[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by SuzieJ, Nov 19, 2018.

1. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

would love to see Taew and Mai in this one.

maimyang, PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  2. hope

hope sarNie Egg

i think taew will be in this one ..

3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Nah taew already has 2 new projects. I highly doubt she’ll be in this sadly. I wish she didn’t accept the one with Nadech and maybe could’ve gotten this one instead.

DaoRisa and PrincessKarina like this.
  4. Nah I don’t think Matt or Mai are too tall for Pope. Mario and Tik weren’t too short for Mai. Aum and Nadech weren’t too short for Matt. All these guys are around Pope’s height. It should be ok right? ;)

poobae91, DaoRisa, SuzieJ and 2 others like this.
  5. It would truly be a joy if that’s true! Taew has a few big names yet to star with! Pope is definitely a big one at Channel 3! ;)

DaoRisa, SuzieJ and maimyang like this.
  6. hope

hope sarNie Egg

james will announce another 2 drama this year so taew also can have another one ... the drama with tv scene i think they will need along time to prepare for it each one of them will play three character

Broadcast wants taew with pope

7. ella0411

ella0411 GM zone

Yeah. I don't think it will be a problem. I want Mai and Pope too! Mai was always wearing flats in her lakorn with Mario.

DaoRisa, PrincessKarina and maimyang like this.
  8. Mario is a short cutie though! Lol. These guys I named are very short. But good thing they have some kind of talents to balance the short height. Lol ;)

9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Ohhh okay thank you for the information :) wow I’m glad to know Broadcast is shooting for taew cause she fits this role pretty well for me! Do you speak Thai?

S.J.M, DaoRisa and (deleted member) like this.
  10. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Ditto.

11. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Let it be Matt!

orchidtea and Koy123 like this.
  12. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Lol...Matt's probably not a candidate for many projects at the moment. Depending on how her lakorn with Na goes...I see her kind of going into the background if that one doesn't do well. Oh well, her choice, her life and her consequences. But yes, she would have been good in here.

Koy123, maimyang and SuzieJ like this.
  13. maimyang

maimyang ur lovely, like a firework show.♡

so the chances of other actresses as n’ek in this lakorn are increasing!!!!! I’m excited to see who it’ll be!!?

14. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

What a glorious waste tho... XD

SuzieJ likes this.
  15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol yeah lets forget Matt for the year, or two lol.

I wouldn't mind Kim :)

DaoRisa likes this.
  16. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

When will they announce the n’ek for this? This won’t air maybe until next year so I’m still hoping Matt gets cast in here.

17. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

If any chance, love to see Kim and Pope too.