[Ch7] Sai Lohit (DaraVdo) : Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

Discussion in '2018' started by Kwan25, Sep 25, 2013.

1. THaiMovieLover

THaiMovieLover sarNie Oldmaid

I was surprised she kiss him too, because so far they been following the old script. I remember in the older version Krai was like we been married for two years and today you finally kiss me or something. The old Dao was pretty conservative, even though she was very smart and brave. I do like some of the modern touches.

est.jpn and spanky like this.
  2. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Yes, that was the scene I recall as well. I do like the more intense/bolder love scenes lol

I feel krai is a lil less serious now but prob. Because of porche. Dao seems to cry more in this version...

est.jpn likes this.
  3. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

Okay now I need Porshe in another boran. He looks way too good. That voice!! It's not the best but it's soothing. Hahhaa.

Then at how Porshe just naturally grabs onto Now's hands.

I am jealous of Candy. She is so cute and if I was her at that age I would so have a crush on Porshe.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    DaoRisa, spanky and PrincessKarina like this.
  4. He is cute! ;)

DaoRisa, AllySweet and est.jpn like this.
  5. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Now is gorgeous

est.jpn and preetam like this.
  6. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Thank you ! I have been screaming that for years. Have you seen her look in Kularb len Fai ? She looked her best here plus her character was not goodie2shoes (even drama was shit) but she made Stephanie looks like her servant on the sexy game. Ch7 has wasted this potential. I can't wait for her next lakorn where she plays a grey character. As usual ch7 elders are not favouring her (drama has not aired yet)

7. fairytales

fairytales sarNie Egg

I agree Now is very beautiful. She’s got a very nice smile.

AllySweet, HNA0 and preetam like this.
  8. arayaa

arayaa sarNie Hatchling

So I stumbled across a couple of cut scenes on YT and oh mannn, I really want to watch it but I don't know if I can handle watching it in full...I have still not recover from Bang Rajun........and I don't think I ever will..

I have also yet to see Num and Kob's version so I can't and won't compare the two but I'm loving all the little moments with Krai and Dao (and enjoying Porshe and Now!) and it's tempting me so bad,,;

PrincessKarina and est.jpn like this.
  9. arayaa

arayaa sarNie Hatchling

Oh gosh, I'm crushing on Porshe so hard right now after watching more cuts. He's just sooo handsome!!! I haven't actually seen any of his lakorns before this - how could have I missed out on him for this long?!?! Do you guys have any of his past project recommendations for me to check out?

est.jpn likes this.
  10. gloria83

gloria83 sarNie Adult

I loved him in Pragit Ruk Series with Kwan!!!! He’s manly!!!

arayaa and est.jpn like this.
  11. AllySweet

AllySweet sarNie Hatchling

My favorite of Porsche is Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek with Sammy. I was neutral with him before watching this lakorn. I am a fan of Sammy so was planning to watch it for her and end up being his fan.

arayaa, est.jpn and spanky like this.
  12. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I love this pairing. Soo annoyed that ch7 didn't reunite them. When sammy is in a better space...I hope she get/accepts more lakorns.

preetam, AllySweet and est.jpn like this.
  13. AllySweet

Yes, I hope Ch7 will pair them up again. They have such great chemistry. I was hoping they would pair her up with him in the Parakit Series. I love Porsche’s goofiness that he bring on screen not sure if this make any sense.

14. AllySweet

Now is such a natural beauty.

est.jpn likes this.
  15. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Try Plerng Ruk Bpa Puen Tak, the surprise hit of 2014. Remember hot it was the thread here lol

arayaa likes this.
  16. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Now potential is absolutely wasted in CH7 (look at her acting sexy in "Kularb len fai", she made anyone looks like commoner)

est.jpn and AllySweet like this.
  17. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Sammy and Now are not the channel favourites.

AllySweet likes this.
  18. AllySweet

I totally agree with you. That lakorn she did shine. Yet, ch7 don’t seem to appreciate what they have. I was hoping that she can land in one of the Parakit Series leading ladies too. I am ok with the choices but she could have been in part 1 with Weir. No offense to Peak’s fans. I was surprise Sammy was picked since she is not the channel’s fav.

19. AllySweet

Makes me mad because both girls are very talented and gorgeous if you want my opinion. They both worked so hard to be where they are. They are using their looks to make it in the industry but got the talent to support it. Not to mention their lakorns do well too. Who is the channel’s fav now?

20. AllySweet

I complain that Ch7 don’t like to do the same pairing too often but Ch3 is over killing it. Can’t win. I say they should do it where it make sense base on role but casting because of favoritism bothers me.

est.jpn likes this.