Saeng Soon(Exact)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I guess it's teaching the viewers to keep on killing until you get what you want. LOL :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Bee is a psycho! I guess since she makes me hate her guts in this lakorn, she gets an A+ for protraying the character so viciously. She's so obsessed wanting to be Lady Seang Soon. What's the big deal about it? It's just a boring title.

I don't understand why anyone would want it or even the title "hiso". To me it's so boring. I rather eat chicken wings and papaya salad on the side of the street then being hiso and having to watch your every move. Sorry, off topic there.

Anyhow, lil Chakrit cracks me up with this facial expression. He need some balls and just go ahead and rape Bee and get it over with. lol Well, I'm watching this lakorn for Fang and Chakrit. I like the two of them together.

Time to go eat now. The chicken wings and papaya salad sounds good. :ph34r:

natty

Chubs
so that mean i need to kill you and chew to get my pong back! puahahaha! heehehehehehe.. oh wait nm.. i'm into shemar moore now.. forget it lol..

anyways.. oh SWEET! bee slept with thoy!!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
What! Bee just slept with Thoy! Okay, I need to go watch this.

And who's shemar moore? I'm going to google him. You better watch out.

natty

Chubs
that's it kayla! i am going to bomb your house!

yup bee slept with thoy.. so i hope it really is thoy's baby that she'll carry not thong.. and she does know that it's thoy too

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, I just googled your boy, shemar moore.

Please tell him to quit drinking and driving. If anything, let you drive for him, that is if you're also sober. LOL

Well, I'm sure she knows it Thoy. She doesn't give a crap who it is at this point. She just want to be lady Seang Soon. What a biatch!

natty

Chubs
hahaha kayla.. drunk or not.. girl i cant see lol..

you know me and bad boys..

so fang caught thoy poisoning the grandmother.. oh o.. wonder what bee is going to tell thoy to do to fang now..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Rough boys? Yea, you know I know all about that. If it ain't rough, it ain't right. WHAHAHAHA :w-scene-pop-corn:

Holy smoke! I'm sure her psycho butt will tell him to kill Fang and throw her body in the water some where. But before he can, Thong will come to the rescue because that bad guy that got away went to tell Thong about Thoy and Bee going crazy, trying to kill everyone. Thong will step in the picture, take a bullet for Fang, and then the bad guy will end up killing Thoy and Bee...Wahahahahaha....Did I tell the story already? LOL

People please don't believe me. I have a brain full of imagination. :spin:

natty

Chubs
or maybe thong will come back.. bee goes crazy cus she slept with thoy and tried to kill his grandmother.. thong found that out from fang and he kicks her to the curb.. so where was i? oh yeah she goes crazy.. burn down seang soon and killed thoy in the process..

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
so that mean i need to kill you and chew to get my pong back! puahahaha! heehehehehehe.. oh wait nm.. i'm into shemar moore now.. forget it lol..
anyways.. oh SWEET! bee slept with thoy!!!!
since when did you like my PONG :rolleyes: :p

Kayla+Natty=CAT FIGHT!!!!

i might watch this after it end...but i don't know if i need to ...because NAtty and Kayla..already give me the FULL details... :baby-scene-pop-corn:

natty

Chubs
well preview for epi 25: fang yanked the food from thoy.. (not sure if she really saw him poison her but i think she did so she probably wont feed her the water)... bee rejoice that the grandmother will die by the hands of the grandson she love most.. (evil itch!)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
bee did a good job acting evil i wouldn't have watch this lakorn if it didn't air on my thai nat 400 box ch5 exact nothing to watch and by the time i watch it..it was episode 20 already haha yea i didnt watch beginning but know what this is about hopefully the older twin brother gets fang or rot at the end i think bee would die at the end for being mean and evil to the grandma and rot and using the twins.

nolee

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is so damn intense! bee is such a Witch lol but even after Thoy poisoned the food does Fang still feeds it to the grandma? i thought i saw it on the preview.

bopha

sarNie Elites
wow this lakorn is so intense .... can't wait to see the ending
this is the scene that Dao sleep with Thoy :baby-scene-pop-corn:

credit : www.thaimisc.com

moilee

sarNie Adult
Do you guys think the grandmother will eventually die because what she did in the past with Rut's grandmother? I think she should.....anyways, right now....I hope not....for the sake of Rut.

nolee

sarNie Adult
i think the grandmother is gonna die.. they always die in lakorns.. lol but i kinda feel bad for her. she prob realized that she was wrong for doing what she did and that's why shes kinda good now.

natty

Chubs
she wont die just yet.. i mean that scene where she dip bee's head in the water while she was pregnant hasnt air yet..

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
i guess Bee will have A LOT of fan after this lakorn :loool: especially Natty..... :tease:

moilee

sarNie Adult
For Bee....I hope they don't offer her the negative roles in her upcoming lakorns. It's good but bad at the same time when good n'eng becomes bad n'eng ....you know. Anyways, I wouldn't say Bee is all that. She's just alright.....she's a catwalk model and got a nice body. For Chakrit, I would love to see him potrait in a playboy characters...but much of jealousies and loves toward n'eng. And finally, for Fang, I hope to see her get the first leads against all my favor actors....Andrew, Tik, Num, Chakrit (again), Pete, etc and she's new but knows her actings. All thumbs up for them:).

natty

Chubs
well if she found her calling then she should continue it moilee.. i totally dislike nang'eks who refuse to go rai just cus they want to maintain the good nang'ek image.. i mean look at aom (the rai one).. she started out as nang'ek.. she was ok.. but then suddenly she played rai.. and look how explosive she is.. great actress right? same for kik.. she started out nang'ek too.. with bee.. i think she shine more as a nang'rai then a nang'ek.. for other nang'ek like benz p. janie t, aum p, and noon w.. they shine both as nang'eks and nang'rai so they can flip back and forth.. for others it's one or the others..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I've always wondered why does actresses and actors from Thailand don't switch up their role. I think it's great to show that your a versatile peformer. Maybe some think that by protraying n'rai, that it's a step down, not sure why. Look at Hollywood for example. Most of the leading man and woman usually protray the bad guy a time or two. It doesn't hurt thier image, if anything it boosts thier career instead.