Khao Har Wah Nhoo Pen Jao Ying

Susie

sarNie Adult
yeah ruk tid lob was GREAT!!& sai lom gup sam row omg speaking of that I rewatched both for like the 5th time for ruk tid lob and 3rd for sai lom. CEE IS SO FREAKEN HOT!!! I CONCUR CEE IS HELLA HILARIOUS!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is airing after Nguern Rissaya :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: .

^Credit to noiki @ Spicy!!!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
aw....they cee and bee look so good together...can't wait till this one air....

why know the summary please share...

shubby

sarNie Adult
this lakorn look good...they're cute..it look like a comedy, drama...hehehehe...thank you or the clips..looking forward to watch this lakorn

untinnu

sarNie Adult
it aired today =] im uploading it right now LOL episode 1 will be done in a few seconds -_____O heheh woOt Bee and Cee!! lol
oh!!! *claps*

THANK YOU TINA!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY!!

even my sis who doesn't watch Thai lakorns in thai is waiting for it..she loves KimHan (Cee's character name in Oon Ai Ruk)..can't wait to watch it!!

thank you for uploading it!!

~EDIT~

i just checked!! Tina already has eppie 1 up!!! *dling it right now*

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
oh i'm so excited to see this lakorn! this is what i needed to get back into thai lakorn watching...i kinda lost interest for a while there...but this i gotta see...i love cee!!!

val

sarNie Adult
just finished watching episode 1 and pretty interesting...can't wait till the next episode haven't watch a lot of cee's lakorns but will definately watch this one. have to say that they are cute together :D :wub: thanxs for uploading ;)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I just finish watching EPS 1
It was cute when Bee and Cee first met .
He's HOTT haha :drool:

THe first time they met he all looked at her with charming eyes sayint "it's okay" until she opened her mouth yelling at him :lol:

It was sad when they were beating up Bee's father.

I wanna see the next EPS its looks funnier. :)

So far wha i'm guessing the lakorn is on is Bee's a princess and Cee's gunna have to protect her cuz eventually she's gunna have people after her to kill her so they can get the throne. . .

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Well I liked Cee alot, he hott!! Bee is pretty okay, well I think she can improve, so i'll have to give this lakorn a try.. Hope the story line is good.....jus can't wait to see Cee......

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i also finished epi 1 and it was pretty good so far....cee is so hot in this lakorn and bee is cute as well...cee is already fallen for bee and because of some misunderstood that they argued...but yeah cee already fall for bee...can't wait to download epi 2....

Ana

sarNie Adult
I just watched episode 1 today. I Like it so far. Cee is so cute :loool:
He was interested in Bee already..lol..but then she yelled @ him and afterward her friend stole his wallet..lol..so all the good impression he had on her is somewhat gone..LOL...
Can't wait to see more :yahoo: