❤ [CH3] Chart Suer Pun Mungkorn (TV Scene): James Ma/Diana Flipo

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, everyone has their own bias and opinion. ;)
I'm good with the cast. Just gonna share some more pictures. :icon12:

All credit goes to Thaidramatic_update ig.
I was very surprised that First Ekkapong will be appearing in another lakorn already ~(I mean after seeing him in Fun Ruk Fun Salai recently). Glad he is picking up more projects. :):icon12:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’ve been keeping up w/ this drama on Instagram. James Ma & Diana don’t look too bad together. I’m probably more excited for this one than the one w/ Yoghurt. Regardless, I watch any of James Ma’s work so bring on some more James lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This one will be airing after Prakasit Kammathep on Mon-Tuesdays! It has a chance to be subbed by muse

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm really hoping that this will get subbed by M***. I mean after Ka Badin, they've been subbing all of James Ma's work. I'd really hope they'd do this one too. As a James Ma fan, I am so blessed they love James Ma too.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I just can't warm up to Diana no matter how many times I see her, I don't believe in her abilities nor do I get "lead heroine" vibes from her either. The girl has to pull something drastic out of her bag for me to change my mind.

I follow James on IG & saw his updates on this, I like the fact his busy, in demand & continuing to work with different co-stars. Picture #6 above reminds me of Ken.T abit from the Mafia series lol. Also it'll be nice seeing him reunite with Saimai after Ka Badin.
Same, I don’t get that n’ek vibes from Diana. I also find James to be on the boring side. Maybe if they pair up Saimai with James would be better imo.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly, after watching DJNFN I'm ready for this one. This one might do more justice for James Ma this year than the one with Jeena. My head still hurts thinking about it. I'm glad to see Ball in here! I missed him. I'm okay with Diana now. She doesn't bother me as much but we'll see how this one goes.

P

PrincessKarina

Same, I don’t get that n’ek vibes from Diana. I also find James to be on the boring side. Maybe if they pair up Saimai with James would be better imo.
I’m on the minority too. I don’t feel n’ek vibe from Diana but it’s nice to know Channel 3 hasn’t forgotten her. Everyone deserves some kind of spotlight in the industry! ;)

Ele

sarNie Adult
Saw the teaser, it looks good. Will try to watch this for Diana and Jame ma.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wasn’t into the teasers but I will give it a try. Diana’s voice bothers me. It sounds like an old lady voice lol kind of like Anne’s

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think them as a couple would be OK...the only problem I see is James is still a bit weak. I am not sure what it is. I still root for him, he's a darling but his acting hasn't much improved. In Ka Badin, you almost get this impression he's on the right foot...then came the lakorn with Yeena. That is literally worse than his rookie year.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I think them as a couple would be OK...the only problem I see is James is still a bit weak. I am not sure what it is. I still root for him, he's a darling but his acting hasn't much improved. In Ka Badin, you almost get this impression he's on the right foot...then came the lakorn with Yeena. That is literally worse than his rookie year.
Ok Yes! I have to agree. Being a huge Jma Fan I love him and all but I've realized he's gone down instead of up. I give him a try each time bc I just hope to see him being as good as he was in SJ or Ka Badin. He stole my heart as Chai Pee and then in Ka Badin he was just as good but idk after the Lakorn with Kimmy he just kind of watered down. I could have gave up on him but I just know and really feel that I will be able to see the James Ma I fell in love with from the beginning. He might just need some better plots too. He's been in so much dramatic plots I'd like him to see him in a Rom-com or something. Idk he played the Chai Pee playboy type to a tee. I still have faith in him though the Yeena lakorn just made me pull out all of my hair.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ok Yes! I have to agree. Being a huge Jma Fan I love him and all but I've realized he's gone down instead of up. I give him a try each time bc I just hope to see him being as good as he was in SJ or Ka Badin. He stole my heart as Chai Pee and then in Ka Badin he was just as good but idk after the Lakorn with Kimmy he just kind of watered down. I could have gave up on him but I just know and really feel that I will be able to see the James Ma I fell in love with from the beginning. He might just need some better plots too. He's been in so much dramatic plots I'd like him to see him in a Rom-com or something. Idk he played the Chai Pee playboy type to a tee. I still have faith in him though the Yeena lakorn just made me pull out all of my hair.
Lol, that lakorn with Yeena has no character development. For an actor, it was just poorly executed. I was at a WTH moment with James each and every episodes I watched until I gave up lol. He has no idea which way to take the character nor does the director. His lakorn with Margie was also not a good one.

The thing is, when he is playing with a strong actress or decent one he seemed to be fine but when he is with a weaker actress or somewhat on his level he adapted to them and goes down himself lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Where’s the teaser??? Lol. Show me!!!

Dudes, I haven’t been able to see a Diana lakorn at all!!! I secretly adore that girl. Help?! Lol. So if she and Jma have chemistry in here, I’ll watch her and Jma and ship them. Huhu :p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, that lakorn with Yeena has no character development. For an actor, it was just poorly executed. I was at a WTH moment with James each and every episodes I watched until I gave up lol. He has no idea which way to take the character nor does the director. His lakorn with Margie was also not a good one.

The thing is, when he is playing with a strong actress or decent one he seemed to be fine but when he is with a weaker actress or somewhat on his level he adapted to them and goes down himself lol
Same here! I was what is going on in this Lakorn?! I mean I surprisingly finished it but omg. Worst lakorn in my book lol. Yeah with Mint C. in STHJ he was so-so. Akom definitely was another wth story but I think everyone made it work. I think if it had not been Margie but some newbie or something the show would have flopped. Margie isn't the greatest actress but I think she can somewhat act.
Where’s the teaser??? Lol. Show me!!!

Dudes, I haven’t been able to see a Diana lakorn at all!!! I secretly adore that girl. Help?! Lol. So if she and Jma have chemistry in here, I’ll watch her and Jma and ship them. Huhu :p
I think James Ma posted it on his IG but let me go look again. I liked her with Pope in LRTN but she was still sort of stiff. If anything, you can watch TRKJ. She may not have been lead but I thought she was still okay.