❤ [CH3] Chart Suer Pun Mungkorn (TV Scene): James Ma/Diana Flipo

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I think James Ma posted it on his IG but let me go look again. I liked her with Pope in LRTN but she was still sort of stiff. If anything, you can watch TRKJ. She may not have been lead but I thought she was still okay.
I’m back for a quick post lol I did watch her in TRKJ, love her, but didn’t like Ou...as her pair guy. But I have a soft spot for Diana. Lol :D

She was so sweet in STT but didn’t dig Top either lol omg the nightmare of working with actors I don’t dig lol so now, it’s her n Jma, I’m trying to check out lol

P

PrincessKarina

I kept hearing JMA hasn’t had good lakorns lately. I guess there are many takes to this poorly job of him. But I also agree to a limit that when pair with stronger actors/actresses one can learn and improve faster. I cannot wait for JMA to pair with Taew. She’s a hard worker. Many praises her talent. JMA will surely learn with her! I also agree most of JMA’s co-stars up to date are either weaker actresses or very decent only. Maybe Matt and Kim were the stronger ones but even then their lakorns weren’t exceptionally break through roles for either parties. Correct me someone? ;) @Xiongurl26 @xodxo @byebye

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I kept hearing JMA hasn’t had good lakorns lately. I guess there are many takes to this poorly job of him. But I also agree to a limit that when pair with stronger actors/actresses one can learn and improve faster. I cannot wait for JMA to pair with Taew. She’s a hard worker. Many praises her talent. JMA will surely learn with her! I also agree most of JMA’s co-stars up to date are either weaker actresses or very decent only. Maybe Matt and Kim were the stronger ones but even then their lakorns weren’t exceptionally break through roles for either parties. Correct me someone? ;) @Xiongurl26 @xodxo @byebye
If James doesn't learn from Matt he's not going to learn from Taew. To me, Matt is slightly stronger than Taew. But of course, this is coming from a fan because I believe you would disagree lol. Ka Badin is somewhat of a stepping stone for James to show there's another side of him. He was good but it was more of a learning role. Taew is good at some roles but not so good at being a rai-n'ek. Once she becomes fiesty then she comes across as unlikable. She usually have this, I am better than you attitude. I like her gentle roles but not her aggressive ones.

As for Matt, there isn't a particular role that is a breakthrough she just gather experience along the way to make her the actress she is today.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I think it's because JMA has been getting crappy lakorn plots. I wasn't able to pass the first episode of Arkom with Margie. I was at least able to watch him with Mint in Sai Tarn Hua Jai because their chemistry was amazing as always but I hated how he was still so kind with Carissa. But yes, the lakorn with Yeena, I couldn't pass the first episode either. I was just cringing over the whole story and three ladies over a guy. I mean JMA and Yoghurt looked amazing together. Also, JMA pairing up with Pear was cuter than having Yeena as the n'ek (still not use to her). But overall, his lakorns he's been put in have gone downhill. Hopefully, in the future he'll get better story lines.

scoytt

sarNie Egg
Jma does have one coming up with Yaya. I can’t say how I feel yet aboutt that one, but it’s still Yaya with Jma to look forward to.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
As someone who's seen all his lakorns from start to finish, I really think it is the story lines plus a bit of his acting. I mean supposedly PCKNMCPW with Kimmy was supposedly a hit but idk. That one was just sort of bland to me. I didn't feel any chemistry between them and it was ehh. I loved the original with Pol and Joy and was excited Jma got the role but I think Anne lowkey butchered the plot to so it got kind of boring. Everything after that went downhill lol. I mean in STHJ with Mint C. the plot was bad but Maker's did give us some good FIN scenes. I am team Jalida! so I definitely still think they have the best chemistry. I just think with the right plot and another stronger actress, he will shine again! I mean as Chai Pee he was amazing. I want to give some props to Nok Chatchai bc action is his specialty so I think that's why Chai Pee worked. Chatchai knew how to direct it since it was his specialty genre. I think Anne still might need some work a bc I still haven't really LOVED any of her lakorns she's made. If James Ma got to work with K' Da from Lakornthai I'd be so happy!v I want him to work with Lakornthai once.

Okay Idk where I was going with my paragraph above but yes he hasn't had any good Lakorns lately and I'm still waiting. I'm hoping this one will at least be decent.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

OST 1 has been released! I thought I already shared in here but I guess not lol. I'm not super pumped for this one but my man's coming back on screen again so I'm crossing fingers for a redemption.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is the hand holding lakorn. In the OST it's basically all Diana and James been doing. I don't know...if James at this point in his career is able to hold a lakorn on his own yet. It seemed this one is centered around him.

xodxo

Ahaha, Diana looks very pretty in here for some reason. She’s like not as bland, very standing out to me. And I find myself falling for Diana harder esp when a p’ek is as quite chummy as Jma haha :D

Here’s the other ost :) I like this song more. It’s good.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqM60pDF1gW/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1naglzdsfk7wq

Jma and Diana have chemistry too. But seriously, I’m a little sick and tired of Jma in Chinese boy roles. He seems to be typecast for these Chinese roles. Like seriously, stop! Give him a more Harit or Kawee role! And Diana, I’m looking to be improving. She’s slowly outgrowing herself to me. I hope she makes me like her more and that her acting in here has heartstrikinf emotions. :)

P

PrincessKarina

Ahaha, Diana looks very pretty in here for some reason. She’s like not as bland, very standing out to me. And I find myself falling for Diana harder esp when a p’ek is as quite chummy as Jma haha :D

Here’s the other ost :) I like this song more. It’s good.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqM60pDF1gW/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1naglzdsfk7wq

Jma and Diana have chemistry too. But seriously, I’m a little sick and tired of Jma in Chinese boy roles. He seems to be typecast for these Chinese roles. Like seriously, stop! Give him a more Harit or Kawee role! And Diana, I’m looking to be improving. She’s slowly outgrowing herself to me. I hope she makes me like her more and that her acting in here has heartstrikinf emotions. :)
I’m not fond of how thin Diana is. She’s just sickly skinny. I don’t like that. Thin is good to a point. Thin with meat in the “right areas” is what I’m looking for. No offense to Diana.

xodxo

I’m not fond of how thin Diana is. She’s just sickly skinny. I don’t like that. Thin is good to a point. Thin with meat in the “right areas” is what I’m looking for. No offense to Diana.
No offense I like her thinness for some reason. She’s healthy and has a banging body. Haha. :)

Ex. She’s thin for sure but still got curves and her behind is quite nice haha
D7209528-01DD-42A9-B948-BC3E0DE4F6A0.jpeg

Oddly enough I really want to see her and Mark pair up. I just know they would physically make a pretty pair. ;)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim had no chemistry with James and Ann Lakorn was as usual good visual shitty substance. Kah Badin is his latest good lakorn so far. His one with Jeena has 0 interest. I don

P

PrincessKarina

No offense I like her thinness for some reason. She’s healthy and has a banging body. Haha. :)

Ex. She’s thin for sure but still got curves and her behind is quite nice haha
View attachment 28901

Oddly enough I really want to see her and Mark pair up. I just know they would physically make a pretty pair. ;)
Her behind is ok but her front is too flat. Lol. ;)

xodxo

Sorry to be the one break the news but James Ma next lakorn with Yaya always a Chinese role but in that lakorn a doctor hahah.
I know that’s why I’m like seriously?! Ahhh, that’s not how you help an actor grow. Poor script and roles. No Problem is a good production, they’re not that horrible, but it’s their crazy nonsense and lame plots that doesn’t cut it. :nut:

I don't like him in the chines style roles either but him wearing glasses is cute. i can dig that lol
Hahahha. I didn’t even realize he’s wearing glasses, lol. So yes. Will keep an eye on that.

Her behind is ok but her front is too flat. Lol. ;)
Girl, it’s okay. You can’t have everything. Lol. Haha.

Do you girls think JMA looks Chinese?
Yes, he looks very Chinese to me, moreso than Thai. But the problem is I don’t need to see him play every Chinese related roles ya know?! He can be other characters too.

~~

Oh well, I’m def peeking at this one and see where it takes me. Wanna check out Diana badly too, so hopefully this lakorn will last me.;)