[Ch7] Sai Lohit (DaraVdo) : Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

Discussion in '2018' started by Kwan25, Sep 25, 2013.

1. meenia

meenia sarNie Adult

I'm actually loving this lakorn so far. It's at a faster paste than Num and Kob. LOL. I'm excited for today's episode since the two main couple will meet. LOL. Porshe is so cute. Now is pretty. But i have to say, since i'm pretty new to the girls, they really look alike. All three of them, Now, her sister and Pae'ek's sister. LOL. Shoot, i can't remember that bad guy's real name. Oh man i hate him in this. Such a whore man. LOL. How can a pae'ek from other lakorns be so hateful in here. LOL. Off to go watch episode 5.

bonitas, HNA0, DaoRisa and 2 others like this.
  2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Aww I was hoping they would keep the OST. It was intense and full of passionate love for one's country and woman. This one is a softer version. The old Ost was just as famous as the lakorn.
    This is the original one by Chompoo Fruity(?)

There are few Ost that when you listen to it, you know immediatedly what lakorn it is such as Koo Gum, Sailohit, Kamin Kub Poon, Dang Duang Haruthai, and Wanee Tee Raw Koy. Everytime they remake a super popular lakorn, I always hoped that they keep the OST but then I get it, they want to modernize it.

HNA0, DaoRisa and saobomp like this.
  3. Sami

Sami sarNie Egg

This version is more into details with the war. Where they battle,won lost ect.. and its more modernized with the scene. Kinda reminds me of BBS but its after that era. Almost the fall of Ayuthaya

4. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Speaking of Ayuthaya, this year has so many lakorns about that era. Buppae, this and Neung Dao.

DaoRisa likes this.
  5. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Lol the granny...watching them stare at each other.

Now is gorgeous

DaoRisa and preetam like this.
  6. gloria83

gloria83 sarNie Adult

I’m really loving this too!!! I was never into Porshe but after watching these first few episodes, he is growing on me!!! The two main characters are really cute!!! Can’t wait for episode 6!

7. gloria83

gloria83 sarNie Adult

I was confused too with the girls at first!

meenia likes this.
  8. kaliya

kaliya sarNie Egg

I'm enjoying this remake as well. So far, I like that this version is detailed and quite fast paced without too many fillers. Now is so stinkin cute as Dao Reung!! She has that sweet, genuine and cultivated vibe that is reminiscent of Kob.

meenia, preetam and spanky like this.
  9. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Their romance is faster too

I find porche a lil goofy... his smile is sooo playful

Num is serious and more mature

saobomp, preetam and kaliya like this.
  10. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

It's probably because this one will be way shorter than the original one.

11. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I like that they shorten the beginning..

Num and kob...they didn't meet ( k as an "adult") til ep 8.

Num in his prime is a very good Krai

I'm watching them now....num krai is wow...solid...

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    scoytt likes this.
  12. scoytt

scoytt sarNie Egg

Is this sub anywhere?

13. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Not that I know of....I'm lucky...I don't need sub

meenia, scoytt and DaoRisa like this.
  14. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Porshe is growing on me too. Haven't seen this drama yet, but just saw the clips here and there. Will surely watching it since there lots of compliments.

15. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Now is really pretty in here. Some parts she looked young. Porsche, there is something about him that makes me want to laugh when I see him. To me, this lakorn has always been slow. Kob and Num's version was extremely slow but watched it for them. I saw some scenes of this version and still think the way they shoot it is slow. But since it's going to be a shorter episodes it might not be too bad.

spanky likes this.
  16. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

It is slow...but pra'nang scenes were swoon worthy

HNA0 likes this.
  17. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

Oh how I wish they did a past/present theme...I'm totally loving Now and Porshe! This was their movie commercial they did on Ayutthaya. I feel like there should eb a sequel https://videopress.com/v/Vo79ZZT3
    btw, I am subbing this and episode 1 is released

CPY, scoytt, Tresor_moi and 1 other person like this.
  18. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Pk is soo much more fwd.... he's already hugging her lol

19. yayayaya

yayayaya sarNie Hatchling

what is the link to the sub?

scoytt likes this.
  20. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

In the first episode it was mention that the n’ek is around nine or ten years old. How old is p’ek at that time? Does anyone know?

scoytt likes this.