Saeng Soon(Exact)

natty

Chubs
fang is fake and ugly.
if we were to choose who to look like, id rather look like bee. anyone else can look like the ugly fang. fang is not hot at all. just because she plays a goodiegoodie (fake), it makes her look better. but in reality, she is not good looking. she is plain. i see girls looking like that on the street.

bee only acts like that in the movie because her character was treated badly as a child. was fang treated badly? no. was fang kicked out of seangsoon like a dog? no. was fang almost raped by two ghetto guys in the rain? no. i'm sure most people would feel bitter if they had to go through all of that

it's a shame that you dont look like bee huh? or do you?

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
fang is fake and ugly.
if we were to choose who to look like, id rather look like bee. anyone else can look like the ugly fang. fang is not hot at all. just because she plays a goodiegoodie (fake), it makes her look better. but in reality, she is not good looking. she is plain. i see girls looking like that on the street.

bee only acts like that in the movie because her character was treated badly as a child. was fang treated badly? no. was fang kicked out of seangsoon like a dog? no. was fang almost raped by two ghetto guys in the rain? no. i'm sure most people would feel bitter if they had to go through all of that
I have two main things to say: 1) no one has ever said that fang was prettier than bee. Everyone knows that bee is goodlooking. she's only a model. 2) Fang is cute. her character is supposed to be innocent, goodie goodie.i don't really see how that's fake. It's just how the story goes.

isn't Bee turning evil the main theme of the lakorn? Even if Bee was good to begin with, the point is that she turns evil. And i'm sure that in reality, Fang looks better without that hair-do and style. But yeah.... anyone know when this is going to end? i really want to know how it's going to end. I don't want either of the chakrits to die.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I am sorry but isn't this a lakorn? So why are "we" getting all serious. It's a lakorn people, don't get mad over the characters these actors and actress portrait.

maijune

SarNie Adult
If I remember correctly, it was in episode 18 that he said he loved her. Fang was like, "you are free now" and older chakrit was like "I don't want to be free, I don't want to go back to anyone," followed by Fang "but you love khun dao," and then older chakrit "no, I love you...I love you khun roat....I love you." My god, that was the sweetest/romantic scene ever. Sorry, but I wasnt sure how to spell the name of the character fang is playing lol.

my bad....you're right....first i thought you referred to the part where they are at the beach and he told her to stay with him forever(epi 16)...and also bunni havn't upload epi 18 that's why i thought you referred to epi 16....but now that i got to watch epi 18...it was what you said...he told her he love her...and i really like this last scene too...i watched it many times just this last scene of epi 18 because they are so sweet here....and also agreed with you that this was the sweetest and romantic scene ever...they are just too cute together...and matchable...can't wait to find out how it going to end up between them, together or not....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i think some of you guys are detouring from the lakorn and just straight up attacking the actresses instead of the characters in the lakorn...come on, it's just a lakorn. different people have different preferences and we need to learn to accept each other's differences. why can't all be alike. that would be boring! we need to have respect for each other and not attack people's favorite actresses. it just hurts each other's feelings...

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not against Fang or anything but I don't think her character makes a good match with Chakrit's character. They seem to have more of a friendship/sibling chemistry whereas Chakrit and Bee have that lover chemistry. Don't u think so? For me, the lakorn seem to have lost its touch when Fang became engaged older Chakrit. It was more interesting when it was just Bee and the two Chakrit. Curious to see how it'll end as well. I think Bee will go insane or die and the younger Chakrit will probably die too otherwise Fang and older Chakrit can't live in peace happily ever after in Saeng Soon.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i think some of you guys are detouring from the lakorn and just straight up attacking the actresses instead of the characters in the lakorn...come on, it's just a lakorn. different people have different preferences and we need to learn to accept each other's differences. why can't all be alike. that would be boring! we need to have respect for each other and not attack people's favorite actresses. it just hurts each other's feelings...

forreal man shoo i don't really think fang's pretty but she's cute and i think she does a superb job of acting... she's still very young man!... only 17 right!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
gosh..ppl can get crazy for this lakorn...ahaha..I love fang so I don't care what anyone says about her cause I LOVE HER!!! =]

natty

Chubs
epi 19.. same ole same ole.. bee still screaming like a banshee ect ect... fang found out that bee set them up at hua hin.... thoy ran away.... epi 20 thoy the younger one got robbed and bashed in the head.. the guy that did it sent a telegram to seang soon saying he died.. so thong had to go pick up his body.. but thoy really didnt die.. the bad guy drugged thong.. bee trying to make the grandmother have a heart attack cus she has a heart problem... ect ect

21 preview: the bad guy threw thong's body into the ocean but did he really die? an urn with an ash that supposely is thoy's given to the grandmother but who returned the ash to seang soon? the grandmother tried to jump off her bedroom window..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow...I need to catch up myself...I've been busy with midterms and now studying for finals...I'll catch up next weekend!

Thanks for all the details!!!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
OMG..so much drama still to come. I haven't gotten to that part yet. Maybe I should skip some eps. cuz I'm kinda bored of the part I'm at.

moilee

sarNie Adult
To me...I thought when Fang's character came into this lakorn...it was more excited and interested for me. Because after watching them....I couldn't wait to see the next part. It was not like I couldn't wait to see Chakrit's or Bee's characters...you know.....it was Chakrit's character as the older brother and Fang's character.....that's why the lakorn is kicking high for me.

vina_lek

yep. When Fang's character first came into the scene, it made the lakorn less dramatic. Too much drama can make me tired. :lol: There's too much of a power struggle w/ Bee's character and the whole saeng soon thing. Bee is doing a great job though, since I've always seen her as taking more innocent roles.