[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by SuzieJ, Nov 19, 2018.

1. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Why did she pull out of SS??? I sure hope it's not to be in this. Taew or Matt please!!!!

2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I think she said she was feeling very tired and stressed out and that she was having some health issues. Plus she hasn’t had a break for a long time. PKNH barely finished filming and she already started another one with Pope. I’m glad she’s prioritizing her health

Amata, est.jpn, DaoRisa and 2 others like this.
  3. Vico

Vico sarNie Egg

I’d prefer Namtarn

4. phatman

Ah. . .makes sense. She definitely needs a break.

est.jpn, SuzieJ and DaoRisa like this.
  5. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

It will be great if Taew is in. She will surely fit well with Pope.

est.jpn, phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  6. BeLLa

BeLLa sarNie Hatchling

I know this will be a good opportunity for Mint BUT she really no finish her study first. I've been following her ig for couple of years and it seem like she is getting serious about her business. She rarely hanging out with other celebs except for Margie's Gang and Mai Davika, always join courses about business and entrepreneur with her friends(i think her business partner).

7. phatman

They're gonna keep us guessing until the very end. . .

orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  8. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

I don't know. I think Taew's acting level is a too strong in comparison to Pope's.

Mint wouldve been the best candidate tbh but she's been wanting to finish school. I'm surprised she hasn't tbh bc she only took on 1-2 lakorns with some overlapping filming. She had lots of free time imo.

phatman likes this.
  9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I think she just have interning to do and that probably requires all her time. Maybe a 9-5 type of thing.

WeirFany, xcinsationalx and BeLLa like this.
  10. BeLLa

BeLLa sarNie Hatchling

I saw someone comment on phantip why bother postponed her intership last year for her drama with Toey, she already give up so much but until now still havent finish yet. the drama also started filming late like the production wasnt ready.

11. phatman

So is Bella's though! Haha .I think it might work. She made it work with James. So have faith! Haha.

SuzieJ likes this.
  12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I think it will be good if the n’eks acting is stronger than Pope’s because Pope does better when he has a stronger actress as his Co-Star. Also, both characters in this are not hard to play so either way is fine tbh

phatman likes this.
  13. Coca

Coca sarNie Adult

i wish is mint ... but i want her finish her study also ... if she finished soon ..we will see her lakor a lot of... but in my mind i miss pope mint also....

BeLLa and SuzieJ like this.
  14. BeLLa

BeLLa sarNie Hatchling

Now wveryone just wish for her to finish her degree :pancarta:

15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

She's planning to go study abroad.

16. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Oh, is this confirmed? Like will she go right after finishing up her internship?

17. phatman

Education is fairly important. Where is she going?

18. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

No it's not for sure yet but she said that's her plan. I think with Pupah.

19. BeLLa

BeLLa sarNie Hatchling

I dont think her parent will allow them go abroad together unless they are married.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019 at 6:27 PM
  20. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Oh icic, well then hopefully it's a little more down the line.