[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

S.J.M

Warrior
I think Bella has been casted in this.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrK6sKdloew/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=mpejjaazy0v1
I’m bummed tbh I want Pope and Bella to work with other actresses and actors. They already have a lot of projects together. Plus this lakorn’s storyline is way to similar to Bella’s lakorn with Andrew. The only thing that’s different is the memory loss part.
No I do not think so because Bella lakorn schedule is already full so there is no way she can play here.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
No I do not think so because Bella lakorn schedule is already full so there is no way she can play here.
I really hope it’s not her. I love PopeBella but I don’t like when couples pair up too much. Especially cause both Bella and Pope are getting older and who knows how long they will keep acting for a getting good roles and scripts

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Coca

sarNie Adult
i want mint chalida or mew nittha .... because i miss popemint and popemew so much .... if not them , please don't put matt ....not me i didn't like matt but i think that her not fit with pope .... if they want to put another nangek , i still do but please don't put matt

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
taew would be a good choice for this, i don’t want to see Bella with Pope yet since they already got another one and then bp2 on the works. Matt is too tall for him, and I believe Taew would be perfect. If they didn’t take the other lakorn this would have been a better choice for both Bella n Pope.

maimyang

Forgive me for I am still learning..
Anyone But Bella ! But I’m rooting for Mai ! She doesn’t have any other lakorns except for the one with Sunny? And she’s a model and has acted in a romcom taken place in the countryside before. I just prayyy :worship2: