[Ch7] Sai Lohit (DaraVdo) : Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Sao Lohit is an all time favorite of mine and I absolutely love Kwan and Tui from their collaboration in FJS. Thanks Kwan! 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ a couple that many fans adore and cheer for, to date in reality.

(That's my interpretation of it... feel free to correct me anyone :D )

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
aikoden said:

That's what I'm assuming too. Lol. I just want to make sure. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:

yes correct naka 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Sawan said:
What's koo gin you guys?
Koo kwan means that people adore and want them to date in reality popularity couple
But Koo Gin means a couple who likes to eat together  That they both like to eat whenever they have there breaks they would eat like nonstop  That's what it means to me
Koo= Pair
Gin= EAt

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
little22 said:
Koo kwan means that people adore and want them to date in reality popularity couple
But Koo Gin means a couple who likes to eat together  That they both like to eat whenever they have there breaks they would eat like nonstop  That's what it means to me
Koo= Pair
Gin= EAt
she should had written it as Koo Jin 

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
same here I adore NumKob version and still watch it....I think kwan/tui would be a good pair

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Not to mention that gin (hard k sound) is also a slang for having sex. I don't think fans want that to happen considering Tui is married. Probably should've used jin instead, heh.

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
@ เพราะละคร "ฟ้าจรดทราย" กระแสคู่ "ขวัญ" อุษามณี กับ "ตุ้ย" ธีรภัทร์ มาแรง ล่าสุดแว่วว่า ช่อง 7 เตรียมจับคู่นี้มาเจอกันอีกในละคร "สายโลหิต" แฟนๆ รอลุ้นกัน

p.smilez

SMiLeZ
eeekekkekekeksksksksskks !!!!!! Right when I was missing Shariff and Michelle, I read this !!!!!!!! eeeekkksss Happy happy happy day !

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
"Koo Jin" Jin, coming from Jinthanakarn, meaning imagination.
So it would mean something like, an imaginary couple. People we want "to be together" so we "jin" them. Lol

p.s. & I really liked Tui & Kwan, but I'd like her to pair with different P'aks too. We'll see whos confirmed. xD