<span style="color:blue"><b>Jom Jai(Who & Who) </b></span>

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Tinah Au doesn't die....Au is Kansorn he likes Benz and propose to her to save Klin Kaew's face(Benz) cuz Rawin(Paul) made her pregnant but Paul doesn't know she is...but he can't be with Klin Kaew cuz he thought that Piromya( Joy Rinalnee) his official wife is carrying his child when in fact Joy lied about the whole thing but later on I think she is pregnant for real...but the person who dies is Piromya(Joy) in a car accident caused by a quarrel in the car that Rawin(Paul) drove...so that's why Benz is doing a lot of crying....she has a family burden...and the person she loves is married to someone else...but I don't know I have this feeling that I'm gonna want Benz to dump Paul and marry Kansorn(Au)...but the ending says Benz and Paul will be together...dang...
[post="131480"][/post]​

Thanks for the summary, BlueMoon. Wow...this lakorn sounds awesome. Is it a remake? It sounds like one of the lakorn I've seen in the 80's by Jentira (Joy's mother from Rachinee Morlum) and I think Sam. Great cast. Joy Rinlanee, Benz, and Aef are all beautiful. Paul and Au are cute. It's too bad Joy is the n'rai. She doesn't look like the n'rai material. She does so well as the nang'ek. Oh well, I still admire her work. I can't wait to see this lakorn...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think its a remake..but yeh check out this pic of paul/benz..it looks kool..i like how they made the pic black/white..also how they're going way back time..

from fans at iamvarayuth

more news..can someone translate it for us please

พี่พอลในจอมใจ

คือว่าได้เข้ามาอ่านความคิดเห็นของหลายๆคนที่วิจารณ์ละครเรื่องจอมใจมาก

คือว่ากิ๊กเองเป็นแฟนคลับของพี่พอล แล้วก็เห็นด้วยกับบทบาทของพี่พอลที่พี่พอลได้รับบทเป็นคุณกลาง คือว่าถ้ายังมีคนจำได้ พี่พอลเคยรับบทเป็นคุณรวิชในเรื่องปริศนา ถ้าเทียบระหว่างคุณกลาง กับคุณรวิช บทบาทจะใกล้เคียงกัน คืออกจะเจ้าชู้ คารมดี ปากหวาน ไม่เป็นโล้เป็นพายเท่าที่ควร ซึ่งในตอนนั้นพี่พอลก็ทำให้ใครต่อใครชอบพี่พอลได้มากมาย เป็นการแจ้งเกิดี่สวยงามไม่น้อยเลย

จากนั้นพี่พอลก็ห่างจากละครพีเรียดไปเลย คนอาจจะติดภาพพี่พอลจากบทบาทนักธุรกิจมากกว่า หรือไม่ก็ติดกับบทบาทความเป็นพิธีกรมาก

และบางคนอาจไม่พอใจคุณไก่ที่เลือกบทพี่พอลดูเด่นกว่าพี่อู๋ ซึ่งเชื่อว่าเป็นเพราะความเหมาะสม และความมั่นใจในตัวนักแสดงมากกว่า และอีกอย่างภาพฟิตติ้งไม่ใช่ตัวตัดสินว่าเหมาะหรือไม่เหมาะ เพราะว่า นักแสดงแค่ถูกจับมาถ่ายรูปเท่านั้น ไม่ได้เห็นอารมณ์ ความรู้สึกของนักแสดงที่จะถ่ายทอดอารมณ์ของตัวละครเลย

อยากจะบอกว่า พี่พอลไม่ชอบถ่ายรูปเท่าไหร่ รูปที่เห็นออกมา(ถ้าคนได้ดูสีสันบันเทิง) จะเห็นว่าพี่พอลไม่ได้ยิ้มอะไรเท่าไหร่เลย...

ที่มาพิมพ์ในบอร์ดนี้ เพื่ออยากให้ทุกคนเปิดใจให้กว้างลองมองในมุมมองของแต่ละคน และในฐานะแฟนคลับของพี่พอล ไม่อยากให้ใครเกลียดพี่พอล ไม่ชอบไม่ว่า แต่อย่าว่าพี่พอลได้ไหมค่ะ คือคงไม่มีใครชอบ ถ้าจะมีคนมาดูถูก มาว่าดาราคนโปรดของเรา จริงมั้ยค่ะ...

ขอบคุณที่อ่านความคิดเห็นค่ะ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

เห็น พอล - แพท ลองชุดในเรื่อง แรมพิศวาส ดู ลงตัวกว่า จอมใจ นะคะ

ได้ดูในสีสันบันเทิง พอล-แพท ลองชุดเรื่อง แรมพิศวาส ของโพลีพลัส ดู ลงตัวกว่า พอล-เบนซ์ ใน จอมใจ มากนะคะ น่าจะเป็นละครพีเรียดในสมัยเดียวกัน ดูทั้งชุดและคนเล่นแล้วดู สวยกว่านะคะ

สรุป เรื่อง จอมใจ ไม่เป็น พอล ไม่ได้หรือคะ พอลช่วงนี้มีละครที่กำลังจะถ่ายทำอยู่ตั้ง 3 เรื่อง เบื่อแย่เลยคะ

navy

sarNie Adult
scarlett said:
paul??? no offense to his fan but i think benz is too beauiful for him
[post="135593"][/post]​
I'm with you. Cannot stand him...I know he's such a nice guy, but NICE doesn't count, especially when he/she are stars...We care about the look, and that acting skill, and something in him/her that I'm attracted....

puppylov

sarNie Adult
wow!Benz has that traditional look! She is a true thai beauty!!!

macli

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn seems so intense...will be one of the ones that i'mm looking forward to watching too...

tinah

sarNie Coma
a pic of the guys..wheres Au?..i know his name is on the summary but havent seen any pic of him nor was he at the fitting.. P'kai posted this pic in his site too so does that mean Au isnt in here?....but yeh i like how they made the pic black/white

คุณใหญ่ คุณกลาง คุณเล็ก

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Au should be in there since he's in the summary....he's the guy who Benz turns to so he better....

But thinking back this is Benz's 4th period drama that I watched not including her fantasy boran ones.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope au's still in here..yeh another boran lakorn of benz..shes good in boran lakorns..so evil..actually shes good in every role.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
they chose the perfect people for this lakorn. They also chose the best n'ek cuz I think she has da traditional boran look and pretty too. Gosh, I luv da pix!!!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I wanna see Joy R. play a meanie something different from Joy she hasn't played N'rai before. So can't wait for this lakorn. Thanks Tinah for the update

tinah

sarNie Coma
the opening ceremony!..credit to roots

everyone looks pretty and handsome..benz skin looks flawless

http://www.uploading.com/?get=6JXJ6807

edit: yard said p'kai said that this type of lakorn has never been done before so it should be good..another unique lakorn from ch3..i do get bored watching the typical storyline..also..paul's character is gonna be really mean..especially to benz..

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i'm starting to like ch 3 cuz they are not repetitive. Hmm.......something refreshing!!!!!can't wait to watch dis.......