Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
well, the rating of this lakorn i read somewhere (i think spicy's) that it's like a 4. it's not doing that well.
credit: to where ever i read it from

SunStar

sarNie Elites
it's probably the pairing that isn't as good... cuz i personally thought that Paul and Namfon did not match as a couple...

Namfon is good for the part, but Paul doesn't have a fierce mean look to him that would make people fear him... perhaps if it was Por T. again...it might have good ratings.... who knows...

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
it's ok for Paul and Namfon pairing together. but the play sucks. now i only watch every ep's preview. there's little thing attracting me

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg :( ... Really messed up of Tohng to do such a thing... How can you say you love, yet not sacrafice? How can you say you love yet not care? How can you say you love when you rapes your lover's sister and friend?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah great description there Kristy :)

Yes Sunstar I agree I bet if it was POR the ratings would been better. Paul and Fon are okay pair I guess.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg :( ... Really messed up of Tohng to do such a thing... How can you say you love, yet not sacrafice? How can you say you love yet not care? How can you say you love when you rapes your lover's sister and friend?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
rape? what episode? i'm a pervert :ph34r: :loool:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Is that gonna be Fon's boy? Or is it just some random kiddd in the beach :p l0l. Paul and Fon looks cute there. The beach scenery is so beautiful in this lakorn as always :D

cecilia

Staff member
awe. what a cute baby. too bad, daddy annoy me ..
the rating is a bit low .. i blame it on paul's acting

will watch this where i left off once it's out in dvd ..
thanks for the spoiler pictures.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
the ending was cute... the kid was cute and adorable..

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Stupid movie!! A waste of my time...good actress but the actor sucks--I don't know why Paul is acting, he sucks? <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
when this just ended, i just barely started. i like paul but he needs to gain some weight and muscles.

i like it so far, poor fon, i really sympathize her.

Ana

sarNie Adult
This is the shortest Polyplus lakorn I've seen :lol:

I download an episode here and there plus the ending :rolleyes: . The ending was cute. The kid was cute :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
storyline stinks and paul isnt convincing as a meanie. plus, he didnt take his revenge seriously. it came out as a joke. i only thought tanya did best in this lakorn. namfon was the usual weak role of hers