❤ [CH3] Chart Suer Pun Mungkorn (TV Scene): James Ma/Diana Flipo

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I must be those odd international fans who actually really enjoyed JMA & Kim. On & Off screen, to me they have a lot of chemistry. Haha.
I'm also one of those international fans as well too. Also, Kim and James are more than Koo Jin in Thailand, they're more like Koo Kwan (to the majority of the Thai viewers/fans) because they match each other and are very famous together from their previous lakorn. James even won the "National Husband" Award too from that lakorn. It was a really big hit for him. So I'm really happy that he got his Hot Hit once again with "Klin Kasalong" because he deserved it :) To me, James Ma is one of the Top-notch actors, it's just that he can be a hit or miss depending on the role that he gets, the production, and the actress. I do agree that when it comes to the weaker or new actresses, his limit in his acting skill can become weak. But when he plays with the stronger actresses, he can push himself higher on his own. It's no wonder why his lakorns with Mint, Matt, Kim, and Yaya are all hits, it's because they pushed him to do better. However, I see his acting skill is on the low level, it's actually on an above-average to high level even though he has his own limits which I can see that he want to get better by getting so much challenging roles, whether it's a miss or a hit, he challenges himself, and I love that versatile attitude of him. Most people here may not like his lakorn with Diana, but I actually really enjoy that drama, his acting skill there was really good, even the Thai fans praised him a lot in that drama. And a lot of them also enjoyed that lakorn of his with Diana, but I think the reason why there were not much hypes and drama stream was because not many people like the Chinese Period drama style, but they do say the lakorn was fun. I liked that drama too, and James and Diana had great chemistry together too that people even thought James likes Diana for real haha

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess, international fans don't like James pairing with Kimberly, while Thai fans/viewers loved them together. Thai fans see them have a bunch of chemistry together, and they also had some awards/a lot of events/and other stuff with each other too. And it seems to me that Thai fans are a lot more excited seeing Kim and James coming back together with their new lakorn than international fans. Interesting.
I personnally think she got no onscreen chemistry with both James. She got chemistry with more mature looking actors like Aum A for example. James and her were dry in that lakorn and it was worst with James Ji

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I personnally think she got no onscreen chemistry with both James. She got chemistry with more mature looking actors like Aum A for example. James and her were dry in that lakorn and it was worst with James Ji
What about with her own boyfriend and Nadech? Who also doesn't have much mature looking?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
What about with her own boyfriend and Nadech? Who also doesn't have much mature looking?
OMG !! with Mark ? Lol this is not because they are dating I am gonna think they suddendly got s.x appeal onscreen. At best a brother-sister vibe. Same about Nadech. Like I don't feel that "burning stomach" whenever they get skinships or kiss scenes. The eye contacts scenes in her lakorn with Nadech were nothing to write home about. Kim I think would do good with an actor like Andrew or even Great. She had great s.x appeal with Aum A in Thara Himalaya. Mark best onscreen partner so far has been Yaya. Even in Tawan Deurd they were matching. They burnt the screen in Kluen Cheewit.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG !! with Mark ? Lol this is not because they are dating I am gonna think they suddendly got s.x appeal onscreen. At best a brother-sister vibe. Same about Nadech. Like I don't feel that "burning stomach" whenever they get skinships or kiss scenes. The eye contacts scenes in her lakorn with Nadech were nothing to write home about. Kim I think would do good with an actor like Andrew or even Great. She had great s.x appeal with Aum A in Thara Himalaya. Mark best onscreen partner so far has been Yaya. Even in Tawan Deurd they were matching. They burnt the screen in Kluen Cheewit.
I also agree Mark and Yaya match as well because they both have a baby face and they have great chemistry! They were great in Kluen Cheewit. I do like Nadech and Kim though. I thought they had good chemistry but I do see the brother and sister vibes. Plus Kim does look very mature and matches better with older guys.