[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Why did she pull out of SS??? I sure hope it's not to be in this. Taew or Matt please!!!!
I think she said she was feeling very tired and stressed out and that she was having some health issues. Plus she hasn’t had a break for a long time. PKNH barely finished filming and she already started another one with Pope. I’m glad she’s prioritizing her health

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think she said she was feeling very tired and stressed out and that she was having some health issues. Plus she hasn’t had a break for a long time. PKNH barely finished filming and she already started another one with Pope. I’m glad she’s prioritizing her health
Ah. . .makes sense. She definitely needs a break.

BeLLa

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 31995
Comments under this post are all asking for mint. Kimberly as well. And again people are asking for no Matt lol

I would be totally happy with Mint :) I feel this character is too similar to previous characters Kimmy has played so I don’t want her in this but i lowkey do want to see Kimmy and Pope in a lakorn together.
I know this will be a good opportunity for Mint BUT she really no finish her study first. I've been following her ig for couple of years and it seem like she is getting serious about her business. She rarely hanging out with other celebs except for Margie's Gang and Mai Davika, always join courses about business and entrepreneur with her friends(i think her business partner).

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I don't know. I think Taew's acting level is a too strong in comparison to Pope's.

Mint wouldve been the best candidate tbh but she's been wanting to finish school. I'm surprised she hasn't tbh bc she only took on 1-2 lakorns with some overlapping filming. She had lots of free time imo.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't know. I think Taew's acting level is a too strong in comparison to Pope's.

Mint wouldve been the best candidate tbh but she's been wanting to finish school. I'm surprised she hasn't tbh bc she only took on 1-2 lakorns with some overlapping filming. She had lots of free time imo.
I think she just have interning to do and that probably requires all her time. Maybe a 9-5 type of thing.

BeLLa

sarNie Hatchling
I saw someone comment on phantip why bother postponed her intership last year for her drama with Toey, she already give up so much but until now still havent finish yet. the drama also started filming late like the production wasnt ready.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

So is Bella's though! Haha .I think it might work. She made it work with James. So have faith! Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

I think it will be good if the n’eks acting is stronger than Pope’s because Pope does better when he has a stronger actress as his Co-Star. Also, both characters in this are not hard to play so either way is fine tbh

Coca

sarNie Adult
i wish is mint ... but i want her finish her study also ... if she finished soon ..we will see her lakor a lot of... but in my mind i miss pope mint also....

BeLLa

sarNie Hatchling
i wish is mint ... but i want her finish her study also ... if she finished soon ..we will see her lakor a lot of... but in my mind i miss pope mint also....
Now wveryone just wish for her to finish her degree :pancarta: