<span style="color:blue"><b>Jom Jai(Who & Who) </b></span>

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep its a period lakorn..im so glad!..i love period lakorn..sufun and this is both p'kai's lakorn..it should be good :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
au should have been praek instead of paul..i notice joy hasnt been the main nang ek..her lakorn with chai..rita is the main and this lakorn she is the supporting..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
With Joy...I like her but she's better as a model but it's good to have more than one n'ek in a lakorn it boost ratings...lol...I like Au Thanukorn as well liked him as an actor his looks doesn't make me crazy but I have respect for lots of actors and Au is one of them...

Anyhow I don't think Au's in here cuz I don't see his name in the article only Dome, Paul and Aef and Joy and Benz..

Benz will probably be crying a lot in this lakorn too I wonder what it's about.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh Au isnt in here anymore cuz he wasnt in the fitting and photoshoot..benz is going to be crying alot?..oh koo..i wonder if its one of them tear jerker type of lakorn..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Well from that first one you posted...I can't really make it out but Benz and Aef's character is suppose to be happy and cheerful but later they have some problems in their life....thus it's a drama....and it talks about her crying in the lakorn and how she doesn't consider herself an expert at crying....LOL...but don't take my words for it...

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh i see..i think benz is good at crying though..p'kai's lakorn is always drama..love it..

Jessica

sarNie Egg
wow, that sux Au won't be in here. anyone know the release date of this lakorns? i wonder what will be benz's role here...

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn isnt going to air anytime soon..it just started filming..and p'kai's lakorn takes awhile

tinah

sarNie Coma
is it true that au has pull out form this lakorns is because he wasn't the main pe'k?
wow where did thet news came from..i thought he would be the main praek if he was in this lakorn unless they made him play a father role or the bad guy

Jessica

sarNie Egg
I never knew that au turned it down... I was really hoping to see him in this lakorns...he's a great actors...so who will replace him?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i wonder who wil replace him..its not paul cuz hes been in the lakorn pairing up with benz