Saeng Soon(Exact)

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
i hope that Fang get with the confident Chakrit too...nver liked Bee...sorry to her fans....but i have to say what i feel.....

lilanimal

sarNie Egg
i hope fang doesn't get with any of the twins. shes not pretty at all. it would be boring if they got with her. i wanna see them fight over bee!!bee is so pretty!
they should have picked a better second nang-ek. fang looks really plain

lilanimal

sarNie Egg
how come my post didnt post??
fang is not hot and should not hook up with any of the twins!
bee is pretty/ hot.. i like seeing them fight over her.
fang would be boring to fight over

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
I think Fang is pretty and cute. She has that cute baby face. To me, Bee is so much of a not attractive. She's too (????), don't know wat to say, but NO. Try to watch her lakorn with Pong, but couln't past Epi. 3. She looked sooo much of an average girl (MEANING: She's not that pretty). I prefer Fang maybe becuz I grew watching her from Buangrak with Pepper.

vina_lek

Bee does seem to be wearing a lot of makeup in this lakorn. Maybe the makeup artists figure she can't look mean w/o heavy makeup. B/c w/o makeup or littl make up, Bee looks really cute & innocent. Either way, I thinks she's really pretty and doing a good job in Saeng Soon.

In the older version, Fang's character was really boring. <_< I liked how they adjusted her character to be like how it is now, & Fang's doing a good job. This is probably the first lakorn I'm seeing her in.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
sooooo..... older chakrit is paired up with bee....younger chakrit is paired up with fang???? is that how the story supposed to be.... or is it the other way around????

lilanimal

sarNie Egg
so how is this lakorn suppose to turn out? how was it like last time? i hope bee gets thong and seangsoon

i think bee looks pretty, with or without her makeup. she's also really tall and has nice features.

anyone could look like fang. fang looks plain and boring. her hair is also ugly, like a mushroom cut and fobby bangs. she acts like a baby, which annoys me. "wahh wahh wahh." she whines too much in her baby voice. i just want to forward all of her parts with chakrit.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...I don't know about other people...but I like Fang in her character in this lakorn (eventhough..too much makeup). I really do hope that she gets with the good twin at the end. I have nothing against Namtip...but in her character...she has an exchange of heart ....so she does not deserve the good twin.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hear that at Fang like the younger brother but at the end she might not get anyone....while Bee get with the older brother....

natty

Chubs
this lakorn is so furstrating.. bee totally dont deserve any happiness or even the pra'ek at the end.. what a freaken ugh..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Awww... I don't particularly care about Bee in this lakorn, I just hope she dies, no offense!

As for the younger brother, I think he is spoiled but adorable, especially when he is around Fang! If he didn't love Bee, he would look cute with Fang!

However, Fang and the older brother look sweet together... Hopefully they end up together!

maijune

SarNie Adult
Well...I don't know about other people...but I like Fang in her character in this lakorn (eventhough..too much makeup). I really do hope that she gets with the good twin at the end. I have nothing against Namtip...but in her character...she has an exchange of heart ....so she does not deserve the good twin.

i'm so agreed with you too....

i already hate bee maybe because she portray her role so well...she is so look evil and hateable in this lakorn and of course she will not end up with anyone...all i know is that she will die at the end.....so what i'm curious is that who fang will end up with...but as i watched up to epi 10...it seems like she will end up with older chakrit...now it seems like older chakrit already like fang and do fang...i like all scenes between fang and older chakrit...they are so cute together...i have to say that fang is so cute in this lakorn...and i like her character as well....also the older chakrit look so fine...good looking too...

what i'm guessing is that fang will become the lady of saeng soon by marrying to the older chakrit...maybe because it is suppose to belong to her grandma who is the lover of chakrit's grandpa but was taken away from chakrit's grandma(even though the grandma didn't get to own hong see nang ngern)...so now fang will have it to replace for what her grandma had lost...also older chakrit let fang keep the ring that is to be wear by the owner of saeng soon and at the end of epi 10 he told her to keep it and said it will be safer by her when fang return it to him...it just everything(scenes) that makes me think she will become the lady of saeng soon...and if they gonna make older chakrit die at the end maybe he already marry to fang first before he die....enough predictions....just wait and see....what's gonna be like...

natty

Chubs
well bee will be pregnant with the older chakrit.. sarn said that too.. and i also saw it in the exact scenerio..