Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

cecilia

Staff member
I own this page. ..

just realize there are so many stupid p'ek on this group of current lakorns .. LOl

01. Wee
02. Pong
03. Monthai
04. Tor

STUPID.. STUPID .. lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yes, I do believe he will sleep with her...Jing Jing!!! Na Klien!!! On the preview I guess he was drunk and he thought it was Namfon. Plus, the trick did mention she's not willing to share her husband.

But yea, who in the hell would want a dude who slept with your sister? That is some Thailand Jerry Springer shiet! I don't care if I loved him with all my heart. Once that line is crossed, it cannot be replaced.

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah. jerry springer .. that's freakin hilarious.. but so true.
i can't never accept that. it' so gross to even think about it ..

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i totally agree on that part of having sibling sleeping with the man you love have something with.
it's so gross to think of it this way .. sister sharing same husband. yuck ..

which btw, did they actually did that? ..
i thought there's a part in there that had PAUL say,
she only have him the empty him. so it does mean ..
they slept together? GROSS !

now, he deserve not to be forgive like Oun too ---
Ewww really....hmmm now I don't know if I want to watch the rest of this!

I own this page. ..

just realize there are so many stupid p'ek on this group of current lakorns .. LOl

01. Wee
02. Pong
03. Monthai
04. Tor

STUPID.. STUPID .. lol
For reals you named them!!! Good list Ceci!

Yes, I do believe he will sleep with her...Jing Jing!!! Na Klien!!! On the preview I guess he was drunk and he thought it was Namfon. Plus, the trick did mention she's not willing to share her husband.

But yea, who in the hell would want a dude who slept with your sister? That is some Thailand Jerry Springer shiet! I don't care if I loved him with all my heart. Once that line is crossed, it cannot be replaced.
Uh huh that's right, no turning bac...its just gross to even consider

Bou

sarNie Adult
I just recently started watchin this lakorn...and i must say Paul is freaking annoyin...how dumb is he in this lakorn? seriously...I feel bad for Namfon...and IF he does sleep with the sister....i dont know what to say...except that namfon should never forgive him...

Mann

yeah i tried the first dvd i say its pretty good namfon is pretty in here i got thrown off when tanya got raped though, felt like not continuing it but i think its pretty good

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I was watching Ratree Somosarn?? w.e it was and Paul was pointing out the cast and stuff, Paul gets Tanya pregnant?? ewhhh!!

cecilia

Staff member
I was watching Ratree Somosarn?? w.e it was and Paul was pointing out the cast and stuff, Paul gets Tanya pregnant?? ewhhh!!
that's what i saw too .. him pointing at him and tanya when he said .. preggy ..

according to Sunny's spoiler --- it should be Fon that's pregnant .. maybe Tanya will get pregnant, not by Paul, but Tui b/c Tui r her later on .. probably be next wk episodes.

yeah i tried the first dvd i say its pretty good namfon is pretty in here i got thrown off when tanya got raped though, felt like not continuing it but i think its pretty good
if you're a fon fan, i suggest go for it .. if think about Paul's acting, then no . lOl

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
ok, it's so complacated.
i think the editor goes too far. it's ok when p'ek slept with the two n'eks . but both of two are preggant?
i feel headache <_<

cecilia

Staff member
^no, only n'ek pregnant by p'ek .. tanya is pregnant by TUI * if she is b/c Tui is the only one that was with her next to the gang rape. Paul didn't*

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm starting to hate TUI now why he going around and raping everyong from the previews he even tried to rape FON also :(

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Gosh I was lost on this...thanks Ceci for clearing it up...hmmm should I keep watching?!

I'm starting to hate TUI now why he going around and raping everyong from the previews he even tried to rape FON also :(
Yea...that doesn't sound good at all!

cecilia

Staff member
*siged* i still have yet to watch today episode. i can't handle Paul and the plot is getting nowhere, just agitate me more and more ..
Raiya, maybe put a hold on it LOl .. unless, you're watching it for Fon then watch it like i do .. skip to her part :loool: and imagine someone else's acting in place of Paul :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is why i dont have high expectation when it comes to polyplus lakorn. even their slap/kiss drama suck

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Wasn't RAHUT RAISSYA from PolyPlus? I didn't watch taht one but seemed like ALOT of fans loved it.

Goshh... Pauls acting isn't satisfying me :) Esp. when he gets sad/teary.. Not convincing he just just look stupidd and gay!