Khao Har Wah Nhoo Pen Jao Ying

Ana

sarNie Adult
Cee had a crush on Pinky since Benjakita days..lol..

The song Cee sing cuzz there's a clip - ent news Cee sangs the song. Ethaicd also listed Cee name as the singer too.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I like the pictures from the lakorn magazine. Reminds you of Romeo and Juliet.

Susie

sarNie Adult
Cee had a crush on Pinky since Benjakita days..lol..

The song Cee sing cuzz there's a clip - ent news Cee sangs the song. Ethaicd also listed Cee name as the singer too.
OMG I KEPT REWINDING IT JUST TO SEE IF IT WAS LIFT OR CEE SO IT IS CEE!! COOL Ijust finished eposide 2. its funny cuz cee's character is the funny&sarcastic one. I love the part where he's laying in bed and staring off thinking about the n'ek. :drool: i love his wardrobe except for the khaki suit in the way beginning!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Cee voice because his voice is higher than lift. Lift voice is a bit deeper.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...I don't know about some of you guys....but if I have to pick betweeb Bee and Amy for Cee, than I would pick Bee. She's ten times cuter than Amy. For me, Amy should not be played n'eng roles at all.

Susie

sarNie Adult
I JUST BOUGHT THE SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS LAKORN!!! CEE'S VOICE MAKES UR HEART SKIPS A BEAT!!! okies guys just finished eposide #5. GOSH CEE WAS SO CUTE when he was dancing with bee!! & when the two were exchanging smiles for one another!!

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
I JUST BOUGHT THE SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS LAKORN!!! CEE'S VOICE MAKES UR HEART SKIPS A BEAT!!! okies guys just finished eposide #5. GOSH CEE WAS SO CUTE when he was dancing with bee!! & when the two were exchanging smiles for one another!!
it was cute aye. I was laughing so bad at it. And Cee's voice is so sexc.

Susie

sarNie Adult
oh yeah CEE'S VOICE IS SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to see him w/ noon. i think that they're gonna sing the theme song together!!

Sophie

sarNie Elites

WoOw look at this piix ! Ceez Kiss Bee !!
it's real Kisses OMG first time he kiss !!!!!!!!!
huuum .... :tease:

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
yeah this is the first that both cee and bee kiss in a lakorn....can't wait to see!!! :rolleyes: