<span style="color:blue"><b>Jom Jai(Who & Who) </b></span>

red

sarNie Hatchling
paul's character is extremely annoying. i know he loves benz, but he way he loves her is very controlling and obsessive, and unhealthy for a relationship. he gets crazy jealous. plus he's extremey selfish.
I like selfish people when it comes to romance, but not so selfish to a point where their happiness is the grounds of other people's sacrifice. Or the ones that are always caught in between....like paul's character...LOL...Make your choice dammit!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Paul-self-centered...totally unbelievable <_<
Benz-stop with the lying
Aff-okay
Dom-okay
Yai-okay
Meji-Stop with the hatred
Joy-dead :(

I feel sorry for all the girls in this lakorn.they made me cry while i was watching.especially Aff.

pizza13_k

sarNie Egg
I agree with KristyS about the role of this lakorn. Paul is selfish and Benz makes me nervous when she lie other people, she doesn't merit for any helps.
Personally, i think Keaw should be very very beautiful but i think Benz isn't beautiful enough and also she's too tall, it's funny coz Paul Dom etc... seems to be small when they are beside Benz but anyway she plays very well :rolleyes:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I love how he was gonna jump!!! and she's like "NOOO!" hehehe...
I hate paul's character but I can't hate paul, he's too awesome!!! I agree, keaw should be very beautiful, not that benz isn't cause she really is but she makes a weird couple with paul...if only au or dome was the pr'ek...
I keep feeling that keaw doesn'st really love kan [is that his name?]...like she was kinda influenced [is that the word? like when the person is young and the other person is old and kinda...you know when aff was yelling at paul saying he was a pooyai and all...anyways...] her to being with him...if only there was a differen't pr'ek or n'ek who matches...
but overall very good lakorn...love the actors and actresses individually

nolee

sarNie Adult
just finished watching this last night lol.. it was okay.. i hated how paul was the pek cuz he is NOT handsome what so ever! i felt so bad for au cuz he just got dumped & that was the end of it.. i loved the other 2 brothers and i wish one of them was pek instead of PAUL!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Joy shouldn't have died in this, Benz was the one who should have died. I didn't like her character in this.