Khao Har Wah Nhoo Pen Jao Ying

anjos

Yeah.... that is good news.... I love to see him play more lakorn.... I think he's very cute..... :w000t:

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
sup with the pic...it's hideous...r...is it any good..lol cee again..a big pleasure here...

Vannak

sarNie Egg
that picture is funny. It reminds of the lakorn with Benz and Willy lol.

vina_lek

oh, I miss Cee. I haven't seen him since the lakorn w/ him, Kwan, Noy, & Johnny. I liked that one!! :wub:

shubby

sarNie Adult
the pic look funny..and what's up with CEE?? Lolx...Bee is cute as always..is this gonna be like Kae NA Maa..Modern Version or What?? LOLZ

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
this'll be their second time acting together. the first one was Noon and Tle as the pra'ek. I thought they were cute together.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhh! Yes, Bee Matika and Cee, This is going to be awesome and great! Bee Matika has been improving a lot, I hope this lakorn is prime time and major hit, Bee deserves it!

Ana

sarNie Adult
I guess I'm happy he's in another lakorn :w000t: . I want another n'ke for him though....Poo or Pinky or Benz :rolleyes: .Looks like Benz/Willy lakorn -_-

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yea y does it have to b wit Bee Matika i don't like her acting and it does look like Willy/Benz newayz i like cee soo iono i might c it

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
sphek Posted Today, 12:01 AM
Who is she? Can somebody post a pic of her.
Here a pix of Bee.....She was in Poo & Tle lakorn "99 Won Chun Ruk Tur" playing the bad girl....she also in "Kerd Tae Thom" as the n'ke with Nam and "Kep Jai Wai Hai Kun Poey Won Kong Rao" with Au as the n'ke

maijune

SarNie Adult
i don't like her too...she doesn't fit to be n'ek....she should be supporting instead...but i would say she is okay in boran lakorn as n'ek....

candys

sarNie Egg
maijune said:
i don't like her too...she doesn't fit to be n'ek....she should be supporting instead...but i would say she is okay in boran lakorn as n'ek....
[post="113629"][/post]​
i totally agree w/you i dont like her. she should just stick w/boran movie. what an odd couple they have paired up. cee is toooooo cute for her. i'll pass this one.