❤️[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I like the first episode as far. I love Boat and Preem's characters. They really have a great chemistry for me. I was smiling like crazy. It looks like they are so close in real life haha.

The first minutes I was lost but now I'm so excited about the story. Aum looks so sexy as bad guy haha. I'm interesed to know more and more.

I like Preem and Boy pair too. They are fine together.

Boat's girl, she's so cute. I'm anticiping to see how their relationship will develop.

The witch girl is so girlcrush haha.

So the next episode Preem will meet Aum? Yay. :icon12::cheer:

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I'm not really a big Aum fan, so I didn't really care for his scenes lol. - But I'm really digging Boy & Preem and how they already have a past being together. I want to know why they broke up or what the fight was in the first place! I'm interested on how Aum and Preem will interact as well. But I really like Boat in here; I feel like this could be his lakorn to shine as he's already badass. I can't wait for the ultimate face off with Boat and Aum.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
The first episode was good :).

Hi friend! Yes I am back for this lakorn, :celebrate16:

Thanks for your kindness, I missed you all too, I just didn't have mood on lakorns lately and was quite busy then forgot to check in here...:(

Hope you are doing good too baby!

Wow, will Preem and Boy get married or what? Hope Aum and Yardthip have a loveline here, I hate to see Aum being lonely. Well well well, Boat is so hot! :love:

Wait do the lead couple get married?(Boy and Pream)

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
No, that photo I think isn't their wedding. Preem wears that dress for a fashion show --> but I don't know how they both got there in the forest.