[Ch7] Sai Lohit (DaraVdo) : Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
you never know it may be the biggest hit for ch7 even the quality is poor and the acting doesn't seem decent in the trailer. ch7 is also suffering for months they hadn't had good rating.
I thought ch7 has been getting good ratings lately. BigM/Green, Weir/Thrisa, Bow/New, Cee/Es lakorn ratings were in the 5s and 6s, wasn’t it? Ch3 was the one suffering now

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch3 is totally suffering there is no question there, ch7 isn’t suffering what is the right term they hadn’t had a hit or good rating just average , these one you mentioned were two month ago & were the only successful lakorns they had and weir & thissa lakorn were their major hit but now their lakorn is only 4 or 5, as for now & porshe lakorn i meant it more like another major hit for them.
I hope this expained my point.
Weir & Thisa's lakorn was a hit? Hmm might have to check it out now lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ch7 hasn't been getting their usual great rating of 9+....12+

they been doing lots of action...

i been preferring their evening lakorns....but in general ch7 lack a good storylines and they sleep on good actress

ch3 has too much going on...constant new actors...koo-jin focused...

i been watching k/c/j dramas

byebye

sarNie OldFart
ch7 hasn't been getting their usual great rating of 9+....12+

they been doing lots of action...

i been preferring their evening lakorns....but in general ch7 lack a good storylines and they sleep on good actress

ch3 has too much going on...constant new actors...koo-jin focused...

i been watching k/c/j dramas
What's a good J drama you recommend. Love story of course.

And when is this lakorn supposed to air. It seemed forever since beginning of shooting.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
What's a good J drama you recommend. Love story of course.

And when is this lakorn supposed to air. It seemed forever since beginning of shooting.
j dramas with love story i would recommend is
1. rich man, poor woman
2. Pride
3. from 9 to 5

i absolutely loved all of these dramas and they are fan favorites, especially Pride

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel that as along as a drama give you the "feels" that is all that counts...

Some cliche I find enjoyable and some I don't

Good morning call on netflix
-similar to a manga story

I'm currently watching you're my pet 2013
-based on a manga

I haven't watch much J dramas....they usually don't have it available....I use to do manga and their movies

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I feel that as along as a drama give you the "feels" that is all that counts...

Some cliche I find enjoyable and some I don't

Good morning call on netflix
-similar to a manga story

I'm currently watching you're my pet 2013
-based on a manga

I haven't watch much J dramas....they usually don't have it available....I use to do manga and their movies
i loved good morning call. it was so cute

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ

The 2nd part was decent..good morning call campus... but the 1st one was better

I know I watched other ones but in having a brain fart lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ

The 2nd part was decent..good morning call campus... but the 1st one was better

I know I watched other ones but in having a brain fart lol
i didnt watch the second season just the 1st one. i always have brain farts too ehen people ask me for drama recs

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes also it said they have already had their fitting.
This what i got from google translate.
Good ! At least this p'ek here looks appealing. Still ch7 has been shading her and hopefully she pulls a Baifern. The elders have got their favourites babies and it is clear she is not part of the lot.
I don't want to have too much hope for the type of role she will play but hopefully it is a fierce one with that short hair she has been sporting now. Short hair makes her look fierce

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes...a nice looking pk.... hopefully her other lakorns air soon

Her and sammy gets crappy pk...sammy's worse... girl has 1 lakorn wth

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@S.J.M

I follow her IG.... you see her filming.... she's does events...she did an M.V.....but no news of any other lakorns....other new actress are getting lakorn w/ hit "pk". Her lakorns does well in ratings as well...I thought she'll get more roles/better script after her lakorn w/porche....the rating was in the high teens and twenties...

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
@S.J.M

I follow her IG.... you see her filming.... she's does events...she did an M.V.....but no news of any other lakorns....other new actress are getting lakorn w/ hit "pk". Her lakorns does well in ratings as well...I thought she'll get more roles/better script after her lakorn w/porche....the rating was in the high teens and twenties...
Some Ch7 elders sure are not happy with her being promoted as N'ek

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was going to say whatever happened to sammie? Oh, is she still filming the lakorn with thanwa. Girl seemed like MIA for a while.

Now is so pretty...just her roles are always meh to me.