❤ [CH3] Chart Suer Pun Mungkorn (TV Scene): James Ma/Diana Flipo

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Kim had no chemistry with James and Ann Lakorn was as usual good visual shitty substance. Kah Badin is his latest good lakorn so far. His one with Jeena has 0 interest. I don
That lakorn that Ann directed would have been good if she didn’t add too many drama into it. The original with Joy and Pol had a good balance of comedy and drama. It was a lite romantic lakorn. I love the original, but couldn’t watch the remake James Ma and Kim version.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I saw that M will sub this lakorn but now I think they won't sub it. Anyone know why? I was so excited to see this lakorn with subs. :(

I really hate those people who stole subs. They are the worst.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Jma is half chinese I think so he does kind of have a chinese look somewhat. The chinese outfit style just make him looks old. That's why I'm not big on it.

P

PrincessKarina

Jma is half chinese I think so he does kind of have a chinese look somewhat. The chinese outfit style just make him looks old. That's why I'm not big on it.
Lol. Yes some outfits make one looks “older”.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Wow these two look great together! Like you said, Diana doesn’t look plain here! She actually looks stunning
Diana’s eyes look exotic there. Yes, if only this was a more modern set lakorn, they don’t make a bad pair at all. There’s many many good looking ch3 girls, but very few good looking guys. It takes a good looking guy to bring out the girl’s Charm lol ;)

~

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Oh gosh, I think I might be the only one here who thinks Kim and James have amazing chemistry in PCKNMCPW :lol: They were the reason I fought through the lakorn. I agree with PCKNMCPW being just horribly written though. That drama makes me question Anne's ability to produce dramas. The only lakorn under her production that I watched from beginning to end was her very first one with Kim and Mark. After that none of her work were good, even though the one with Pope and Ploy was okay, but I didn't finished that one either.

James and Diana look amazing here. I have this soft spot for Diana after watching her in that lakorn with Pope. They actually have really great chemistry in that lakorn, even though Pope's character was annoying and quite unlikable.

I hope this get subbed though.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I kept hearing JMA hasn’t had good lakorns lately. I guess there are many takes to this poorly job of him. But I also agree to a limit that when pair with stronger actors/actresses one can learn and improve faster. I cannot wait for JMA to pair with Taew. She’s a hard worker. Many praises her talent. JMA will surely learn with her! I also agree most of JMA’s co-stars up to date are either weaker actresses or very decent only. Maybe Matt and Kim were the stronger ones but even then their lakorns weren’t exceptionally break through roles for either parties. Correct me someone? ;) @Xiongurl26 @xodxo @byebye
Honestly, I think the Kha Badin and the lakorn with Kim pushed James fame really high. On Twitter and Panthip people were really hyped about
both lakorns and James acting. I guess I was one of the very few that liked JMA playing with Kim. I do agree that Taew will definitely help him
improve as long as they have a good story plot and I wouldn't mind seeing him with Mew, Kao, or Bella (even though their appearance might
not be too compatible it could challenge both actor and actress to make the chemistry work).

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait to watch this lakorn. There are so many daras in here. Especially those who have
worked with JMA a couple of times too. Especially, Kik, then Saimai playing rai again, then Yoghurt.
I am waiting t o see how Nattawin plays his character. Ball is evil in here?

View attachment 29264
Oh my goodness! There’s too many supporting characters lol

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh dear gosh. I didn't realize how many side characters there were. I was excited to see JMa, Ball, and Apo but there's so many others. I'm ok with Diana so I don't mind but Idk how I feel about Yoghurt. She's got me annoyed now with her role in DJNFN. Ughhh it cannot be replaced lmao.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh gosh been running around all day long doing Xmas and thanksgiving shopping that I barley just got home!! Hu! Anyhow, has anyone watched yet? How’s first ep? I prob won’t start right away, it’s been so busy around here! Share your thoughts!

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Skimmed through like 20 mins of the 1st episode and stopped lol. I dislike all Chinese themed lakorns no matter who's in it, period. stick to being Thai please people! tired of thais trying to be Chinese by just saying a couple worlds like "ah gong ah ma" and then speak Thai for the rest, like seriously?

Diana is just another lookreung for me doesn't really stand out. that was the first impression I got of her when I watched mew and nadech's lakorn where she was paired up with au.

P

PrincessKarina

Skimmed through like 20 mins of the 1st episode and stopped lol. I dislike all Chinese themed lakorns no matter who's in it, period. stick to being Thai please people! tired of thais trying to be Chinese by just saying a couple worlds like "ah gong ah ma" and then speak Thai for the rest, like seriously?

Diana is just another lookreung for me doesn't really stand out. that was the first impression I got of her when I watched mew and nadech's lakorn where she was paired up with au.
Lol well said! I low key agree. ;) No hate from the JMA or Diana clubs please!