and chakrit. fang acting was good too.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Did anyone see the continue tape after these people found the real Thong by the ocean? I'm jus curious. I'm only watching this lakorn now... I started out watching three lakorns....but dropped two. The other two weren't good. I'm bored now because I have nothing to watch. Thanks.

natty

Chubs
so thong didnt loose his memories.. hmm wonder how it's going to play out..

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
so thong didnt loose his memories.. hmm wonder how it's going to play out..
loose his memories :rolleyes: **cough** that is sooo korean.... :baby-scene-pop-corn:
We don't want that now...do we....HAHAHA! :tease:

natty

Chubs
yeah we dont miss chewy..

anyways.. bee will know that he's not thong now..damnit.. totally ruin it for me.. i'm getting tired of watching this now..

maijune

SarNie Adult
anyways.. bee will know that he's not thong now..damnit.. totally ruin it for me.. i'm getting tired of watching this now..

i haven't watch epi 22...so bee know that he is not thong already?....how's that?....it would be better if bee don't know until real thong show up or come back....i need to download epi 22 now...

moilee

sarNie Adult
That's not good. If Bee's character knows that the fake Thong was not the real Thong, I'm afraid for Fang's character. Bee's going to have evil plots out to destroy Fang by using the fake Thong. I just hope the real Thong comes back on time to rescue Fang from her evil plots.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!

Tired of this lakorn....no way...it's only the beginning....HAHA!

I gave up a LOOOONG time ago.... :rolleyes:

natty

Chubs
wow how i can not imagine how bee can end happily with the older chakrit when she just ordered thoy to kill that one guy and now his grandmother.. what is that teaching the viewers?