[Ch7] Sai Lohit (DaraVdo) : Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

Discussion in '2018' started by Kwan25, Sep 25, 2013.

1. siraphun

siraphun sarNie Hatchling

wow, porche and nao were really good! esp nao I cried along with her. yes, this girl needs better lakorns. where did her sister go? burma? I stopped watching after they got married so I don't know what happened to everybody lol

does anyone know porche's reputation? now that I like their lakorn I'm interested in their personal life too lol. I know he doesn't get along with his girlfriend's sister but not sure what that's about heard it awhile back but did not pay attention. by the way his girlfriend is really pretty! as for nao, eh, new doesn't look that great anymore kinda old for her haha..but whatever.

shame on min! she should pay taxes like everyone else!

AllySweet likes this.
  2. AllySweet

AllySweet sarNie Hatchling

I have to give both Porshe and Now two thumbs up for their performances. I felt their pain and happiness in all of their scenes together.

Yes, the sister and brother went to Burma (Ava). I cried during that scene when the siblings have to part ways. This will be their last farewell this lifetime. They will not meet again if this follows the original version part 2 sequel will be the later generations of both siblings trying to keep the promise and bring the swords back together.

I heard Porshe and his gf are no longer together now. He is single. I look forward to his next project with Grace and Prapeye.

It seems like Now is happy with New. I am ok with them together. I can’t wait to see Now’s next project with Boom. Looks so intense which is a change in tone for her.

est.jpn likes this.
  3. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

If they do make the sequel I am down to watch it. But I do agree with you though, I am ready to watch Now have a change of character.
    She needs more challenging roles. I was not a fond of Atitha but her tough acting was pretty good.

AllySweet likes this.
  4. AllySweet

I am on board with the sequel too. It was many generations before the swords were united again if I can remember. All I can remember is the actress, Ning Kullastree was gorgeous in it.

They need to start giving more of the popular scripts to Now or even Sammy. They both will nail it! I need to watch Atitha. I like girls in a tough role so might end up ff to just Now’s part .

A little off topic, when can channel 7 reunite Sammy and Porshe again. So annoying it took this long.

spanky and est.jpn like this.
  5. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

Ohhhhh. How interesting. I have never seen it but nice. I agree with you on Sammy and Porshe though. I want a really drama romantic genre.
    What you? I want to see Sammy bring out the fiestyness and then Porshe also being the manly fiesty man. Or then a romcom with Sammy,
    chasing after Porshe's love or something like that. I really want a change from the man chasing the girl.

AllySweet likes this.
  6. AllySweet

I am with you I want a romantic drama for them. I think both will bring out each other’s acting. Rom com would be fine too but rom/drama is my first choice for them. It would be cute to see Sammy chase after Porshe. I like a Mr and Mrs Smith type of movie.

spanky, est.jpn and TubbyTinker like this.
  7. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

Definitely, Sammy chasing after Porshe would totally make the lakorn more interesting because she hasn't acted in that kind of role yet that I know of.
    Hopefully, by next year they will pair them but if not then 2020. Ch7 is really not a fond of Sammy so we all will just have to wait, sadly.

8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I love now and micheal

9. siraphun

siraphun sarNie Hatchling

thanks ally, I'm waiting for the sequel. channel 7 is usually good with the boran genre.

10. ABG

ABG sarNie Egg

This lakorn was unexpectedly fantastic. First li y, I had no intentions of ever watching this. I have never known why Porsche could ever be a leading actor and have never thought to watch his work. I did try So sanaeha with Peak and couldn't bare to watch them both. The original with Oil and Aum was so much better. Maybe I was desperate and I wanted to just see anything. I haven't watched Now before either. But I will say that this is better than the original! I can't believe I am saying this because I thought Num and Kob made Sai lo hit a great lakorn and never did I think I would enjoy this version more, with Porsche as lead especially when I never liked him. But seriously, he was really good. And so was Now. But I have to admit, I was in primary school when I saw Num and Kob's version so my memory is vague. Same with part 2. I can't remember a whole lot, but I hope it will be just as great. I will anticipate the next chapter. And even go back and watch some of Porsche's previous lakorn haha.

Also, in some angle, Now resembles Stephany. Her smile or something.

I just came to say, if you skipped this lakorn because of Porsche or lack of pranang scenes, just give it a try. It may pleasantly surprise you, like it did me. But I do love boran lakorn.

est.jpn likes this.
  11. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

Omg, I am glad that you gave this lakorn a chance though. I thought the same like you that it might not be as good as the version with Num and Kob. But nahhh. I actually quite like this version with Porsche and Now a lot more. One, he pulled off a more fierce personality and he was definitely had this more playful romantic feeling than Num. Second, Now came off less timid than Kob, she seemed to have had a stronger personality than when Kob played her role. Because I remember Kob coming off a bit too weak. But yeah, if you want to go back and watch a few of Porsche's older lakorns I just recommend these: Yok Luerd Mungkorn, Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek, Cheun Cheewa 2016, and Paragit Ruk Series: Meu Brap Jao Hua Jai. The rest you don't really need to watch them because they weren't that interesting too.

12. ABG

ABG sarNie Egg

Thanks for the recommendations. I will definitely give those lakorns a try as I am still in the moment of Porsche hype! Are you a fan of Porsche? If I had an award for the actor who completely proved me wrong and made me become a fan, it would go to Porsche. I'm now excited for more of his work and I hope he and Now will get to pair up again. They were also in an MV together yonks ago.

Yes, this version with Porsche and Now is so much better. It's really rare for me to enjoy a remake over the classic. They both portrayed the characters so well. I agree with your comparison between Num and Kob vs Porsche and Now. Actually, I wish Porsche and Now can remake Dao Prasook!

est.jpn likes this.
  13. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

Yassss. No problem girl. Hahaha. He's improved so much over the years and yeah I love his acting. It's at least not cringe worthy. Hahaha. No I am not a fan I would say. But I like his acting and I think he has potential for the future upcoming lakorns. I do hope that one day Porsche and Now will get another lakorn together. Let's just hope that the plot will not be dumb. But omg, yessss. I never thought about that. But I'll definitely be down for the remake with Porsche and Now. Except I hope it wouldn't a drag. *If you haven't seen this, it's pretty cute*

14. ABG

ABG sarNie Egg

Yes, I've seen this ad. It's very cute, but too short haha. I do hope to see them reunite soon. Hopefully a drama and not a comedy. I just tried to watch Porsche and Kwan's later lakorn and it was very silly. It was a bit funny. But I don't like Kwan much. I might have to try the paragit ruk series.