Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I been meaning to watch this one! but in the midst of my ngao asoke addiction and some other things I think my hubby will Want a divorce if I get hooked onto another lakorn :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. i agree too. you're doing so much already .. managing so many blogs and uploading too .. *faint*
but should give this a try. it's really good na .. i still need to joggle between this and BJ. :loool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I been meaning to watch this one! but in the midst of my ngao asoke addiction and some other things I think my hubby will Want a divorce if I get hooked onto another lakorn :loool:
Awwww. It's ok, you can get addicted on this one later P'Tina. THe fun stuff has yet to start. Right now all we see is the annoying T's: Tui and Tanya.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know actuallly I can watch this one but i'll be a week behind everyone because ...when I visit the video store I rent the discs and I pop them in and watch while Im on the computer :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
dis lakorn crazy. it's so damn dramatic. i get y tanya is insane though. it's still too crazy lol
me too. and the way she did it. it just make it even worse. scary stuff to get gang rape like that.
man, and they even have to chain her to the hospital bed. that's even more dramatic.
good that she kindda recover from it. if it's me. i would dare think ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know dat hospital scene was sad. tanya's a good actress though. dat scene was so damn convincing. i'll continue watchin it cause i like tui and fon lol joy is so cuute

cecilia

Staff member
i can't believe TUI did that to Joy. It's so not a good gentlemen trait. Such MEANIE. he doesn't deserve Fon at all :angry:

hahah. the WATERFALL is the same scene from JLR and Badarn Jai :loool:

I swore. PAUL is pissing and annoying me in this lakorn . everything from him is like a joke .. even the kidnapping preview looks like a joke or the way he torture her, it's all like a joke. i can't take him serious .. *sighed* poor fon, just when i thought she got a break, PAUL came in and ruins it. and i say it over again and again, i don't know what's wrong with him lately but the way he portray his character annoy me :( ..

anyway. The kissing spoiler pictures will be tomorrow as well as the beginning of the WHOLE REVENGE PROCESS .. unless they're misleading me or something with their preview.

for today episode. i forgot to mention how JOY would just turn around and listen to what Tanya said of FON. i understand that she's mad at Fon and Paul b/c of what she saw at the waterfall but still, she shouldn't jump in conclusion and believe a WOMAN THAT USED TO BEAT her up or want her DEAD in the first place. Just b/c she came into apologize and gossip about her sister, she believe she's a good person. If she's this dumb, then she really is DUMB AND STUPID. What i'm saying is that, how can she believe Tanya just like that when Tanya didn't put in any good word of Fon to her ear but BAD BAD STUFF. If a person have the guts to gossip about their sister like that, i wouldn't believe it. and if JOY BELIEVE in actions more than words, she should known better that FON is not that mon-ya!!

overall, today episode PISSED ME OFF. i want to STRANGLE PAUL, TANYA, TUI, and JOY. -- **hahaha, i'm in favor of FON !!! **

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
hm. my short explaination.
01. Paul/Tui/Fon are friend. met through college, they study the same course.
02. Paul/Tui both LOVE FON.
03. Paul confront TUI about his feeling for Fon. Tui encourage him to tell Fon. Paul did and so their love story begin.
04. B/C Paul's parent business are doing bad. they want him to marry Joy to save the company as they need money from Joy's mom to help with the business.
05. Fon/Tanya are sisters. They live with their grandmother.
06. They love one another very much. one day, they encounter some bad guys. i suppose those guy are lusting over them as they walk in some dark alley. Tanya and Fon struggle to get away but Fon end up being held down. Tanya came back and got Fon release. now she's stuck with the baddie. She tell Fon to get away. While Fon ran away to call for help. she got gang rape. *this is so sad :lmao: GIVE MAD props for TANYA for such good crazy acting*
07. Tanya use this reason as an excuse to get things from FON like she own her life to her as a debt. so forth.
08. Paul's mom want Paul to break off with Fon as she is poor and can't help with the family financial struggle. Paul refuse to do so. His mom then secretly set up an appt to meet Fon and tell her face to face that she want her to break off with Paul and don't tell Paul about his.
09. Fon break it off with Paul. B/c of the family business and his father's health. He then agree to marry Joy.
10. Joy had a crush or one side love for Paul. But she did not force himto marry her or anything. At the end, Paul did it b/c of his parent.
11. Fon/Paul somewhat break up. Tui saw this and come in to comfort her and snatch her love away from Paul.
12. Tanya/fON chasing after Joy as Tanya believe Joy is having an affair or something.
13. Tanya crashed into Joy and killed her. She refuse to help and drive away leaving Fon behind. Paul came by and saw this. and blame it all on Fon and see her as a cruel person. He regret loving such person like her.
14. Ah, forgot to mentin. Paul save Tanya from getting her 2nd rape at the car. She freak out and thanks to PAUL as her life saver, she's now want him. When she found out he's Fon's bf. she ask her to give him to her. She didn't want at first but later okay to give to Tanya b/c her and PAUL are impossible as he is about to marry.
15. When Tanya found out about the marriage/engagement about PAUL/JOY. she went and took the heat on FON and later try to ruin the engagement ceremony. Thankfully, everyone came in and stop it.

I didn't finish episode 2 yet but this is what i got from episode one.

WAT....FON GONNA GET GANG RAPE.... NONONONONONONONO..................

BUT THANKS FOR THE SUMMARY....

cecilia

Staff member
^no, no, it's not FON, it's JOY ja. TUI r her while she faint. It was degrading of him..
OMG!! and what's worst is that he use that to threaten her to not tell Paul that he, TUI, hired some men to hurt Paul.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like the beginning of this lakorn. It's slow. But, tomorrow's epi might be better since the revenge will begin. However, the preview seems like the same scenes that occured in SB because Paul saves Fon from the water, but he says it's too easy for her to die that way.

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Damn, you guys watched it already? Hella early! lol.
Hmm, if it pisses you off.. maybe I shouldn't watch it yet :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't believe TUI did that to Joy. It's so not a good gentlemen trait. Such MEANIE. he doesn't deserve Fon at all :angry:

hahah. the WATERFALL is the same scene from JLR and Badarn Jai :loool:

I swore. PAUL is pissing and annoying me in this lakorn . everything from him is like a joke .. even the kidnapping preview looks like a joke or the way he torture her, it's all like a joke. i can't take him serious .. *sighed* poor fon, just when i thought she got a break, PAUL came in and ruins it. and i say it over again and again, i don't know what's wrong with him lately but the way he portray his character annoy me :( ..

anyway. The kissing spoiler pictures will be tomorrow as well as the beginning of the WHOLE REVENGE PROCESS .. unless they're misleading me or something with their preview.

for today episode. i forgot to mention how JOY would just turn around and listen to what Tanya said of FON. i understand that she's mad at Fon and Paul b/c of what she saw at the waterfall but still, she shouldn't jump in conclusion and believe a WOMAN THAT USED TO BEAT her up or want her DEAD in the first place. Just b/c she came into apologize and gossip about her sister, she believe she's a good person. If she's this dumb, then she really is DUMB AND STUPID. What i'm saying is that, how can she believe Tanya just like that when Tanya didn't put in any good word of Fon to her ear but BAD BAD STUFF. If a person have the guts to gossip about their sister like that, i wouldn't believe it. and if JOY BELIEVE in actions more than words, she should known better that FON is not that mon-ya!!

overall, today episode PISSED ME OFF. i want to STRANGLE PAUL, TANYA, TUI, and JOY. -- **hahaha, i'm in favor of FON !!! **
oh my garshhhhhhh yesss paul is annoyin da shiet out of me tooooooo what is up w/ him sayin hak so many god damn times. and he seem like he sleepy or drunk sometimes. it ruins da mood u know what da helllll

Kelly

yes i hope the revenge would begin soon cause i really want to see paul be mean!
but i'm not done with todays epi only half way!

little

sarNie Adult
i skipped lots of part not too fond of this lakorn but i'll wait and see when the revenge really start. i dont like the storyline and the characters they portray. u right from what u say joy trusted tanya when she's the one who hated/beated joy up but she believe her. how stupid. plus hated how the 3 are friends but the guy is jealous/bad and how pra ek and nang ek were/are lovers. I really a fan of badan jai and satroo koo kwam those are better storyline love the characters. even though in skk w/yui the sis is bad but i like her character she doesn't over do it. it's believeable how she wanted to live wealth and not be a mistress. but tanya her character just over do it how do u hate u sis and steal her bf it just stupid

little

sarNie Adult
i skipped lots of part not too fond of this lakorn but i'll wait and see when the revenge really start. i dont like the storyline and the characters they portray. u right from what u say joy trusted tanya when she's the one who hated/beated joy up but she believe her. how stupid. plus hated how the 3 are friends but the guy is jealous/bad and how pra ek and nang ek were/are lovers. I really a fan of badan jai and satroo koo kwam those are better storyline love the characters. even though in skk w/yui the sis is bad but i like her character she doesn't over do it. it's believeable how she wanted to live wealth and not be a mistress. but tanya her character just over do it how do u hate u sis and steal her bf it just stupid

little

sarNie Adult
same here Nai 1 1 it's annoying i hardly didn't watch it i skipped from begin to end i dont know if i want ot continue it but i want to know the ending plus i like revenge lakorn i'm not fonding lots of characters tanya, paul, the friend god i dont know i might not able to finish this revengeful lakorn sucks how they put it revenge but suck storyline