<span style="color:blue"><b>Jom Jai(Who & Who) </b></span>

Jessica

sarNie Egg
what lakorn did benz made with chakrit?
she did two with chakrit Lai ma nulh & Ruat nap pa gow...both of them were pretty good.. but there ani't many scenes between benz & chakrit but they were still cute to watche though.

Yay Tinah! Do you know any more information about this new lakorns?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i only saw pictures of chakrit and benz lakorn...but i've never seen that lakorn...but in the pic, they do look cute together too....

yea, please update more info on this lakorn....

calla

sarNie Adult
yea, paul has many lakorns now days...let see.....with aump....with yard.....with jui, and now this one with benze.

i'm not a fan of him either.....i just dont like the ways he looks.... :lol:

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
paul is an okay looking. but i when it comes to a romantic or love scene, i don't felt any emotion towards him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im not surprise paul is the praek..hes everywhere..and maybe hes p'kai's fav now..but paul and benz is such an odd couple..wish it was num or something

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
me too...i wish it was num or willy again.....hopefully in the future, num and benz will have more project together...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i notice paul is going back and fourth from channel 3 to channel 7..lol..two lakorn from channel 3 and 2 lakorn from channel 7..and they're all drama tii

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Benz did Reun Noppa Kaew and Lam Manut....both were good but Lam Manut was dramatic...both did excellent in their roles....reason why I adore Chakrit...cuz of his lakorn with Benz...

Aww...trust me guys...Paul isn't a bad actor he's quite okay...but yeah he's back an forth a lot...but oh well...Jom Jai means like "Darling" or "Sweetheart" right? .... so the story should be interesting...

tinah

sarNie Coma
it sounds romantic..i think its going to be romance/drama..because p'kai likes to make dramatic lakorns..i like paul but i just think benz and him make an odd couple..but oh well..its good to see benz with new praek

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
Jessica said:
it will sounds even better with Num, chakrit, Dom, Andrew, willy, Pip etc...but not with PAUL :angry:
[post="91880"][/post]​

i totally agree with you. but we have to give paul a chance with benz. see how it goes. :D

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
:lol: you're right Jessica. num and chakrit looks good with benz. the only lakorn that i like paul in it is the one with bua, that's the first lakorn i've seen paul. and the one with teya. those are the only two that i like him. the other, i don't like him at all.

navy

sarNie Adult
oil_yui said:
so it's paul? good, although rite now i don't really like him anymore, he's okay. i hope the lakorn turn out good. 'cause i've watch sapai part time and rachalee morlum and didn't even finish it 'cause i don't really enjoy paul role. :D
[post="90940"][/post]​
Same here. I forwarded lot of scene 'cause of Paul. I love Benz, but oh well...I must have to watch her, but will skip some scene like I did in Joy lakorn.

Anyway, happy for Benz to have a chnce to work with khun "Kai"

Brooke

sarNie Egg
i happen to think benz & paul could make a good couple, you can't jude them just yet, you haven't seen the lakorn, you never know :D
but then again i prefer benz with someone else.....i hope they change the pe'ek.

navy

sarNie Adult
karenyang said:
me too...i wish it was num or willy again.....hopefully in the future, num and benz will have more project together...
[post="91765"][/post]​
I agree with you. I don't find him to be an actor style at all (supporting actor like Prisana...yes). And I agree with "Calla", I just don't like the way he looks.

He's not my type of P'ek in my choice.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Paul is a Polyplus star maybe this lakorn is Benz's first Polyplus work?

Also Num and Benz if anything the lakorn would have to be a Ch3 lakorn cuz if you gals remember RS Promotion produced Ku Kam...and they didn't want Benz as n'ek because she was under Grammy as a singer. But Ch3 insisted on Benz being the n'ek for Ku Kam cuz they thought Benz will make it a hit...but most of his lakorn is RS for ch3...so the chances of them pairing up is slim...

tinah

sarNie Coma
as lonf as the lakorn is good then it dont matter..im not a fan of paul but i think hes an okay actor..i have high hopes that this lakorn will be good cuz its p'kai's project and the actors are good..