Khao Har Wah Nhoo Pen Jao Ying

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i don't know about people disliking Bee, But i llike her. I think she's cute in nee chewit with Nam. She's still cute.. i like her. i'm a fan!!!!!!!!!!
I agree!! I think Bee is pretty cute.. I didn't like her first step out of boran lakorns, but I gotta say I do think shes cute and she can cry!!

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
thank for the clip. i have to said bee is getting more pretty each time i see her. i think cee and her look good together hope they do a drama together especially the jealous type.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Yup, agree with Bee and Cee! even though I've never meet Lift, he does seem a little stuck up in interviews and other things! :D

moilee

sarNie Adult
Bee was cute when she was little. Remember her from Sy Lo Hit when she played the n'eng when she was young. I have nothing against her either. Myself, I don't like her actings or in any lakorns as a leading actress. But she posted in some fashion mags....she looked good. Anyways, that's just my opinion....maybe she has her own fans.

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
omg,i can't wait to see this lakorn! i'm way too excited to even wait until it comes out!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Aww it's a comedy. i want to see Cee in a better drama, where he isn't a wuss like he was in PinMook.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like Cee in comedies sometimes lol especially Ruk Suad Kua with Cheer that lakorn wasn't all that funny, but it was enuff lol and i liked it alot and i can't wait till this airs.. but for some reason after starring with Aump I don't know if I can picture him with Bee lol haha im so lame

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
cee is getting more and more role for the main leading....but i haven't see much of his lakorn except pinmook and i watch that lakorn off and on so i haven't seen much interest in him...hummm maybe someone can tell me one of his best lakorn??

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
cee is getting more and more role for the main leading....but i haven't see much of his lakorn except pinmook and i watch that lakorn off and on so i haven't seen much interest in him...hummm maybe someone can tell me one of his best lakorn??
You have to see him in "Ruk Tid Lop" if you haven't seen him yet. It's such a cute lakorn....just absolutely love it. He's such a dork in it with lots of cute scenes with Jui. I don't know if this recommendation came to late though hehhehhehe.

Thanks for the screencap, Ana. At first I didn't think Bee is going to meet up to Cee's standards, but from those pix, she certainly prove me wrong. Can't wait to see Cee in this one. I miss him since I didin't watch Pin Mook.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Ur welcome :)

I really wanna see this lakorn. Did u see the teaser 4 it? it looks like a funny lakorn. I think Cee's gr8 in comedy cuzz he's such a goof a cute one though..hehe..

I was really unhappy to know Bee was the n'ke but now I think she fit just right. She actually look really pretty in this lakorn. I can't wait to see it :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

==========

^ Recommendation on Cee's lakorn I'v got to say Rak Tid Lob too. Second would be Sai Lom Gub sarm Rao. These two lakorn was so cute. Rak Sud Kua was good too if u FF all the unnessary scenes out :lol: . Pin Mook was gr8 too. I dunno but I really like that lakorn it was cute.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Teaser??? There are already 4 teasers?? I didn't even get to see the first one!!! Dude!!!!! awwwwwww lol. yes I love Cee in this kind of role such a goof ball, I would have liked him in Pin Mook too, but i couldn't stand the beating and Aump. LoL When will it be airing?? do you happen to know??

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! No, there's only a short teaser ..lol..only 1 " Did u see the teaser for it?" is what I meant..keke..I have no idea when it's airing. But it should be soon since the preview was out :)

I like Pinmook cuzz Cee character was very mature. I like to see him angry..lol..the beating was too much for real. But I got over it..lol..cuzz he's sooo cute :drool: . I gotta luv all those sweet scene w/Aum. They make a cute couple ^_^ . He's such a sissy in the lakorn sometime though :ph34r:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Oopss lol gotcha. No I have seen the one teaser yet. But anyways, yeah whatever is on right now needs to end soon. I don't think I'm like tuning in to any of the lakorns that are out right now..... :( -_- <_< hehheheh at least not fully.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Me either I'm not watching any lakorn @ the moment. I tried just the preview then quit. I dunno just not feeling any of the lakorn right now.

shubby

sarNie Adult
i only agree on her beauty, she's pretty and cute, but as for leading nang ake..i don't think that she suit..i think that she can't act...but as for boran lakorn, yes she can...anywayz, what is this lakorn about?/ another comedy of Cee??