[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

Coca

sarNie Adult
i want mint chalida or mew nittha .... because i miss popemint and popemew so much .... if not them , please don't put matt ....not me i didn't like matt but i think that her not fit with pope .... if they want to put another nangek , i still do but please don't put matt

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
taew would be a good choice for this, i don’t want to see Bella with Pope yet since they already got another one and then bp2 on the works. Matt is too tall for him, and I believe Taew would be perfect. If they didn’t take the other lakorn this would have been a better choice for both Bella n Pope.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Anyone But Bella ! But I’m rooting for Mai ! She doesn’t have any other lakorns except for the one with Sunny? And she’s a model and has acted in a romcom taken place in the countryside before. I just prayyy :worship2:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Nah taew already has 2 new projects. I highly doubt she’ll be in this sadly. I wish she didn’t accept the one with Nadech and maybe could’ve gotten this one instead.

P

PrincessKarina

Nah I don’t think Matt or Mai are too tall for Pope. Mario and Tik weren’t too short for Mai. Aum and Nadech weren’t too short for Matt. All these guys are around Pope’s height. It should be ok right? ;)

P

PrincessKarina

Nah taew already has 2 new projects. I highly doubt she’ll be in this sadly. I wish she didn’t accept the one with Nadech and maybe could’ve gotten this one instead.
It would truly be a joy if that’s true! Taew has a few big names yet to star with! Pope is definitely a big one at Channel 3! ;)

hope

sarNie Egg
james will announce another 2 drama this year so taew also can have another one ... the drama with tv scene i think they will need along time to prepare for it each one of them will play three character

Broadcast wants taew with pope

P

PrincessKarina

Yeah. I don't think it will be a problem. I want Mai and Pope too! Mai was always wearing flats in her lakorn with Mario.
Mario is a short cutie though! Lol. These guys I named are very short. But good thing they have some kind of talents to balance the short height. Lol ;)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
james will announce another 2 drama this year so taew also can have another one ... the drama with tv scene i think they will need along time to prepare for it each one of them will play three character

Broadcast wants taew with pope
Ohhh okay thank you for the information :) wow I’m glad to know Broadcast is shooting for taew cause she fits this role pretty well for me! Do you speak Thai?