Khao Har Wah Nhoo Pen Jao Ying

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i havent seen it yet but i will really soon! i love Cee in comedies..he's so dorky but in a cute way. Ruk Tid Lop made me fall inlove with him but i wasnt a fan of Pinmook. Maybe it was the plot or maybe he had more chemistry with Jui? i dunno. Anywho, I've never seen Bee before. I guess i should give it a try.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i knew it ,Cee was the one who sang the end song. i remember his voice. he has good voice, he usually mostly get to sing in his la korn. the song is sad. it doesn't go with the la korn because it looks more like a funny comedy la korn. but the song is very sad, talking about how much he do for her seem like it's never enough.i don't like B ,if nang aek was someone else would have been better. i like Cee. he's a good actor and cute. Lift is cute too. the story plot is like a chinese la korn to me. so far it's o.k. if i were continue to watch this la korn is because i like Cee.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I did't even know it was Cee's voice that sang. I actually thouht it was someone else..lol..anyone has the song in mp3?

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know about this lakorn. I think I might pass on this one. It looks another teen bopper kinda movie. I'll watch part one & we'll see after that.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i knew it ,Cee was the one who sang the end song. i remember his voice. he has good voice, he usually mostly get to sing in his la korn. the song is sad. it doesn't go with the la korn because it looks more like a funny comedy la korn. but the song is very sad, talking about how much he do for her seem like it's never enough.i don't like B ,if nang aek was someone else would have been better. i like Cee. he's a good actor and cute. Lift is cute too. the story plot is like a chinese la korn to me. so far it's o.k. if i were continue to watch this la korn is because i like Cee.

no, if you pay attention to the lyric/meaning of the song...it is does go with the lakorn...because later on bee will become jao ying and cee will always be there and trying to protect her from the bad guys and so much more...he even willing to risk his life just for her because he love her....as you notice or not cee already fall for her at first sight....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I like this lakorn. I only saw part one but I like it. Haha okay i'll be honest I am watching it for Cee. I only watch lakorns for the leading cast! i am so biased so don't pay attention to my comments! :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! I'm bs too. I watch lakorn because of the lead..lol..especially for Cee :blush:
Anywayz, this lakorn is actually pretty good. So peepz should give it a try :blush:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
so this lakorn decided to air cee so flirty and funny making fun of all neaks he pair up havent watch this yet but the preview seem comedy type

ChenrukNote

Goddess
no, if you pay attention to the lyric/meaning of the song...it is does go with the lakorn...because later on bee will become jao ying and cee will always be there and trying to protect her from the bad guys and so much more...he even willing to risk his life just for her because he love her....as you notice or not cee already fall for her at first sight....

Here is a clip of Cee when he talks about the song of the lakorn.
http://www.mediafire.com/?0qnyhhqz5zd

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
they're so cute together. They are the cute couple on screen at the moment for me. It s a very good pairing couple. I've watched the first episode and i can say it is very good. Love them too much. Can't WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT EPISODE. The cast is very cute. The songs too. Bee is very beautiful as an princess. It is very good.

maijune

SarNie Adult
is epi 2 or 3 out yet...the media dooesn't have them yet and it's been so long already...can someone upload the next episodes for us...please....

maijune

SarNie Adult
that is sad that there is no opening preview again...there is no on epi 1 too and i'm hoping to see in epi 2...so how was epi 2...have cee found her yet as the jao ying...