Saeng Soon(Exact)

Pai

sarNie Egg
Although Bee is playing an evil role she is still the n'aek right?
It depends on what N'Ek means. Does N'Ek have to bea a good, kind-hearted person?

Defenitely, Bee has the leading role and Fang's role would be considered as the supporting one.

I just watched Behind the scenes of Sang Soon and the Director, quite young, mentioned about Marsha was the

1st choice and they had already done the fitting and the teaser. I hope that they would show that teaser again.

However, they showed a little bit of Marsha in this period's costume and she was really sexy.

If it was Marsha, I would bet this was going to be a hit. Anyway, I'd still watch it no matter what cuz my Baby,

Krit, is in. They interviewed him and he has lost tremendous weight especailly on his cheeks.

He has devoted all his energies into playing these twins, older twin is kind and the younger one is totally spoiled by

their grandmother and was so jealous of his older twin. There was a period in this lakorn that younger twin had to disguise himself to be an older twin. Krit admitted that it was like playing 3 charactors in this lakorn.

There was a time that he was sick that he woke up and threw up cuz he was so exhausted using up all his physical

strenth and his brain work. If I was not wrong, it took them 8 months to finish it.
I an really looking forward to watch my Baby in Saeng Soon.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i would like to see Bee N. as the main female lead that would end up with on the brothers....and Chakrit, what can i say....he's a major hottie....i'll watch any of his lakorns...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
this already aired right?..

i saw it in BM..uploaded by bunniii

Saeng Soon Lakorn DL

so..between the two brothers..who's the p'ek? the nice one?

~EDIT~

just saw the teaser/preview, THANK YOU NOKGAEW for the link, but..the nice brother died? Did I watch it right? so the 'mean' one is p'ek?

~EDIT 2~

nvm..just finished watching the whole thing..ok..nvm..

vina_lek

Sam Yurinan did a REALLY good job in the original one! I was really young. So I don't have a good memory of it, but I just have the impression that Sam did superb. The girl leads were so-so, although the good one was ok, & I barely paid attention to the evil one. I thought she was really boring. <_< They were both boring, but the evil one was extra boring. Chakrit is going to match up his acting skills w/ Sam there, b/c Sam did a really, really, really good job w/ the character! Bee N. is definitely going to do a good job w/ her role! I can't wait to see what Bee N. does w/ her character.

The original theme song was also really good! :wub:

edit:
Just saw the trailer. The storyline is changed somewhat as well as how the characters are supposed to be.

donna

sarNie Adult
i love lakorns where the n'ek is strong. i can't stand the ones that cry all the time and let all these ppl step over them. if they're gonna portray a n'ek it should be someone who is realistic. there aren't that many females out there that are goody goody. i can't wait to see this lakorn.

moilee

sarNie Adult
AMG...I'm so very glad that Fang gets to play the innocent here opposite Chakrit. Fang's very cute...even she plays the second leads here I still like her. It will be something new for Bee to potrait the n'rai in this lakorn. She's another actress that I like....'cause she could potrait any characters. We will see how good she'll potrait the evil&bitch beside the angel/innocent characters. I wonder why Marsha refused....maybe she knew at her age, she couldn't accept this kind of lakorn. I think she did make the right choice for not accepting this lakorn.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I watched part 1 last night. The beginning was interesting minus the whole twin will be split from birth plot, but I'm going to wait and watch a couple of more episodes before judging. Maybe there's a good twist that is different from other lakorns. One thing that makes me want to continue watching is of course Bee's evil acting. Never see this side of her acting before, so we'll see how convincing she really is.

natty

Chubs
omg it's kayla! lol..

yeah epi 1 and preview looks pretty darn interesting.

neena

sarNie Adult
just got done watching the teaser...i-am-so-confused! my head is about to explode!! so bee has a twin and chakrit has a twin?! omg i'm so confused. i need to watch it...chakrit's acting amazes me.

sarN

sarNie Granny
is dis a remake of one of Sam 's lakorn ? The one he was a twin ? If so one of the twin die and Sam took his brother wife >> ?? or dis a whole differ lakorn ? ?

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Looks like both brothers like Bee and Bee likes the older one but in the preview it shows her sleeping with the younger one. Maybe she's gonna seduce them both.

vina_lek

this *might* be spoilerish. I'm not sure. Read at your own risk. :tease:

oh yeah. Chakrit is the only one w/ a twin. Bee N. doesn't have one.

In the older version, Sam(Chakrit plays the remake) has a twin. The older one is nice & gentleman like. The younger one is irresponsible and a playboy.

Bee N.'s character is engaged w/ the older Chakrit. Later on, everyone is told that Chakrit is dead. So the younger Chakrit would inherit Saeng Soon. Bee N. wants Saeng Soon & goes after the younger Chakrit.

In the old version, the younger Sam meets the nice nang-ek & sets up to meet her the following day. He, of course, ditches her. The nice nang-ek mistakes the older Sam for the younger Sam. Later, the younger Sam figures this out and tries to hit on her again. He doesn't really like her. He just wants to see if he can take her away from the older Sam.

I think the younger Sam tries to kill the older Sam later in the lakorn. This is when he pretends to be the older Sam. The evil nang-ek knows it's the younger Sam all along but doesn't let anyone on, b/c she wants Saeng Soon.

hm...that's all I remember.

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOooooooo so it is a remake ??? More spoiler den ....

in the old version i believe the Oldest Twin die in a fire so the Younger Twin ( the wild one ) take the place of his brother and got with the evil N'k dat was enage wit the the older Twin . Evil N"k know dat he a fake but didn't told anyone and even use it against him so she can do watever she want . the Nice N'k love the Old Twin but she thought he was the Young ONE it was a mix up she got between the two LOL and when the YOunger Twin pretend to be his brother the Nice N'k thought the YOung Twin die so she was sad . So the pretend YOung Twin will try to see if she fateful to her love interest and he would say mean stuff to her blah blah and he get reall mad when she compare him wiht the other brother.