Khao Har Wah Nhoo Pen Jao Ying

Susie

sarNie Adult
yeah this is the first that both cee and bee kiss in a lakorn....can't wait to see!!! :rolleyes:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CEE REALLY DID KISS BEE????????? I THOUGHT THAT HE REALLY KISS KWAN IN MAE KHON TON HUA FROM THE NEWS?? SO THIS IS BOTH THEIR FIRST TIME WITH A REAL KISSING SCENE??? FREAKEN BEE MATIKA!! I'M DYING TO SEE THAT SCENE!!! just finished eposide 7. I love when cee was laying on the hospital bed raising his eyebrows @ bee & the part where he pretended that he needed to stay then go until the doctor said do whatever u want to do LMAO.aww man this scene the next eposide!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cee is freaken hilarious!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
i've finished epi 9 and still cee don't know that she is both the jao ying and the girl he like....why is it so long for him to find out when others already know....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I think that's a different scene nang. The page before have them in a different outfit. The other one maybe real? Or else it's the angle of the camera. Lolz cee is funny. "I'm a guy I'm shy so let's not kiss for real."
ah huh right.....

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
I just looked at the pics again and im sure they kissed, like for real =( and CEE is so CUTE, all the videos ive seen with him in it are so funny, love him <3

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lol oops wow congrats to him why couldnt he do that to amy haha

Susie

sarNie Adult
OMG CEE IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!GOSH I LOVE HIM!! yeah the pics that were posted was probably a real kiss. idk. is that a clip of the last eposide?? confused here.

Susie

sarNie Adult
yay!! i just finished eposide 9 which had the kissing scene!! it kinda looked like a fake kiss like the rest of the kissing scene but IT WAS REAL? neways yeah i love the part when cee says oh well u already told me that u loved me & the part where pope ruk walks off and he says "i promise i will be a GOOD BOYFRIEND" and runs after her carrying both of their shoes!! =D imma buy this lakorn!! bee is okay but CEE IS SO DARN HOT!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
I just realize Cee didn't get to dress up as a prince :rolleyes: . That's wack

Susie

sarNie Adult
awww i know huh..he didn't even get to dress as a prince. I thought the ending was alright. i wonder if that other scene was real kissing scene. I NEEDA GET THE SOUNDTRACK IN VCD cuz i already have the cd. I LOVE CEE'S VOICE!!! my fav part was when cee said argh i thought that u said u loved me when bee said she didn't have a bf.

ChinKKy

sarNie Egg
Hey, so Cee used to have a crush on Piky..wow. and what guess wat..Cee and Pinky is starring in a lakorn together.
Anywho, hey i can't see the preview where Cee and Bee made fun of Lift. Can you please upload it again please...

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
Hey, how come I can't open the video to see the behind the scene of them at the beach. It won't open..please, please upload it again, I really want to see behind the scene of this lakorn. And also the one where they were joking around with Lift.

ChinKKy

sarNie Egg
Hey ChenrukNote, can u please upload the behind the scene again, please, pretty please, I wanna see..I will be gladly THANKFUL...hehehhe