<span style="color:blue"><b>Jom Jai(Who & Who) </b></span>

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey u guys..benz have a new lakorn!!..dont know whos the praek is yet..its call "jomjai"..credit to thaidramafan..yay more of benz!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:w000t: yeah!!! more benz onscreen.......i hope the p'ek will be num...i want to see them onscreen again and this time to get each other at the END..... :D

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, i heard that p'ek is Paul Pattarapol...... :D

i'm not 100% sure....they said p'ek could be replace by someone else without noticing. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh man..i hope its not paul..they make a odd couple..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I would totally love to see her with Num again, like Kobori & Angsumalin[Hideko] :wub:

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz....i'm here to confirmed ka......paul is the p'ek for sure. :)

here i got from pantown site.

จอมใจ ของค่าย ไอแอม จำกัด
*พระเอก ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์ *นางเอก พรชิตา ณ สงขลา

this is another lakorn of p'Kai warayu.
is it same company that produced "rachinee morlun" ? :huh:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
calla said:
lolz....i'm here to confirmed ka......paul is the p'ek for sure. :)

here i got from pantown site.

จอมใจ ของค่าย ไอแอม จำกัด
*พระเอก ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์ *นางเอก พรชิตา ณ สงขลา

this is another lakorn of p'Kai warayu.
is it same company that produced "rachinee morlun" ? :huh:
[post="90854"][/post]​

It's by P'Kai Warayuth right then it should be great cuz he's a great producer most of his lakorns were hits anyways Paul huh? Cool I like Paul ... is it drama? Thanks Calla...

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg thats kool..p'kai is one of the best director..and yep he was the producer for rachanee morlum..sai roog nang show..etc..hes like pjj..takes a long time to film lakorn..and it normally turns out good..well i dont mind paul as the praek..someone new for benz..i notice benz doesnt really get paired up with the same praek..she doesnt have that one certain praek like other actress..but thanx calla..now p'kai has 4 project..

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
so it's paul? good, although rite now i don't really like him anymore, he's okay. i hope the lakorn turn out good. 'cause i've watch sapai part time and rachalee morlum and didn't even finish it 'cause i don't really enjoy paul role. :D

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
สงสัยแฟนหนุ่ม มิค จะเลี้ยงดี หุ่นที่ผอมเพรียวของ เบนซ์ พรชิตา ณ สงขลา นางเอกเรื่อง “ลมหวนâ€? ทางช่อง 3 เลยดูอวบอั๋น แถมน้ำหนักขึ้นจนตัวงี้แทบปริ ซึ่ง เบนซ์ เผย “ตอนนี้อ้วนสุดๆแล้ว อ้วนตั้งแต่ก่อนเล่นละครสะใภ้กาฝากซะอีก พี่ปิ่นก็เริ่มพูดกับแม่เบนซ์ว่า ถ้าน้ำหนักไม่ลงจะให้เล่นบทแม่แล้วนะ เบนซ์ก็จะพยายามทานน้อยลง ออกกำลังกายบ้าง ก็ไม่รู้ทำได้มั้ย กิน 3 มื้อปกติ และกินจุกจิก ระหว่างมื้อชอบกินขนมเค้ก ตอนนี้มีละครเรื่องจอมใจ ของพี่ไก่-วรายุฑ ติดต่อมานานแล้ว เปิด มิ.ย. เบนซ์พักงานไป 3 เดือน เหงามาก ถึงจะมีงานอื่นๆและมีพิธีกร ก็ห่วงว่าน้ำหนักจะอ้วนขึ้น ส่วนละครที่กำลังจะออกอากาศเรื่องลมหวน แนวโรแมนติกดราม่า มีรักๆน่าสงสาร ใครได้ดูคงต้องรักอั้ม-อธิชาติ ในเรื่องเขาน่าสงสารมากâ€?.
[post="90976"][/post]​
Benz confirms it herself that's she is in this lakorn for Kai Warayuth so I'm gonna move it to the new lakorn section...

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh wow thats kool..that was the news i posted up..thanx bluemoon!..so happy..p'kai is a great producer..

Jessica

sarNie Egg
why paul... :( he's not even good looking..anyways, I thought he was making another lakorn with Aum?
Man! I would love to see benz work with charkit again, they had such great chemistry.