<span style="color:blue"><b>Jom Jai(Who & Who) </b></span>

navy

sarNie Adult
I'm going to watch it anyway because of Benz...same as I watched Joy and him 'cause of Joy and P'Kai (but forward lots of his scenes...)

Want to see Benz with Tik for new pair up and with Andrew, Willy, and Num AGAIN.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
does benz always have new p'ek in every new lakorn she play? 'cause i don't see her with the same p'ek at all.

arissa

sarNie Elites
:wub: OMGGGGGGGG ANother Benz's lakorn...I just luv this girl.... :wub: I cant wait to her and Paul onscreen together....But Wouldnt Benz be taller than Paul????? oh well...I just like watching Benz'slakorn...no matter what she plays...

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
NOOOOOOOO! R U sERious!!! Paul is going to be her next pe'k :angry: o'k i'm not going to read any of the thread on this....lol

navy

sarNie Adult
Cinderella said:
NOOOOOOOO! R U sERious!!! Paul is going to be her next pe'k :angry: o'k i'm not going to read any of the thread on this....lol
[post="94338"][/post]​
I try not to watch any of his lakorns too, but I did watch one of him w/Joy, and will try this one 'cause of Benz...It's hard to spend time watching the lakorn you don't like the actor/actress...but at least I have my favorite actress in it.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yea I wanna c her w/ Chakrit because the lakorn before they didn't have an romantic scenes. I at least want something like Bua Cee Chompoo

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i do want to see benz with chakrit again too....any more info about this lakorn? have they start shooting?

navy

sarNie Adult
So it means that both Benz and Janie new lakorns are with Paul???????????

It seems everywhere are Paul and Chakrit...Oh no....

tinah

sarNie Coma
janie has a lakorn with paul?..but yeh paul and chakrit is everywhere..its like there's no more praek

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
but it's good that benz always pair up with new p'ek rite....but then i at least want to see another p'ek instead of paul.... :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i dont mind seeing benz with new praek but paul is everywhere though..i like him but he has so many lakorns..i would like to see different praek too

navy

sarNie Adult
Sorry, Janie isn't with Paul....

Talking about Benz's new P'Ek...to tell you the truth from my heart ...I rather see Benz with Chakrit since both are everywhere now....Chakrit is WAY better look than Paul, his face is somewhat that made me cann't stand...don't know probably of his NOSE...sorry.

How about Tang???? They should pair her up with him. ...

Jessica

sarNie Egg
Talking about Benz's new P'Ek...to tell you the truth from my heart ...I rather see Benz with Chakrit since both are everywhere now....Chakrit is WAY better look than Paul, his face is somewhat that made me cann't stand...don't know probably of his NOSE...sorry.
yea,i agree with u~i love her with chakrit...Hop tat they will hav a chance to work together in a new drama in future

How about Tang???? They should pair her up with him. ...
not tang..sorrie....for some reason i don't like him either.
i don't mind kelly again though..well if u dont look at the age difference...they were cute in sapai sakdina

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i don't like tang either...there's something about him that i just don't like... :D but he's not that bad either...at least i think he's better than paul.... :D but still, i want to see benz pair up with num or chakrit again...but paul, i'd rather see benz pairing with a new p'ek that she haven't pair up with before.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey u guys great news!..i just found out benz isnt the only nang ek in this lakorn..joy is in here too!..i dont know if its joy r or joy s..but please let it be joy s.. :D im guessing theres 3 praek/nang ek in here..the other nang ek is yai sira..who is she?..and the other 3 praek..are..Au..Dome..and paul..woo hoo!..glad to see dome back..credit to thaidramafan

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohhh SHOOT!! another lakorn of Paul with Benz. damn why Paul again man..i can't stand this guy, but anyways, thanks for the news..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:w000t: thanks for the news tinah.....i hope it's joy s......paul should pair up with joy in this lakorn..since they did so well together in rachanee morlum.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think its joy s though..cuz shes ch3 top nang ek..so they wouldnt put 2 of their top nang ek together or else they wouldnt know who to choose for main nang ek..so its probaly joy r..i wonder whos the other nang ek..