Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Ehh, it's official. I don't think Namfon should ever forgive Paul. He doesn't deserve a happy ending.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
^Sunny, it's by WAN -- WISHY made a JLR MV out of it .. here's the video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxuEy436PFM
THANK YOU dear B) B)
Yes after what Sawin has done its so unforgivable.. if i was Na I will not forgive him I mean we will never understand why nek always forgive pek when he can totally kill her alive. I think what Sawin did to Na on the Island, every single time he hurts her it look very painful and tiring, poor Fon -_-

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
pa'ek is unreasonable cruel+stupid! it's a stupid reason for him to get back at nang'ek how can he not know what kind of person she is when they use to love eachother so much. she's not cruel enough to kill his girlfriend. i hate his character. and especially Paul play it. it just make me hate it more. namfon play her character not pitiful enough for me. her acting is still not good. her voice bother me a lot. this is the slap/kiss/revenge la korn that i don't like. Sawan biang and Jum luey ruk is much better. at least pa'eks character is not that stupid and their reason to be mean to nang'eks is more reasonable.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL! I just watched the clip of Aum A. welcoming Paul to the "Aum & Ken" club. Aum's all like, how do you like being the mean P'ek, bullying n'ek around. HAHA...too funny!

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Which episode does the story actually pick up? I watched the first episode and half of the second one but it's kinda BLEH..I have to agree with most of you that Namfon's acting improved a lot..the only lakorn I've seen her in was the one with Por and she seemed more stiff in that, Paul in the other hand :huh: I dunoooo..maybe this role is just too serious for him?? His sad and depressed character is just not convincing it looks more like he's tired and lifeless..and when he speaks it's like he's mumbling or something..

cecilia

Staff member
haha pauls part of ken/aums sadistic crew except he isnt convincing like they are
*hi5. i so agree on this part that's why when i watch that message from aum, i'm like. PAUL in the club. that's crazy, i can't take him seriously ((dodge away from Rahut :p ))

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL! I just watched the clip of Aum A. welcoming Paul to the "Aum & Ken" club. Aum's all like, how do you like being the mean P'ek, bullying n'ek around. HAHA...too funny!

Ha ha ha that is funny!

haha pauls part of ken/aums sadistic crew except he isnt convincing like they are
LOL he isn't convincing!

Lmao. CEDA that's halarious :p Too bad Paul ain't convincing and isn't as HOT as Aum or Ken. That'd be better!
Right?! We can only dream it was true!

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
Lmao. CEDA that's halarious :p Too bad Paul ain't convincing and isn't as HOT as Aum or Ken. That'd be better!
hahaha... so sooo sooooo true! he's cool and all, but he's just not up to aum's and ken's level yet.. this is just my opinion.. no offense to fans of paul.. ^_______^

cecilia

Staff member
when you look at paul's face, you just can't take him serious, no matter how hard you try :(

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yep true that sister! I still have yet to finish a Paul lakorn...only seen him in parts...I know I should give him a shot ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
paul is just ment for comedy.

i like namfon but im kinda getting bored of seeing her in weak roles where shes crying most of the time. it'll be great to see her in a sassy/strong role for once

cecilia

Staff member
Paul was better in Rai Rissahut. It's almost a joke to me when he gets mad in this one.
yes, he's much better in rahut rissaya but i was not fully convince with him ..
could be that he give me the corny feeling each time he have them love scene w/his n'ek.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I agree! Paul is freaking annoying in this lakorn. I liked him better in the lakorn with Noon.

And the p'ek character is by far the most dumpest p'ek than all p'ek in lakorns that are airing right now. One more thing, I hate it when they have p'ek and n'ek's sister sleep together. I don't care if he was drunk, on drugs or whatever. It is just NASTY!

cecilia

Staff member
I agree! Paul is freaking annoying in this lakorn. I liked him better in the lakorn with Noon.

And the p'ek character is by far the most dumpest p'ek than all p'ek in lakorns that are airing right now.
One more thing, I hate it when they have p'ek and n'ek's sister sleep together. I don't care if he was drunk, on drugs or whatever. It is just NASTY!
i totally agree on that part of having sibling sleeping with the man you love have something with.
it's so gross to think of it this way .. sister sharing same husband. yuck ..

which btw, did they actually did that? ..
i thought there's a part in there that had PAUL say,
she only have him the empty him. so it does mean ..
they slept together? GROSS !

now, he deserve not to be forgive like Oun too ---