<span style="color:blue"><b>Jom Jai(Who & Who) </b></span>

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
joy r. is one of the n'ek? <_< somehow i don't like her at all. no offense, but her acting looks too fake for me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought so..cuz they would put two main actress together..well atleast joy r is having more lakorn..havent seen her in long time..but yeh so there isnt 3 nang ek?..cuz there is 3 praek..maybe one of them arent praek

tinah

sarNie Coma
CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE THE NEWS PLEASE

from khaosod
"เบนซ์"ลองเรียกน้ำตา"จอมใจ"
ถนัดแต่ละครสนุกสนานตามคาแร็กเตอร์ตัวจริง แต่นางเอกสาว "เบนซ์"พรชิตา ณ สงขลา ก็อยากขอลองพลิกบทบาทบ้าง ในละคร "จอมใจ"ของผู้จัดมือทอง "ไก่"วรายุธ มิลินทจินดา
"เรื่องนี้มีหลายคู่ซึ่งเบนซ์ยังไม่รู้ว่าจะคู่กับใครเห็นว่ามีพี่ดอม เหตระกูล พี่พอล(ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์) ส่วนนางเอกมีพี่จอย(รินลณี ศรีเพ็ญ), น้องแอฟ(ทักษอร ภักดิ์สุขเจริญ) และเบนซ์ คาแร็กเตอร์เป็นคนร่าเริงสดใส แต่ช่วงหลังจะมีปัญหาชีวิตเกิดขึ้นกับตัวเอง จริงๆ เบนซ์ เป็นคนที่ไม่ถนัดร้องไห้เลยนะ แต่ว่าก็ลองดู เพราะไม่ได้เล่นชีวิตนานแล้ว ครั้งนี้ถือว่าเป็นการทำงานกับพี่ไก่ครั้งแรกก็กลัวนิดนึงเพราะพี่ไก่เป็นคนเนี้ยบ"

from Dailynews 11th April
‘เบนซ์’ รู้ตัวอ้วน รอหุ่นเด้งโชว์ชุดว่ายน้ำ

หน้าร้อนอย่างนี้บรรดาสาว ๆ หลายคนพร้อมใจกันสลัดผ้าถ่ายหวิว แต่สำหรับ “เบนซ์-พรชิตา ณ สงขลา” เจ้าตัวถึงกับประกาศลั่นไม่พร้อมโชว์หุ่น เพราะตอนนี้น้ำหนักกำลังขึ้นพรวดมาหลายกิโลฯ แต่หนุ่ม ๆ คนไหนอยากเห็นต้องอดใจหน่อย เพราะเบนซ์บอกว่าหุ่นเด้งเมื่อไหร่แล้วเจอกัน

“ไปเอาข่าวมาจากไหนว่าเบนซ์จะถ่ายชุดว่ายน้ำ ไม่ได้ถ่าย ถ้าเบนซ์จะถ่ายต้องหุ่นดีกว่านี้ เพราะตอนนี้ค่อนข้างที่จะอ้วน พอมันอ้วนเราก็ไม่อยากจะถ่าย รอให้ผอมก่อน จริง ๆ มีติดต่อเข้ามาเหมือนกัน 2-3 เล่ม ถือว่าเยอะมั้ย คุณแม่เองก็ไม่ได้ ห้ามนะ แต่ถ้าถ่ายก็ต้องโอเค เอาเป็นแนวขำ ๆ ได้หรือเปล่า ไม่ต้องดูเซ็กซี่มาก ใจจริงก็อยากจะได้แบบพี่ช่า (มาช่า วัฒนพานิช) เขาหุ่นดีมาก ที่ผ่านมามีถ่ายเซ็กซี่บ้าง มันอยู่ที่เล่มมากกว่า อย่างถ้าเล่มที่เราเคยถ่ายให้ทำท่าไหนเราก็ทำ แต่ถ้าเป็นเล่มที่ไม่รู้จักให้ทำท่าเดียวกันเราก็คิดเยอะ ไม่กล้าทำแล้ว ไม่รู้เหมือนกันว่าเป็นเพราะอะไร ส่วนเรื่องที่คนทักว่าอ้วนก็ไม่น้อยใจนะ มันอยู่ที่เรามากกว่า อีกอย่างหนึ่งเบนซ์ไม่ใช่นิสัยผู้หญิง ไม่ถึงกับขนาดว่าอ้วนก็ต้องรีบลด ตอนนี้ก็พยายามลดอยู่ น้ำหนักขึ้นมาเป็น 55 กิโลฯ ก็อ้วนขึ้นมาเยอะเหมือนกัน ล่าสุดจะมีละครของพี่ไก่-วรายุฑ เรื่องจอมใจ จะเป็นแนวชีวิต ย้อนยุคสไตล์พี่ไก่เขา พี่ไก่ก็สั่งให้รีบลดน้ำหนักอยู่” เบนซ์ กล่าว ด้วยความอารมณ์ดี.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh this lakorn already started filming..its a drama/period!!..yay..i love period lakorn..no wonder theres so many couples...this should be good..since its p'kai's lakorn

fitting/photoshoot..credit to roots

http://www.uploading.com/en/?get=414MNS3C

Edit: ughh i dont think Au is in here anymore..he wasnt at the fitting..that sucks..he should have been in here instead of paul..cuz paul looks so small next to benz..

Jessica

sarNie Egg
now that benz & joy are in the same lakorn..They actually look a lot like sisters.
benz doesn't suit in an period lakorn espically this one with the big hair things she has way too much a modern look to be in period series.

tinah

sarNie Coma
now that benz & joy are in the same lakorn..They actually look a lot like sisters.
benz doesn't suit in an period lakorn espically this one with the big hair things she has way too much a modern look to be in period series.
thats what i thought too when i watch the clip..joy r and aff looks right though..hm i hope joy/chakrit air soon since p'kai is already starting to film this lakorn

in a way she looks okay with boran look..its the puffy hair that makes her look weird

Jessica

sarNie Egg
she looks so weird with that hair..i hope she doesn't looks like that throughout the series....i rememeber seeing a pic of her for this series where her hair is in a ponytail & she looks so cute.

tinah

sarNie Coma
so there was more pic for this series?..too bad i want to see it..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
finally more news on this lakorn....benz look older with that hair style....i hope her hair will change while the lakorn goes on....why wouldn't they just braid her hair like joy r hair in ban sai thong...i think benz match like that too....

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh if her hair is like joy in ban sai thong it wouldnt look bad..but i guess her hair is like this cuz this lakorn goes way back..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i just finish watching the photoshot...and gosh i never imagine benz and paul would look great together...but in the photoshot, they sure look great together...so is paul going to fall for both benz and joy r.? 'cause i think i saw paul and joy r. took some photos together too...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think they're all just taking pic together..Aff took a pic with dome..i hope that doesnt mean they're getting together..i want to see dome with joy r..but yai sira didnt take any pic with the ladies..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh shoot it's period lakorn? Really "Who and Who Production" also is making Su Fun Nirandon with Mew and Chatchai and that's a period lakorn as well....wow I can't wait for this one too...Thanks