[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol yes Pat is content and even getting ready to go abroad for schooling. Girl is good with things right now but i so applaud her for still trying to improve.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol yes Pat is content and even getting ready to go abroad for schooling. Girl is good with things right now but i so applaud her for still trying to improve.
I respect her a lot for taking her education seriously. Not a lot of people would choose to focus on their education and would rather focus on their fame. Fame doesnt last forever so having a good education will be good as a backup.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well i think her dad had a lot to do with that :). I remember she said that he told her if her grades drop, she's done.
I was about to say that’s such a typical asian parent thing to say but then I remembered her dad ain’t asian :risas3: besides the fact that her dad is strict with grades, she seems to enjoy school too herself though.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I was about to say that’s such a typical asian parent thing to say but then I remembered her dad ain’t asian :risas3: besides the fact that her dad is strict with grades, she seems to enjoy school too herself though.
I think she does too. She really admired Taew and Nadech. They were her idol in that they worked hard and able to maintain good grades, especially Taew.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Fingers crossed for Taew! New pairing, Taew and Pope would be two cuties acting together in a light hearted story!

I really liked Por T as Poo Yai Lee. He performed comedic p'ek so well. I hope Pope goes all out as the dorky playful PYL.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Since Bella pulled out of Song Sanaeha, I hope she doesn’t get put in this. She already has enough lakorns with Pope. It would be overkill if she gets casted in this.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Since Bella pulled out of Song Sanaeha, I hope she doesn’t get put in this. She already has enough lakorns with Pope. It would be overkill if she gets casted in this.
If she pulled herself out of SS and took this, she'll be another Matt lol. I mean how can you tell one producer that you want to concentrate on one lakorn because of your stress level but yet take another one?

So yeah no Bella please lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If she pulled herself out of SS and took this, she'll be another Matt lol. I mean how can you tell one producer that you want to concentrate on one lakorn because of your stress level but yet take another one?

So yeah no Bella please lol.
If she does take this one, she’ll probably say something like “this role is not as hard to play as the role in SS”. She better do herself a favor and not take this one cause then she’ll start getting negative attention.

Speaking of Bella, she’s been glowing lately! She’s even more beautiful than usual these days. I need her secret lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Why did she pull out of SS??? I sure hope it's not to be in this. Taew or Matt please!!!!
I think she said she was feeling very tired and stressed out and that she was having some health issues. Plus she hasn’t had a break for a long time. PKNH barely finished filming and she already started another one with Pope. I’m glad she’s prioritizing her health

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think she said she was feeling very tired and stressed out and that she was having some health issues. Plus she hasn’t had a break for a long time. PKNH barely finished filming and she already started another one with Pope. I’m glad she’s prioritizing her health
Ah. . .makes sense. She definitely needs a break.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
View attachment 31995
Comments under this post are all asking for mint. Kimberly as well. And again people are asking for no Matt lol

I would be totally happy with Mint :) I feel this character is too similar to previous characters Kimmy has played so I don’t want her in this but i lowkey do want to see Kimmy and Pope in a lakorn together.
I know this will be a good opportunity for Mint BUT she really no finish her study first. I've been following her ig for couple of years and it seem like she is getting serious about her business. She rarely hanging out with other celebs except for Margie's Gang and Mai Davika, always join courses about business and entrepreneur with her friends(i think her business partner).

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I don't know. I think Taew's acting level is a too strong in comparison to Pope's.

Mint wouldve been the best candidate tbh but she's been wanting to finish school. I'm surprised she hasn't tbh bc she only took on 1-2 lakorns with some overlapping filming. She had lots of free time imo.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't know. I think Taew's acting level is a too strong in comparison to Pope's.

Mint wouldve been the best candidate tbh but she's been wanting to finish school. I'm surprised she hasn't tbh bc she only took on 1-2 lakorns with some overlapping filming. She had lots of free time imo.
I think she just have interning to do and that probably requires all her time. Maybe a 9-5 type of thing.