Saeng Soon(Exact)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
wow...so fang isn't the main lead..sucks then...lol..oh well..at least she gets to kiss chakrit...*dies*...anyone's lucky to kiss him....=]

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
is fang is the main lead?,if it is, i will watch it, if not , i don't want to watch it. i like the p'ek but not bee n, if fang and chakirt are the main lead i will total watch it. can some1 pls tell me? if fang is the main lead or not

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...Fang is not the main lead....Bee is the one. Although, I'm glad that she accepts the second lead, 'cause Bee's character is evil. On the other hand, when I watch this when it comes to the good twin and Fang's character...they are the leads for me and not Bee. Every since Fang's character comes out....I think, I've seen her character (besides Chakrit's characters) more than Bee.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I really wanted fang to be the main lead too!!! soo does anyone know which part (episode) does chakrit kisses fang??? or any sweet moments???...sorries...me love sweet moments...

natty

Chubs
I really wanted fang to be the main lead too!!! soo does anyone know which part (episode) does chakrit kisses fang??? or any sweet moments???...sorries...me love sweet moments...
i think epi 16

WHOHOOOO the older chakrit told fang that he loves her!!!!

nolee

sarNie Adult
I think fang's character is so cute & innocent.. i love her smile! .. i hope the spoilers arent true! they're the only things thats keeping me from enjoying this! LOL. and i hate bee's character she's sooo annoying gosh! i hope fang ends up w/Good chakrit... and bee ends up with NO ONE!

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't think Fang is faking. I saw leading actresses were faking in their lakorns...let me see...let me just name one ....example Pang (I don't know how she gets to where she is now...rumors said she'll have a lakorn with Ken...I definitely won't watch her, can't stand her)...sorry never was and is her fan. She should remain as the n'rai or playing supporting roles. Anyways, to me, Fang's another great young actresses. She definitely knows her actings....'cause I saw all her lakorns, playing the leads and second leads. Fang got my two thumbs up for this lakorn.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
exactly...can't agree more with moilee...I love fang ever since i saw her lakorn with pepper...(not to mention, I love their pairing!!! =])...I totally hate the other girl...don't really know who she is but don't like her either...not a fan...I wish fang all the best...she's definitely better looking than bee..She's soo cute and innocent..I see no FAKENESS in her...I hope she does more lakorns!!!

request - CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHICH EPISODES ARE ALL THE SWEET MOMENTS OF FANG AND CHAKRIT???..HELP HERE...ALL THE SWEET MOMENTS!!!! =]

SunStar

sarNie Elites
well... we can't say who's fake and who's not because they're all actresses....it's their job to do a convincing act and sometimes, it isn't what the audience wants and we critized them for it, but we shouldn't say they're fake... we should respect people's talents, no matter what it is and if we don't like it, don't like it then...just don't go bad mouthing them everywhere....it's a bad habit to do that...

SORRY PPL... i felt like doing some lecturing a bit because i'm tired of ppl dissing actors/actresses in so many terrible ways... it's fine to do it, but be discreet because there are a lot of people in this forum who may like that certain person and we should help keep the forum friendly for all...

sarN

sarNie Granny
soooOooooooooOO .. wat eps is the :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3:

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i see that most people like fang more than bee and that also including me as well...maybe because of the loveable character that fang is portraying..and on the other hand bee's role is a bitch...that's why she is so hateable in this lakorn...

i must have to say that fang and older chakrit are so cute in this lakorn...i love every scenes of them together...and i also agreed with one of you guys above that there seems to be more scenes on older chakri and fang than bee and younger chakrit...it seems like right now they focus more on fang and older chakrit...they seem to be the true lovers in this lover and if they didn't end up together it will kill this lakorn for sure...people will start complaining about it...

someone above mention about older chakrit told fang that he love her...no he havn't told her he love her yet although we do know that already that he is also in love with her as she does...but he just told her to stay in saeng soon and stay with him forever...that's all he say to her but not saying he love her yet..

fang is so innocent and pretty in here...this lakorn makes me like her even more...i like her since her first lakorn with pepper but this one makes me liking her even more and more every time there is scene of her and especially with older chakrit...

last but not least to whoever above say that she will not watch it because bee is the lead instead of fang...i think you should watch it...even though bee is the main lead but she is the evil one so she will not end up with anyone one...and also even fang is the second lead but her role is very important in this lakorn because she is the true lover of older chakrit...but we just don't know how it end that's all...i never be able to guess on exact lakorns...

maijune

SarNie Adult
is fang is the main lead?,if it is, i will watch it, if not , i don't want to watch it. i like the p'ek but not bee n, if fang and chakirt are the main lead i will total watch it. can some1 pls tell me? if fang is the main lead or not

fang is not the main lead but bee is...fang is the second lead but her role is very important in here too...and even bee is the main lead she is the bad one so you could say fang is also the main lead but the good one...you should watch it...you will love fang and older chakrit as everyone esle...they are the true lovers in here...

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
someone above mention about older chakrit told fang that he love her...no he havn't told her he love her yet although we do know that already that he is also in love with her as she does...but he just told her to stay in saeng soon and stay with him forever...that's all he say to her but not saying he love her yet..
If I remember correctly, it was in episode 18 that he said he loved her. Fang was like, "you are free now" and older chakrit was like "I don't want to be free, I don't want to go back to anyone," followed by Fang "but you love khun dao," and then older chakrit "no, I love you...I love you khun roat....I love you." My god, that was the sweetest/romantic scene ever. Sorry, but I wasnt sure how to spell the name of the character fang is playing lol.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
awww...yes..he did say he love her..cause that was the only thing I can understand in thai...lol..I love that scene...how he grabbed her and hugged her....*dies*...they are just too cute!!!! anyone know how many episodes this lakorn will have???

lilanimal

sarNie Egg
fang is fake and ugly.
if we were to choose who to look like, id rather look like bee. anyone else can look like the ugly fang. fang is not hot at all. just because she plays a goodiegoodie (fake), it makes her look better. but in reality, she is not good looking. she is plain. i see girls looking like that on the street.

bee only acts like that in the movie because her character was treated badly as a child. was fang treated badly? no. was fang kicked out of seangsoon like a dog? no. was fang almost raped by two ghetto guys in the rain? no. i'm sure most people would feel bitter if they had to go through all of that

nolee

sarNie Adult
wow its not that serious.. lol.

but i cant wait til the next episode.. wonder what's gonna happen next.