[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by SuzieJ, Nov 19, 2018.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

That’s so wierd! For me they look so much alike. It’s so funny to me the way the human brain works. Some people see things and then people think something different. It’s cool to think about lol

PrincessKarina likes this.
  2. I am not putting anyone down. I just want to say how I feel/see that’s it. And you say whatever you want. I respect your thoughts too.

SuzieJ likes this.
  3. I can see the resemblance in those pics you posted but I just think Baifern is prettier. No disrespect to Kao. ;)

SuzieJ likes this.
  4. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol, yeah we’re not all gonna see the same thing or think the same. :)
    Yes, we all should respect others thoughts, but just feel like when whenever @SuzieJ bring up Kao’s name, you seem to have a negative opinion towards her. It’s all good, everyone has different options.

5. Nah it’s not like that. @SuzieJ is my girl. She understands my views. We are good. I know she likes Kao and she knows I haven’t been open to Kao. That’s it. But no one’s hating. Right @SuzieJ? Plus more so I was kidding too especially about the lips. ;)

SuzieJ likes this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Don’t worry love! Me and @PrincessKarina are very close. I know who she likes and she knows who I like. That’s why she’s comfortable enough to state her opinion to me even through she knows I like Kao a lot. Her opinions don’t bother me :) Kind of how she has a soft spot for Ken P while I just am not that into him lol but Thanks for looking out for me ❤️

PrincessKarina and Koy123 like this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

No problem here love! I don’t have an issue with you saying that lol I know how you feel on certain things haha

8. Lol it’s all good na darling! Thanks for respecting my thoughts always! ;) Now @Koy123 may understand how you and I are? Lol

SuzieJ likes this.
  9. Lol for sure sweetheart! Rak Khun na! :icon12:

SuzieJ likes this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I’m glad we all look out for each other on this site!
    Love you too sis ❤️ :)

11. Lol for sure little sis. ;) :icon12:

12. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Well nobody needs to be a sex bomb. Noi B. played in the older lakorn and Mam Jintara was in the old old movie version. None of those 2 ladies I would think of as a sexy vixen and they made their versions popular and famous.

And like Amata said, book Nang Ma wasn't a sexy actress/model.

I've seen most Thai comments wanting Yaya. I can see her in here. Think she only has the one with James Ma right?

13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Ummm no thanks to Yaya please lol

poobae91, PrincessKarina and ella0411 like this.
  14. Lol I second that. No disrespect to all Yaya fans. She may be pretty but pretty and “sexy” are not the same level. In my very opinion many Thai actresses don’t have the sex appeal especially Yaya.

poobae91 and SuzieJ like this.
  15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

At this point even if we remove the whole needing to be sexy for a little part in the lakorn, I still wouldn’t want her in it. The actress doesn’t have to be super sexy cause her real personality isn’t like that. It’s just kind of her image that is a little bit sexy. But anyways Pope is getting older and idk how long these producers will keep showering him with love so I’d rather him act with actresses I actually like. I can tolerate Yaya when she is away from Nadech but for this lakorn I would rather just not have Yaya in it

16. True that. Sexy or not I rather he act with someone compatible and new!

17. Wrong thread babe! Delete that. I fixed it.

18. You’re fast sweetheart! @SuzieJ

19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I’m sitting bored at home with nothing to do lol I guess Pong face is haunting you too much huh? :pancarta:

20. Lol sweetheart you’re always on. Are you not watching anything at this point? Lol. No good lakorns for me either. Yes he might be.

SuzieJ likes this.