Khao Har Wah Nhoo Pen Jao Ying

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually she's better off in modern..Because I don't like her...No offense...Or maybe she's just better off not acting...Not being harsh but she's not nang aek material...

Susie

sarNie Adult
HORRAY!!!!! CEE IS IN ANOTHER LAKORN. BEE IS OKAY BUT I THINK THAT AMY WOULD SUIT BETTER. LOVE CEE SIWAT!!! :wub: LOL I SO AGREE THE PIC DOES LOOK LIKE THE WILLY & BENZ LAKORN. THEY JUST BARELY STARTED FILMING??

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
Actually she's better off in modern..Because I don't like her...No offense...Or maybe she's just better off not acting...Not being harsh but she's not nang aek material...
[post="114004"][/post]​

i agree with you too...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i wanna see CEE but not bee.. not suitable for na-ek roles.. yet.. at least not to me.. :) but i'll watch it because my pra-ek CEE is playing.. :)

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
no because i don't like bee M..sorry to said but i not going to ever wacth this show i did tries to wacth some of bee lakorm but didn't ever of her lakorm so not going to give this a chance.welli do like cee but well do it have to be bee why not yui never see her with cee before ....oh yet sorry to all beefan out there but bee is not all that great ay actor....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
hmm... iono if i wanna see this alkorn... cee and bee? ionio if the alkron is drama i will... lol... i'm tired of comedy..... i like bee but i just don't wawtch her lakorns any more there not good... most of her lakorn were blah... but hopefully the one with cee is good...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Bee and Cee are very close friends. Lolz let's see how they act together. I want to watch the filming/take out more than the lakorn. It's funny to watch it when 2 friends act together they can't act properly. Hehehe...I thought a couple of her new lakorns were improving. I like her in gert tae thom with nam. Nee cheewit was not bad either.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
shes alright bee but alot of people dont like her for some reasons i like in boran but modern i think she and pinky should come back and play boran lakorns cee n bee wow :wub:

Ana

sarNie Adult
I dun like or hate Bee. She's alright. But 4 some reason I'm leaning on the dun like factor...ahahaha...I never finish her lakorn Nee Chewit and sao Noi Ar Kwan. I did finish her second lakorn w/Nam cuzz the storyline was good. So maybe I'll end up luving her w/Cee this time around :rolleyes:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
bee..she's good..i can watch her..and cee!! can't wait for this lakorns..anyone know the summary? is it comedy? the pic reminds me of benz/willy..

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
i totally agree w/you i dont like her. she should just stick w/boran movie. what an odd couple they have paired up. cee is toooooo cute for her. i'll pass this one.
DiTTO! I AGREE I DON'T LIKE BEE AT ALL! FOR SOME REASON, I REALLY DISLIKE HER SHE SHOULD STICK TO BORAN LAKORNS, BEING NANG RAI AND SUPPORTING CHARACTER SHE ISN'T NEKE MATERIAL YOU KNOW, A LOT OF NEW NEKES AREN'T NEKE MATERIAL THESE DAYS... LIKE HMM MIENG ATIMA (BUT SHE HASNT BEEN NEKE LATELY/RECENTLY) JIB KEETAPAT (WHAT A CHiN, SHE ISN'T THAT PRETTY NOT NEKE MATERIAL!! SHOULD BE NANG RAI SOMETIMES!) AND YEAH THERE'S POO PRAIYA (ESPECIALLY NOT NEKE MATERIAL SHE SHOULD STICK TO JUST BEING A MODEL!). NOT A BEE FAN SO IMMA SKiP THIS ONE, GOSH I'LL PASS CEE'S NEW LAKORN W/ AUMP AND THIS ONE WITH BEE, GOSH HIS NEW LAKORNS ARE NOT MY TYPE @ ALL MAYBE ITS COS IF THE NEKES IN HIS NEW LAKORNS AUMP & BEE THAT ARE RUINING THIS FOR ME!!!! ARGHH, IM GONNA HAUNT THEM BOTH DOWN!! LMAO, LOLX! J/KIDDEN'! ANYWAYS, YEAH SORRY FOR MY RUDENESS PEOPLE =P I HOPE CEE'S NEXT NEW LAKORN AFTER THIS ONE WILL BE BETTER NEWS FOR ME, JA!!!

WHAT BEE AS A PRiNCESS?? NO WAY!! PSHHHH... LMAO. HA!!

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! Cee is making a new lakorn!!! I am so excited!!! Cee is my favorite actor, I love him. He has the cutest smile ever! I really can't wait. Ruk Cee jung luree! Too bad its with Bee Matika I don't really like her tae wah mai pen rai, chen ruk cee gau paw. :wub:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
WOW! Cee is just getting hotter by the minute. I can't wait to see all of his lakorns!!!! I am so glad he turned from a supporting actor into a main pranang. He is just too cute to resist. Amy is one lucky girl!!!! :D

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know about people disliking Bee, But i llike her. I think she's cute in nee chewit with Nam. She's still cute.. i like her. i'm a fan!!!!!!!!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Here is a lil behind the scenes clip about 8 minutes long. It is so cute though, in here Cee says that if Amy wasn't his gf then he would totally date Bee. Oh and its so funny how Cee and Bee were making fun of Lift too saying he acted all cool at first and that he thinks he's so cool because he is a singer but as soon as Cee started playing around on the set so did Lift. :D

Enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oqiaed