Saeng Soon(Exact)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wow...so far...it's good. I love Fang's and Chakrit's "older brother" characters. I think Fang's already in love with the older brother...but she's afraid of the youger brother (he already kissed her twice and almost raped her). On the other hand, Fang (clumzy but innocent) and Chakrit (older brother-very attractive&muture) started to show and have feelings for for others....but Fang showed more love feelings toward him than he did for her...'cause he's not over Bee's character yet. I just hope that Fang would get Chakrit, as older brother, at the end of this lakorn because she's definitely deserving him because she loved him for who he was and not what he got or didn't get....unlike Bee's character. I hope at the end, he would tell her how he feel toward Fang. They're the real true lovers in this lakorn...meaning Chakrit, older brother, and Fang. For me, every characters in this lakorn are doing great.....especially Chakrit as the older brother (as well as younger brother), Bee as the n'eng rai, and Fang's as the innocent and strongwill "even the bad grandmother likes her".

maijune

SarNie Adult
Wow...so far...it's good. I love Fang's and Chakrit's "older brother" characters. I think Fang's already in love with the older brother...but she's afraid of the youger brother (he already kissed her twice and almost raped her). On the other hand, Fang (clumzy but innocent) and Chakrit (older brother-very attractive&muture) started to show and have feelings for for others....but Fang showed more love feelings toward him than he did for her...'cause he's not over Bee's character yet. I just hope that Fang would get Chakrit, as older brother, at the end of this lakorn because she's definitely deserving him because she loved him for who he was and not what he got or didn't get....unlike Bee's character. I hope at the end, he would tell her how he feel toward Fang. They're the real true lovers in this lakorn...meaning Chakrit, older brother, and Fang. For me, every characters in this lakorn are doing great.....especially Chakrit as the older brother (as well as younger brother), Bee as the n'eng rai, and Fang's as the innocent and strongwill "even the bad grandmother likes her".

i totally agreed with you moilee...i'm so addicted to this lakorn right now because of fang and older brother's character...and i'm so hoping they ended up together at the end, have a happy ending for them...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
is the relationship between older refined chakrit and fang enough to tune into this lakorn? i was thinking about passing this lakorn up, but i did see the potenial chemistry between chakrit and fang's characters (nice girl, handsome good guy)...is it enough to sit through the lakorn? what do you guys think? do they even have enough screen time? how many episodes so far? i know so many questions...thanks for the info in advance...much chakrit love! ;)

maijune

SarNie Adult
well bee will be pregnant with the older chakrit.. sarn said that too.. and i also saw it in the exact scenerio..
are you for real...that will ruin my couple then...because i want to see fang end up with older chakrit and now bee's pregnant with his baby....

i finished epi 13 and it seems like fang will be coming back and she will be marrying to older chakrit because chakrit's grandma said so...so older chakrit sleep with bee while fang marry to him and living in saeng soon with him?...and also older chakrit is an gentleman and for sure he will not sleep with bee because his brother love her and he also said so that he won't steal his brother's happiness...so how would that happen then?...please someone clear it for me...

maijune

SarNie Adult
is the relationship between older refined chakrit and fang enough to tune into this lakorn? i was thinking about passing this lakorn up, but i did see the potenial chemistry between chakrit and fang's characters (nice girl, handsome good guy)...is it enough to sit through the lakorn? what do you guys think? do they even have enough screen time? how many episodes so far? i know so many questions...thanks for the info in advance...much chakrit love! ;)

you should watch and see for yourself...as for me...i liked every scenes of them...they are so cute together....and so far..it seems they are the real lovers in this lakorn...

moilee

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see tape #5. This was one of the lakorns that no one should miss. If you did....it's your lost. Now...let's go back and discuss on Chakrit, as the immuture younger brother. Was he also in love with Fang too? When he first saw her (he seem liked he's in love with her too) and she peaked out to see him while her best friend (he's in love w/Fang) was driving them to this place and he mistakenly told her that the immuture twin was the good twin. She immediately liked him. I just hope that the younger brother didn't try to rape her again once she married to the older brother. And for Bee's character, if she did get pregnant...I just hope it was not with the good twin....but the bad twin.....unless the good twin was drug. But than again...if she did pregnant with the good twin than eventually...she will lose the baby....you know bad people don't win at the end in most of the lakorns anyways.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i just watch tape 1 & 2, and didn't get to the point yet, but it seem very interesting between chakrit & fang...man, i don't like bad twin at all, i only like the good twin, i hope the ending will be happy how chakrit & fang got to be together, since she is an innocent person unlike bee...

vina_lek

nah. I don't really think the younger chakrit is in love w/ fang. It seem to me that when he was smiling and looking at Fang, while he was driving his car, was b/c he saw her checking him out! :rolleyes:

I'm really glad they changed Fang's character to be so strong. Since the grandma seems to like her, although I don't think she does really. The grandma just seems to really hate Bee and love the younger Chakrit... to the point that she's glad some girl will take away older Chakrit from Bee. Bee will not get to be the lady of Saeng Soon and younger Chakrit will be happy. Although the grandma would probably prefer Bee gets neither Chakrits, but the younger one is just obsessive. The grandma is just evil! <_< I was actually surprised, when she was all concerned about older Chakrit when he returned from the war about his feelings.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't agree that the grandmother was evil......because she didn't wish anyone die or killed anyone. She's only wanted someones good for both of her grandsons and carried on the family's name. I think Bee's character was the evil one. Like the grandmother said "if Ton got Dow....it's his bad luck that he had this woman "Kee Karinee" in his Sann Som. But than it turned around to her loving grandson, Toa, because he would be the one's getting marry to Bee. I guess the old woman knew her instinct who's good and who's evil. I got this feeling that Bee will eventually kill the bad twin or tried to kill him so she would get her way. I'm afraid for the good twin and Fang. I just hope all the good characters survive Bee's evil doing.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*sigh* so many thoughts...I really do hope Fang gets with the older chakrit...they are just too cute to watch...I find myself smiling to myself...

nolee

sarNie Adult
grrrr i read too many spoilers! makes me not wanna watch this anymore. but i cant resist chakrit! lol

SunStar

sarNie Elites
older chakrit and fang are getting my votes now!!! they're just so adorable!!!!

as for bee... i cannot believe how evil her character is.... geez

bopha

sarNie Elites
yeah ... i can't stand bee's character, she's too evil ... on the other hand, Fang & Chakrit are soo cute together i hope they will end up together... i luv this lak :drool:

bopha

sarNie Elites
hey... girls !!!!! look what i found .........a lot of kissing scene :drool: :drool: :drool:

and this one is my favorite ... :wub: :wub:

credit: www.thaimisc.com

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
I don't really like the storyline and stuff because they make it seen like Bee Namthip is naan rai which maybe she is but I don't like seeing lakorns like this.. Anger escapes I can't take it. <3

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i'm watching this right now and so totally in love with chakrit...he is good....i love his acting....bee annoys me.... i think she can't really act beside her i think the whole cast is doing a good job so far...