Khao Har Wah Nhoo Pen Jao Ying

Ana

sarNie Adult
No he doesn't know she's Jao Ying yet in episode 2. I haven't watch the whole episode myself yet either.

Ana

sarNie Adult
What is Cee to Bee? Y did the royal people went to him to help find the princess? Anyone know?

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
i don't like her too...she doesn't fit to be n'ek....she should be supporting instead...but i would say she is okay in boran lakorn as n'ek....
CEE USED T0 HAVE A CRUSH ON HER N i GUESS HE ASKED HER OUT BUT SHE REJECTED HiM..THERE'S NOTHiNG THAT G0OD ABOUT HER T0 REJECT CEE..BUT 0H WELL HE'S T00 CUTE FOR HER NEWAiSZE LOLZ..
i D0N'T LiKE HER KUHZ SHE'S A BAD N'EK..i DUNNO BUT ALL SHE D0ES iS ALWAISE CRY AND i DUNNO i JUST D0N'T LiKE HER..MAi TOOG CHA TAH GUB KHAO JA..LOLZ..PLOY RUK D2B & GUMPAN BAZ0O!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
What is Cee to Bee? Y did the royal people went to him to help find the princess? Anyone know?
here is how cee related to the royal family...

cee's dad used to work in the royal family...his dad has a mission, asking by the king(bee's dad) to take bee's mom somewhere else..maybe bee's dad know that her mom is in danger and that time bee's still unborn...but then on half way bee's mom had her and they were also been chasing by the bad guys....the bad guys shot cee's dad and then bee and her mom was gone right then...so when the king died and they found out about bee, the missing crown princess and the only way to find out where she is, is by searching for cee's dad first, which they found out about cee's mom...then bee's aunt come to thailand to meet cee's mom...cee's mom wanted cee to help find the princess because that is what cee's dad wanted to do...and cee is doing it because by helping they find the princess that will consider as he complete his dad's mission....hope it help you...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Ohhhhh okay. Thank u sooooo much. That helped alot. Long ago I read @ spicy I think by noiki and she said cee was Bee's fiance. But watching 1-3 it doesn't seem like it..lol..thanx again!!

=============

I think episode 4 Cee's gonna find out Bee is the gurl he likes :yahoo:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^ I don't remember cee asking bee out???? I know they are good friends and cee has a crush on pinky.

Ana

sarNie Adult
^ I thought so too. Cee never had a crush or asked Bee out. Never knew or heard of it. But For sure he used to have a crush on Pinky!

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Who wouldn't have a crush on Pinky.....she is a Hot babe! :lol:
My cousin have a crush on her too. :p

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Pinky is such a cutie!!!! I still remember the interview she did to promote kan kala with Vee and Arnus..... sooo cute between the tightness they have together....... I would love to cee go out with pinky... but Amy is cute too!!!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Translate 4 me plz?

'บี' เบื่อสวยชอบใจขี้เหร่ [23 ก.พ. 50 - 00:46]

ถึงจะเป็นนางเอก แต่ บี-มาติกา อรรถกรศิริโพธิ์ ถูกจับแปลงโฉมในละคร “เขาหาว่าหนูเป็นเจ้าหญิง” ทางช่อง 7 ซะไม่เหลือความสวย แต่เจ้าตัวกลับขำๆ “คาแรกเตอร์จะเป็นสาวห้าว ในเรื่องตอนที่เราแกล้งหลอกคนอื่นว่าเป็นเจ้าหญิงก็ต้องมีปลอมตัวแปลงโฉมให้ขี้เหร่ เพราะอยากรู้ว่าถ้าเขาเห็นเจ้าหญิงขี้เหร่แล้วยังจะเอากลับไปแคว้นหรือเปล่า ซึ่งก่อนถึงฉากนี้ทาง ผกก.เขาคิดหนักมากเลยว่าจะทำยังไงให้ รูปลักษณ์บีเปลี่ยนไปอย่างชัดเจน ถึงกับมีการประชุมกันเลยทีเดียว ตอนแรกอยากให้บีอ้วนขึ้น แต่ก็ยากเพราะบีน้ำหนักขึ้นยาก ก็เลยใช้วิธีบุฟองน้ำแทน แล้วก็แต่งหน้าตกกระ สวมวิกหัวหยอง แต่ก็ยังดูขี้เหร่ไม่พออีก เลยเพิ่มฟันเหยินเข้าไป บีเห็นตัวเองขำจนน้ำตาไหลเลยค่ะ”.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i actually thought cee found out about bee(jao ying) that she is the girl he like...but no...i finished epi 4 and still he didn't know yet...bee lied that she is the cousin of jao ying thatk's why they both has the same name...wondering when will he know the truth....

Ana

sarNie Adult
I want him to know already!!
I haven't fully watch the episodes yet but it fustrate me that it takes them to long to know bee is the Jaoying and also the gurl he likes!! Oh! They finally have the opening preview..lol..

Susie

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing ana. omg so there's a marriage scene? cool OMG CEE USE TO THINK THAT PINKY IS CUTE??? SAY IT AIN'T SO!!! HOW LONG AGO?

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah she does confessed to cee that she is the jao ying(as the girl he like)....but he fell asleep so he don't know the truth yet...and i havn't finished the whole epi so i don't know if cee already find out or not...anyway...i really wanted cee to know the truth and it seems like it takes so long for them to know the truth...

but the bad guys already know though...

maijune

SarNie Adult
by listening to the ending song many....many...many...times i think the song sounds more like lift sing it and not cee....what do you guys think....