[Ch7] Sai Lohit (DaraVdo) : Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

kaliya

sarNie Egg
I'm enjoying this remake as well. So far, I like that this version is detailed and quite fast paced without too many fillers. Now is so stinkin cute as Dao Reung!! She has that sweet, genuine and cultivated vibe that is reminiscent of Kob.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like that they shorten the beginning..

Num and kob...they didn't meet ( k as an "adult") til ep 8.

Num in his prime is a very good Krai

I'm watching them now....num krai is wow...solid...

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I’m really loving this too!!! I was never into Porshe but after watching these first few episodes, he is growing on me!!! The two main characters are really cute!!! Can’t wait for episode 6!
Porshe is growing on me too. Haven't seen this drama yet, but just saw the clips here and there. Will surely watching it since there lots of compliments.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Now is really pretty in here. Some parts she looked young. Porsche, there is something about him that makes me want to laugh when I see him. To me, this lakorn has always been slow. Kob and Num's version was extremely slow but watched it for them. I saw some scenes of this version and still think the way they shoot it is slow. But since it's going to be a shorter episodes it might not be too bad.

HNA0

☀️
In the first episode it was mention that the n’ek is around nine or ten years old. How old is p’ek at that time? Does anyone know?

HNA0

☀️
Just finished episode 3. I’ve never watch the original one but this one sure make me hate Off’s character so much. Also, his mother and p’ek’s mother as well. I understand that spoiling is not bad, but there’s a limit to it. What kind of mother let her son do such a despicable thing? As for p’ek’s mother, I don’t even want to mention it. It gets me so mad at the fact that she still doesn’t change her opinion about Off (not sure what his name is in the lakorn) even the maid and p’ek told the mother what kind of man Off is and she still want her daughter to have such a man as her husband. Is she blinded by the materials that was given to her or she is just pure dumb? As for p’ek’s sister, she’s probably blinded by love.

Last edited:

enchanted

sarNie Hatchling
@yayayaya
Heres the link to my blog which I posted the link to watch through dailymotion

https://ohsweethaven.com/current-project/sai-lohit/
Thank you. I was finally able to watch through your sub! The Ayutthaya period is so beautiful! This lakorn setting is purely breathtaking!

Just finished episode 3. I’ve never watch the original one but this one sure make me hate Off’s character so much. Also, his mother and p’ek’s mother as well. I understand that spoiling is not bad, but there’s a limit to it. What kind of mother let her son do such a despicable thing? As for p’ek’s mother, I don’t even want to mention it. It gets me so mad at the fact that she still doesn’t change her opinion about Off (not sure what his name is in the lakorn) even the maid and p’ek told the mother what kind of man Off is and she still want her daughter to have such a man as her husband. Is she blinded by the materials that was given to her or she is just pure dumb? As for p’ek’s sister, she’s probably blinded by love.
Can’t believe Off plays such a despicable character... yuck!