[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I saw someone comment on phantip why bother postponed her intership last year for her drama with Toey, she already give up so much but until now still havent finish yet. the drama also started filming late like the production wasnt ready.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know. I think Taew's acting level is a too strong in comparison to Pope's.

Mint wouldve been the best candidate tbh but she's been wanting to finish school. I'm surprised she hasn't tbh bc she only took on 1-2 lakorns with some overlapping filming. She had lots of free time imo.

So is Bella's though! Haha .I think it might work. She made it work with James. So have faith! Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don't know. I think Taew's acting level is a too strong in comparison to Pope's.

Mint wouldve been the best candidate tbh but she's been wanting to finish school. I'm surprised she hasn't tbh bc she only took on 1-2 lakorns with some overlapping filming. She had lots of free time imo.
I think it will be good if the n’eks acting is stronger than Pope’s because Pope does better when he has a stronger actress as his Co-Star. Also, both characters in this are not hard to play so either way is fine tbh

Coca

sarNie Adult
i wish is mint ... but i want her finish her study also ... if she finished soon ..we will see her lakor a lot of... but in my mind i miss pope mint also....

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Im pretty sure they will.
Only if someone go with them. They never went on vacation alone, there is always chaperone. Her brother have works and the youngest one will continue his study so there is no one else available to her chaperone..

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Mint is able to finish her studies by the end of this year and then maybe take on some projects the beginning of next year, assuming she doesn't abroad. I'd wouldn't mind seeing her in this with Pope. Or perhaps in SS with Alex T, if he's confirmed for that. I don't know at this point if that's a sure thing.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I hope Mint is able to finish her studies by the end of this year and then maybe take on some projects the beginning of next year, assuming she doesn't abroad. I'd wouldn't mind seeing her in this with Pope. Or perhaps in SS with Alex T, if he's confirmed for that. I don't know at this point if that's a sure thing.
Meel too but first she need to finish filming the one with Toey. Man its really take a very long time to finish i saw another drama that start filming later than fahfarruk already close the camera