[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by SuzieJ, Nov 19, 2018.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

2. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

No I do not think so because Bella lakorn schedule is already full so there is no way she can play here.

DaoRisa, orchidtea and phatman like this.
  3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I really hope it’s not her. I love PopeBella but I don’t like when couples pair up too much. Especially cause both Bella and Pope are getting older and who knows how long they will keep acting for a getting good roles and scripts

orchidtea, phatman and S.J.M like this.
  4. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

me too. They alread have one for next year and BPS sequel for the year after.

orchidtea, June31sg and SuzieJ like this.
  5. Coca

Coca sarNie Adult

i want mint chalida come back with pope again ... miss them since tawan deard

orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  6. Ele

Ele sarNie Adult

I want to see pope pairs with Diana again.

7. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

NO! It can't be! I want MATT!!!!

ella0411, orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  8. phatman

I hope that's the case!

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Same girl! I’m wanting someone he’s never paired with before

orchidtea and phatman like this.
  10. phatman

I will boycott this if if it's Popella. Hahahaha. I'll just go watch BPS again.

SuzieJ likes this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Idk about all that but I’ll be kind of upset if it’s Popella lol Good things are better in moderation!

phatman likes this.
  12. phatman

I agree. Pope needs a new girl. Like all his newer lakorns are gonna be with Bella. At least we get to see Bella with a few other dudes before seeing her with Pope again.

orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

My main choices are Matt, Taew, or Kao. I’d be happy with Mint as well. I just really wanna know already lol

14. phatman

Me too. They can stop with the suspense already. Haha.

SuzieJ likes this.
  15. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

I was hoping for a Mint and Pope reunion, but then someone said this requires kissing/significant skinship and Mint hasn't really been known to do much of that.

PrincessKarina, orchidtea and BeLLa like this.
  16. Coca

Coca sarNie Adult

i want mint chalida or mew nittha .... because i miss popemint and popemew so much .... if not them , please don't put matt ....not me i didn't like matt but i think that her not fit with pope .... if they want to put another nangek , i still do but please don't put matt

SuzieJ and xcinsationalx like this.
  17. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Matt will be perfect for this role. She’s great in comedy!

18. chi chi

chi chi sarNie Juvenile

taew would be a good choice for this, i don’t want to see Bella with Pope yet since they already got another one and then bp2 on the works. Matt is too tall for him, and I believe Taew would be perfect. If they didn’t take the other lakorn this would have been a better choice for both Bella n Pope.

PrincessKarina, DaoRisa and orchidtea like this.
  19. maimyang

maimyang look how they burst for uu. ♡

Anyone But Bella ! But I’m rooting for Mai ! She doesn’t have any other lakorns except for the one with Sunny? And she’s a model and has acted in a romcom taken place in the countryside before. I just prayyy :worship2:

DaoRisa and S.J.M like this.